Out of Bounds Venus

Eleni1

Hello!
And sorry but i totally disagree with this post!
This guy you told us may has something else in his chart that make him like this.
I have OOB Venus in sag too.
I am the kind of person that want deep relationships and only relationships not just sex.
And it is so difficult for me to find a relationship that i had never made one!

Chrysalis

Hello!
And sorry but i totally disagree with this post!
This guy you told us may has something else in his chart that make him like this.
I have OOB Venus in sag too.
I am the kind of person that want deep relationships and only relationships not just sex.
And it is so difficult for me to find a relationship that i had never made one!

I don't have his TOB so i don't know his houses, he does have saturn sextiling his venus, hence why i was trying to be patient with him, but this is the 3rd time ive blocked him now due to his antics...recent one was he wanted to drive to mine and have some car s3x ....really :lol: im not that desperate. Oh and when ive blocked him the previous 2 times he's been the one reaching back out to me a couple of mths later, not the other way around.

He knew full well i liked him more than just intimately, but still he txts things like "i wanna phuck you right now" and if i was a girl to say yes, he would literally just come, do that and go....and i'm not down for that.

This guy travels around a lot do different countries through his work....infact here's part of some txt between us as an example:
Me: i dnt even know why your still single, all the travelling you do, i thought you would have met someone by now
Him: i meet loads of women
Me: so whats going on, how come you've not met no-one proper
Him: i ain't looking for no-one proper
Me: well one day you will
Him: :lol:
Me: ok maybe not then
Him: thats better lol

Idk what his saturn is doing to his venus, but to me it really seems to be his venus being OOB thats causing him to be like this.

Well he has also got mars sq uranus :unsure:

How is your OOB venus playing out for you then ?

Last edited:

Eleni1

Ok 99% of guys who's appearence is good are like him! And a lot of not beautiful guys are like this too!
So i don't think it is something special or that it has to do with OOB venus! :wink:

Chrysalis

Ok 99% of guys who's appearence is good are like him! And a lot of not beautiful guys are like this too!
So i don't think it is something special or that it has to do with OOB venus! :wink:

Where discussing OOB venus, im not saying he is anything special.
Im giving a first hand experience of a guy who has an OOB venus.

So why is this guy in his mid 30's then, and never had a proper r'ship yet, are you trying to tell me his OOB venus has no effect on him at all....i find that very hard to believe.

Eleni1

Yes this is what i am trying to say cause i have OOB venus too and in sag too and i am the exactly opposite of what you are describing.
And are you trying to tell me that my OOB venus has no effect on me at all....i find that very hard to believe it too!

Chrysalis

Yes this is what i am trying to say cause i have OOB venus too and in sag too and i am the exactly opposite of what you are describing.
And are you trying to tell me that my OOB venus has no effect on me at all....i find that very hard to believe it too!

When did i ever say this ? obviously your OOB venus or anyones OOB planets not just venus, will have an effect on them, just like my friend who has her Mars OOB.

Infact you've already said on this thread in a previous post that you've never had a relationship, isn't that what i've said about the guy, that he's also never had a relationship.

"Hello!
I have mercury and venus out of bounds in sag (not in conjunction) and i have never done any relationship!"

So for the purpose of this thread, why don't you share with us how your OOB venus is affecting you then.

Eleni1

Hello!
As i said i have and Mercury and Venus OOB. And my Venus is and the ruler of my 7th house in my 1st.
I have never done a relationship but i mean that i have never done anything with a guy in general. I don't mean that i have just sex with guys and then i kick them! :tongue:
And i am a really loyal person that i want a stable relationship with deep feelings.

Last edited: