Read My Chart Please - Very Confused

ElleT7

Hi, I have been trying to use my natal chart to better understand myself since my sun sign by itself doesn't make a lot of sense for me. But when I try to use the natal chart descriptions on other sites, NO part of my natal chart sounds like me at all (I'm dreamy, deeply emotional and sensitive - too sensitive even, consider everything through the lens of morality and emotional value, don't value thinking or logic much at all and I'm bad at both, I'm not independent, no one thinks my rising sign sounds like how I come off externally, I'm terrible with money and generally don't think about it/material things much at all).

Is there something I'm missing in my chart?? Am I misunderstanding what various parts of the chart are meant to indicate??

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_ellen.75569.32099.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_ellen.75569.32099.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 48

haidee

Hi, I have been trying to use my natal chart to better understand myself since my sun sign by itself doesn't make a lot of sense for me. But when I try to use the natal chart descriptions on other sites, NO part of my natal chart sounds like me at all (I'm dreamy, deeply emotional and sensitive - too sensitive even, consider everything through the lens of morality and emotional value, don't value thinking or logic much at all and I'm bad at both, I'm not independent, no one thinks my rising sign sounds like how I come off externally, I'm terrible with money and generally don't think about it/material things much at all).

Is there something I'm missing in my chart?? Am I misunderstanding what various parts of the chart are meant to indicate??

I'm going to comment on the bolded. Mind you, I'm not an astrologer, but I believe these aspects in your chart makes you the things you've described.

Mercury/Neptune conjunction.
- Mercury dissolves or creates a 'mist' to the planets it's aspecting. Mercury is your mental abilities, how you think, obtain knowledge/information and communicate. Generally speaking, this aspect makes the native illogical and is more inclined towards emotional intelligence.

Moon opposite Ascendant.
- Projection, the qualities of the Moon is what you'll receive. This is your issue with dependency, and you probably come across as emotional/caring/nurturing, responsive to other people's needs.

ElleT7

Thank you for reading my chart!

I think I understand, though I guess now I'm a little confused about something else: Do the signs in those positions just not matter at all then?

MiaMiaMia

You have many planets in Capricorn, so I would study that sign and how it affects a peronality, but to be honest, the usuals Capricorn description doesn´t really fit you...

ElleT7

No, haha, I noticed I had a lot of Capricorn, but indeed, everything about is pretty much the complete opposite of how I act/think/feel. So I don't know. I really like the idea of astrology, but most of mine is SO off the mark for my personality/internal self, I'm starting to think that I just got kind of skipped over.

haidee

I think I understand, though I guess now I'm a little confused about something else: Do the signs in those positions just not matter at all then?

I think the aspects matters more. They're the same whether you use another house-system or if you use Sidereal instead of Tropical.
With a conjunction the two planets are an unit and therefore has an immediate connection. Some of the other aspects would have a turn on-and-off switch or a push and pull effect. :bandit:
The signs still matter though. Your Mars and Moon for example, are both in Gemini, so perhaps you're a very curious person who's interested in a lot of things, but your ability to process it all is through your Mercury which again, conjuncts Neptune. So, going back to the description of that conjunction...

Jadi

No, haha, I noticed I had a lot of Capricorn, but indeed, everything about is pretty much the complete opposite of how I act/think/feel. So I don't know. I really like the idea of astrology, but most of mine is SO off the mark for my personality/internal self, I'm starting to think that I just got kind of skipped over.
Both chart ruler Jupiter and the Moon are making an inconjunction to your Capricorn placements. Probably has something to do with that.

Jadi

Also Jupiter as chart ruler is retrograde, the less expansive on the outside, the more on in the inside. Also opposing the ruler of the sign it's in as Sun controls the sign of Leo. So that aspect causes a push/pull effect with your wants and how you go them which would explain why you wouldn't necessarily identify with your rising sign.

Same goes for the Moon, Gemini is ruled by Mercury which as you can see is tightly conjunct Neptune. If Moon is ruling the emotional nature you also have to take Mercury's condition into consideration.

ZeraNika98

I've seen that you have a handful of planets in the first house. You mentioned that you were "dreamy, sensitive and emotional". This may be because of you having Neptune in the first house.

I'm not an astrologer, but I do have this placement and I've been reading tons of articles about this. They said Neptune dissolves anything it touches. So with Neptune in the first house, it may somehow fog or dissolve the clarity of your rising sign in some ways. Pisces is ruled by Neptune, and Pisces is often described to be dreamy, emotional, maybe even psychic and sensitive. You may daydream a lot, have dreamy eyes/eyes that seem mystic or possess that ethereal quality, you may sometimes find that you are confused about your identity. Like, you think you know who you are but sometimes you don't. Your identity is "lost" or "hazy". You may also possess an aura of mystery to those people around you because they don't seem to identify you too.

I've read somewhere that because Pisces is very adaptable- like a chameleon, they may come off as the mixture of all the other 11 zodiac signs. So with Neptune in the first house, you may sometimes adapt the behavior of others. In my case, this is true, since I seem to adapt my friends's ways of communication and behavior. And also, this is why people may find you hard to identify because you may come off differently everytime. Sometimes with this placement, people tend to see what they want to see in you. It is also the same with the way you view other people in rose-colored glasses, you tend to fantasize or idealize people (esp. In love). This may end really badly, since the relationship between you and people may end in disappointment. You also may be a sponge to people's moods and feelings. You may soak up all the bad aura and want to escape asap. SPEAKING OF ESCAPE, this is why you may also tend to daydream. Maybe you see dreams as an escape of reality. That's why some people with this placement is prone to alcohilism and drugs. (I drank alcohol once and considered the possibility of being addicted to it haha)- other than that, you are quite imaginative, seeing memories and dreams very vividly, like some motion picture or movie setting. I'm not sure if all of these apply to you, but they do to me. Keep in mind that I have Capricorn as an ascendant, and I do seem to relate more of these qualities than being a Cap rising ;)

You also have Uranus in the 1st ( I also have that too) which may mean that you are an original and independent individual.

I hooe this helped. If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me :)