True love indicators in the next few months?

ICEYOU28

Hey all,

Unfortunately I didn't meet my true love late last month like many of the psychics I spoke to said. However some have pointed to the month of September as being a good month for this... can anyone confirm or see anything in particular within my chart that could lead to love soon?

On a side note I know Sun-Neptune are ushering in next week for me and I've read that some people meet their loves with this aspect... Moon will also be transiting my 7th house pretty soon (I think).

EDIT:And yes I have been going out more and socializing and introducing myself to new people lately.

:sideways::unsure::confused::(

The First Chart is with transits and the second is my Solar Return for this year.

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Solar.jpg
    Solar.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

AppLeo

You didn't post a chart with transits, so I don't know how.....

I'd pay attention to Venus. If Venus transits your Sun, Ascendant or Descendant, I'd guess that that's a prime moment to meet your true love. You also have a t-square between Saturn, Mars, and Venus.. which to me indicates that there is a struggle to assert yourself and to find relationships. You are going into them too fast, or you're not putting yourself out there enough, and Saturn in general just makes whatever it's touching in your chart take a long *** time to truly express itself. When a benevolent planet like Jupiter or Venus transits this t-square you may be more likely to find that true love.

Also, trying to predict when you'll find true love isn't the right way about finding true love, IMO.

Just keep meeting and dating people and you'll find someone.

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Hi,

Are you able to post your natal chart with your transits. Also I'd post your solar return as there could be indicators of a relationship this year for you also.

ICEYOU28

When am I going to lose my virginity? I'm not only longing for a relationship, but I'm pretty sexually frustrated atm.

The_Saturnian

I've updated the charts, the first one is transitory and the second one is solar

Transitory wise I've noticed you have a close Venus-Pluto conjunction in Scorpio. This is quite something I'd say. Magnetism is amplified. Uranus lord of 5th (r) is transiting back to 7th - perhaps you need to learn a lesson about relationships? There could be a change once Uranus transits into Taurus next year. *Watch this space!*

Uranus conj Nep square Mer (n)/NN conj. Neptune (7th lord) brings some illusion to matter of relations. You may not see things as clearly as you would like to. The square to Mer/NN conj could perhaps this is karmic from a previous life?

Lastly 5th house Moon in Aquarius - you feel different. Disruptions in emotions. I totally understand (I have natal Moon and Uranus on the same degree in my natal), square Venus/Pluto close conj, trine Mer in Libra (relationships). Venus/Pluto (both sexual matters) makes you work hard or creates some sort of obstacles between you and sexual desire-achievement.

I feel you should try focusing of the relationship side of things and pay attention more to the Neptune's illusions (lord of 7th). You could end of attracting someone who is spiritual...

When am I going to lose my virginity? I'm not only longing for a relationship, but I'm pretty sexually frustrated atm.

Unfortunately astrology cannot give a timing as to when someone would lose their virginity. For this I would suggest to practice yoga/meditation/keeping yourself busy. This will alleviate some of the sexual frustration you may be experiencing.

The_Saturnian

Okay thank you

Hi,

Okay. Took some notes down for this one.

SR theme for this year is: Aries (Mars in 12th - house of losses/spiritual gains/sacrifice for better or for worse). This should be your focus for this year. Perhaps there's something you need to learn to let go of this year that you may have been procrastinating about. Also you have Uranus in 1st house. Uranus rules 12th. Again it's pointing to the same sort of theme, but possibly something to do with technology/perhaps it could something as simple as being more humanitarian i.e. take up volunteering work (this is also a good way to meet like minded people. Focus on the volunteering on not on attracting a partner there. The rule of nature/the universe is when we let go of something it's most likely we will attract it when our inner self is ready.

Casual encounters: 5th house lord Moon in 3rd Gemini (duality/confusion in mind) trine Jupiter in 7th Libra (need to expand relationships?) opp Saturn conj Mercury (Gem) in 9th Sag. Saturn brings restrictions. I can see it is nearing the MC but not quite conj. Perhaps you need to focus on learning something about higher knowledge/wisdom. E.g. Perhaps that the worth of a relationships is much more than just sex. I've recently come to this realisation myself, and I kid you not, there is so much truth in it.

Committed relationships: Venus lord of 7th in 12th Pisces. Venus in 12th is a bit of an oddity. 12th being the Pisces house, and Venus being exalted in Pisces generally makes a man attractive, but unavailable. Not matter how much one tries to get him or if he himself tries to get someone else it never seems to work. If it does, it's nothing long lasting. Oh! and I have noticed the Mars conj Nep in Pisces 12th (sexual frustration all over!) I can see why you are experiencing what you are. But don't forget that 12th is about letting go of things as well so it maybe worthwhile to use this year to learn to deal and put up with the frustration. To combat this, I'd go to the gym or start swimming if you can (water element) and focus on the areas you need to. Patience is a virtue you'll have something in the future that you can enjoy.