I've Always Wondered?!

Shokk

My username is just the name I use around most of the sites I frequent, it started when I was playing hours on end of videogames online, this was the username I had for my character in guildwars, and my fellow guild members came to know me as Shokk, and Shokk has just been my username ever since, I got used to it and it stuck.

katydid

My username is just the name I use around most of the sites I frequent, it started when I was playing hours on end of videogames online, this was the username I had for my character in guildwars, and my fellow guild members came to know me as Shokk, and Shokk has just been my username ever since, I got used to it and it stuck.

Oh, hahaha :andy: I assumed you had a prominent Uranus. Well, you probably do in any case.

Leo Virgo

I'm a Leo, with Virgo ascending, Merc in Virgo, and Venus in Virgo. So I'm a Leo with a lot of virgo tendencies. I've also got a Taurus moon. Anyone want to trade?

Kerrie

I'm a Leo, with Virgo ascending, Merc in Virgo, and Venus in Virgo. So I'm a Leo with a lot of virgo tendencies. I've also got a Taurus moon. Anyone want to trade?

Hey I love my Taurus Moon, its the only thing that keeps me grounded, lol.

How interesting a Leo and Virgo, how does that work?! :biggrin: OMG your clothes must be super cool and clean. You must look immaculate!

Blaze

Account Closed
I almost always use Blaze in my usernames. Though, I wanted to be called "Moog" but that was taken by a three eyed cat.

Last edited: