My eternal optimism and enormous drive. How?

dukedeuce

Can anyone tell me how can I have this enormous positive energy and drive from natal? I have Saturn in 5th in Pisces retrograde and Mars in Cancer in 9th house which are somewhat weak (drive/ambition related).

But I work systematically and pretty much achieve anything I set mi mind to (and believe everyone can achieve what they set their min to). I suspect my talent and work ethic toward playing guitar comes from Saturn in 5th. Talent's gonna fail you if you're not skilled. Lots of work applied in playing techique. My programming passion and mathematical ability comes probably from Small Grand Trine between mercury, pluto and neptune-uranus.

It seems I sometimes scare people by my sheer energy, but I don't really see it in my chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_d.47119.14265.png
    astro_w2gw_d.47119.14265.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 45

AppLeo

Mars and Jupiter are both conjunct in Scorpio right now.

Which means that they are transiting your chart by conjuncting your natal Jupiter and North Node while also trine your Mars giving you the optimism and drive.

Plus, your Mars and Jupiter are tightly trine with each other even without transits, so this optimism and drive is something that you've always had. These planets are also in water signs, so when you feel like you need to do something, it's very powerful.... sometimes we neglect our trines, and when we start using them again, we're surprised by our abilities like you are now.

I may also add that your Leo Moon and Jupiter in Scorpio are quite driven signs.. they are also fixed and powerful. Moon square Jupiter people have a strong sense of optimism and idealistic nature that they can work and achieve anything.

Don't get too overly excited or you may bite off more than you can chew.

Last edited:
Dude, you have a very nice and positive Leo Moon in the 11th house strongly advancing to your MC. Of course you're seen as being very energetic and optimistic! However, it may be somewhat hard for you to control your emotions because of it being out of sect. I don't think you're generally a very sensitive person but it's not that bad if you ask me. I also suspect that your emotional drive can be a good help in your career path because your 10th house is ruled by the Moon. So to your question of why you're seen this way, my primary answer would be your Moon. But I think your Mars is also important here. It dominates your Sun and Jupiter within very tight orbs and does a great deal in setting their tones in your life. For this reason you may try to express yourself (Sun) and be benevolent and optimistic (Jupiter) too forcefully (Mars). Mars is, like the Moon, out of sect, so your angry impulses may be hard to control for you at times, even though I wouldn't call you an agressive person.

I believe your talent and work ethic comes from your dignified Mercury in Virgo. :) It's a lucky placement to have. However, it's placed in your 12th house which is not nice, not nice at all... :sad: As talented and smart as you are (without a doubt) it seems that your intellect will harm you more than help. Be cautious about showing your skills because you may attract people into your life who will be jealous of them and will try to do bad things to you. It may be a pattern in your life so always keep an eye out.

dukedeuce

Yeah. But Mercury is also ruler of 12th house (and 9th house). There are people jealous of my intellect (it's more high speed flash mathematical thinking supported by trine from neptune-uranus in 3rd). My intellectual stength is biased to logical problems and organisational skills. I don't even know if my artistic side and logical intuition are just natural talents or thousands of hours of working on them.

Was in executive board of student organisation three years ago. Kinda good for that Sun in 11th house.

Without that Saturn touching many of my personal planets I'd be really off the hook with optimism. I sense that when I decide something and form image (however realistic or unrealistic) in mind I have to try to realise it (suppose it's Saturn in Pisces - try realising vision). Just have to or I'll plague myself with guilt of not trying. I'm intrigued by that Kite pattern in natal chart with Sun-Saturn opposition forming it.

katydid

Can anyone tell me how can I have this enormous positive energy and drive from natal? I have Saturn in 5th in Pisces retrograde and Mars in Cancer in 9th house which are somewhat weak (drive/ambition related).

But I work systematically and pretty much achieve anything I set mi mind to (and believe everyone can achieve what they set their min to). I suspect my talent and work ethic toward playing guitar comes from Saturn in 5th. Talent's gonna fail you if you're not skilled. Lots of work applied in playing techique. My programming passion and mathematical ability comes probably from Small Grand Trine between mercury, pluto and neptune-uranus.

It seems I sometimes scare people by my sheer energy, but I don't really see it in my chart.

The Saturn and Mars are weakly placed. However they are greatly enhanced and supported by being in a grand trine, in fire houses, with Jupiter, which disposits the Saturn.

And that Grand trine is elevated into a KITE, with the Sun in Virgo opposing the Saturn.

I think your energy is also greatly expanded by the Moon in Leo squaring Jupiter in the 1st house. :ninja:

Interesting that you note that 'you sometimes scare people' with your abundant energy. That is a good description of the square to the Moon. Because it is harder for you to balance it and to be as sensitive to others, or to modify it socially, when it is a square from the 1st. You might just naturally do what you think you need to do for your own needs/desires to be met, [moon sq jupiter] and then have to deal with the fallout later. :bandit:

dukedeuce

The Saturn and Mars are weakly placed. However they are greatly enhanced and supported by being in a grand trine, in fire houses, with Jupiter, which disposits the Saturn.

And that Grand trine is elevated into a KITE, with the Sun in Virgo opposing the Saturn.

I think your energy is also greatly expanded by the Moon in Leo squaring Jupiter in the 1st house. :ninja:

Interesting that you note that 'you sometimes scare people' with your abundant energy. That is a good description of the square to the Moon. Because it is harder for you to balance it and to be as sensitive to others, or to modify it socially, when it is a square from the 1st. You might just naturally do what you think you need to do for your own needs/desires to be met, [moon sq jupiter] and then have to deal with the fallout later. :bandit:

Fallout stuff soo true :bandit:
That square is really push-push to get what you want. Moon is really happy in Leo. My earlier gf's really got that aspect hard :bandit:

Moon in fire sign in his own house (rules 10th house bevause of Cancer MC) should be good dispositor for weakish Mars.