So I compared my birth info with my favorite Car Company's "birthday"....

ICEYOU28

the results were surprisingly accurate! What's even crazier is that they reached out to me for an interview yesterday and I believe it went fairly well lol has anyone tried doing this before?

And I'm back.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Re: So I compared my birth info with my favorite Car Company's "birthday"....

Yes, and it's very valid. You can find a synastry and compatibility just like you would with another person.
Watch out for the Sun/uranus.
If you get the job, as you just might apparently, try to do an event chart for your first day of work, and turn it so that the sun/uranus doesn't wreck havoc with your staying long term with them.
Try to put them on the back burner so they aren't too active.

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes, and it's very valid. You can find a synastry and compatibility just like you would with another person.
If you get the job, as you just might apparently, try to do an event chart for your first day of work, and turn it so that the sun/uranus doesn't wreck havoc with your staying long term with them.

How would u do that Elanaj? Some kind of ritual?

ICEYOU28

And what I find fascinating the most about this is that all the memorabilia that I own, the cars I drive are mostly made by the company.

EDIT: And how would I "turn it" so it doesn't cause me any trouble?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Make a chart for when you "should" begin work.
See where the sun/uranus is located.
If it is on an angle, for example, or in the 10th of your career or the 6th of your workday, start work earlier or later, depending on the possibilities, so the conjunction is not prominent.
You'll have to probably try a few times, and not always are you allowed to choose your own time, but see what you can do.
This is election astrology.

ICEYOU28

Make a chart for when you "should" begin work.
See where the sun/uranus is located.
If it is on an angle, for example, or in the 10th of your career or the 6th of your workday, start work earlier or later, depending on the possibilities, so the conjunction is not prominent.
You'll have to probably try a few times, and not always are you allowed to choose your own time, but see what you can do.
This is election astrology.

So you suggest coming in early or late to work? And what are the affects of this conjunction? Like getting fired surprisingly?

ElenaJ

No, not necessarily.
It indicates an unexpected change.
So, you wouldn't want that change to be a firing.
The idea is to dilute its effect, and have it play out in the background.

ICEYOU28

No, not necessarily.
It indicates an unexpected change.
So, you wouldn't want that change to be a firing.
The idea is to dilute its effect, and have it play out in the background.

I get you, but you do realize the data I pulled above is from a Synastry calculator and not a Transit one, right?

ElenaJ

They are the two natals of you and the company, correct?
So look at where the conjunction is, in what sign and integrate it with the event chart of your first work day.
Not sure if I'm expressing it well.
If the conjunction is, for example, in Leo, then put Leo of the event chart some place where it isn't prominent.