Will me and my wife get back together?

cyrusavirus

Me and my wife are seperated since December 2009 after being married for 5 years. Everything was hunky-dory or so it seemed till august 2009. then we had multiple fights, which resulted in her moving out. Since then the communication between us is stalled from her side. All my efforts to speak to her or meet her are in vain. I do not want divorce and want to work out the problems, but she is non responsive.

I have contacted some astrologers, who all have been telling me that she will come back and there is no possibility of divorce. I tried myself to learn astrology to figure stuff out, but i guess it has been too confusing for me.

Could someone please read our horoscopes and guide me with the outcome. My life has come to a stand still, which is affecting me mentally, professionally and personally.

Attachments

• puneet-horo.gif
    puneet-horo.gif
    54.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Deepti-horo.gif
    Deepti-horo.gif
    57.9 KB · Views: 36

DiDi

hey you have the horay section here

here you cast a chart for the time of your question

example... if its 6.40pm paris france 29/3/2011
you would cast these dates and times like your birth chart

there were alot of arguments and breakups at that time, from august to december so i sympathise with you.

cyrusavirus

hey you have the horay section here

here you cast a chart for the time of your question

example... if its 6.40pm paris france 29/3/2011
you would cast these dates and times like your birth chart

there were alot of arguments and breakups at that time, from august to december so i sympathise with you.

Didi,

Thanks for looking into my charts. I am so sorry about the wrong chart. I am new to hora, so did not know how it works. I am posting new chart with question details. I would be really obliged if someone may please put some light on my hora and guide me to what the outcome of my troubles would be.

Attachments

• puneet-horachart.gif
    puneet-horachart.gif
    55.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
That horary is too early too judge- the ACS is at 2 degrees. It has to be at 4 or more to be readable.

Its just too early to tell- there may not be an answer at this point.

rafaella

Cyrus,

The chart has early ascendant which could mean that more will develop in regards to your question and therefore the outcome will not be known yet. It also makes the chart invalid, yet I will have a look to see what the chart tells us....

You are Mercury and she is Jupiter, Mercury separated from Jupiter and moved forward, but soon it will go retrograde and will conjoin Jupiter once again. This could show you both getting back together. but we need to look at other important aspects, such as the Moon and aspects it makes. Moon is the driving force of a horary chart...

Moon in 6th is cadent and pretty weak, it will next trine Saturn before aspecting her (Jupiter). This shows again possibility of getting back with her, but not without huge delay and obstacles. Retrograde Saturn is malefic but aspect to it is trine, so I'd say there is waiting and patience needed before any possibility of getting back with this woman.

She has Neptune right at her ascednant and Venus... Confusion, or deception, vagueness....are surronding her. She is also combust and blinded by something or someone... Se can't think straight...Jupiter has just separated from retrograde Saturn which shows that she may have felt restricted and depressed, but she is moving out of it, however Sun is coming closer and affecting her.

Mercury (you) being in 8th is showing your worry and heaviness that you are feeling....

I would suggest to ask this question again after a while to see what the outcome is, as this chart shows potential rather than the outcome...

I would also suggest to look into your Solar Returns and pregressions to see what transits you are going through...

Best Wishes!