For fun: perfect place to live for Zodiac signs :)

Julijana

If you have free time, join here :D
Let's talk about what would be the perfect home enviroment for every zodiac sign? :) For example:
Aries: always running a battle, so in he's home there should be lot of military stuff, weapons, and a gym!
Taurus: well decorated house, a closet full of refined clothes, huge TV, mirror and fridge
Gemini: full of books, gadgets to connect people, multiple phones and the friends comming all the time
Cancer: like a grandmothers home, always with some food cooking, large eating room, decorated with flowers. Taurus would love Cancer for he's fridge stock :D
etc. :D

MiaMiaMia

I loooove this! :p

Leo: Versailles, though really any other palace would do, as long as they provide MIRRORS :D
Virgo: sterilized lab environment. They get to sleep on sheets of detailed protocols for safety procedures...ah, so comfy.
Libra: A hammock in a rose garden,it smells heavenly and they can bring a book.
Scorpio : Christian Greys apartment...o.o
Sagittarius: A VW they can drive into the sunset.
Capricorn: TaylorSwifts bedroom with exclusive access to her diary. They don´t read it, they just KNOW that it´s a trap___
Aquarius: They grew tired of waiting for a bed on a space station, so just live inside their heads instead, the furniture is so much more their style anyway, and no neighbours... wait, amI dreaming or does it smell like burnt rubber?
Pisces: A room in fairyland, except the fairies are hallucinations and... it´s an opium den, isn´t it.
Aries: Hunger Games training camp.
Taurus: They are normal, ok, apartment above a bakery, they run the bakery, they sell bread, it smells like bread, everyone eats bread, but not soda bread you hippies.
Gemini: They were there before Aquarius, so they occupied space, now no one has to wait for a text back, they just beam it into each others brains, it´s a party everyone!
Cancer: Married Taurus...do it for the bread.

Julijana

Leo: Versailles, though really any other palace would do, as long as they provide MIRRORS :D
Virgo: sterilized lab environment. They get to sleep on sheets of detailed protocols for safety procedures...ah, so comfy.
Capricorn: TaylorSwifts bedroom with exclusive access to her diary. They don´t read it, they just KNOW that it´s a trap___
Aquarius: They grew tired of waiting for a bed on a space station, so just live inside their heads instead, the furniture is so much more their style anyway, and no neighbours... wait, amI dreaming or does it smell like burnt rubber?
Pisces: A room in fairyland, except the fairies are hallucinations and... it´s an opium den, isn´t it.
Taurus: They are normal, ok, apartment above a bakery, they run the bakery, they sell bread, it smells like bread, everyone eats bread, but not soda bread you hippies.
Gemini: They were there before Aquarius, so they occupied space, now no one has to wait for a text back, they just beam it into each others brains, it´s a party everyone!
OMG hillarious :D

Julijana

If you have free time, join here :D
Let's talk about what would be the perfect home enviroment for every zodiac sign? :) For example:
Aries: always running a battle, so in he's home there should be lot of military stuff, weapons, and a gym!
Taurus: well decorated house, a closet full of refined clothes, huge TV, mirror and fridge
Gemini: full of books, gadgets to connect people, multiple phones and the friends comming all the time
Cancer: like a grandmothers home, always with some food cooking, large eating room, decorated with flowers. Taurus would love Cancer for he's fridge stock :D
etc. :D

Leo: Home design by book of Game of Thrones. He's a Lanister trying to take control of the Dragon and nation (his pet cat and fishes in aquarium).
Virgo: Clean, clean, everythings clean.... Need to work out on my schedulle... Library of organizers from the first grade. What I want for christmas? More organizers. Her closet has it's own color/material/event scheme and an app to know what to wear when. Plastic surgerys for perfection? Why not!
Libra: A wall of photos with her friends, boyfriends, husband, best friend, friend... Marries Leo and brings him another Dragon cat, to make a couple :)
Scorpio: If he could, he would build he's home underwater or in cave, but because he has a regular job, he have to live in real world. But still he's house is a Harry Potter land. He's 45 and still waiting for that letter from Hogwarts.... (me too :D )
Saggitarius: What place to live? I live everywhere anywhere, nothing bothers me at all. After he stoped eating all the junk food with Taurus and got he's big boody moving, he became a spiritual health guru. He still eat meat and when he will gain weight again, that's not the problem- he can fullfill he's life long dream to open a shop for all the Big Beautiful People out there :D
Capricorn: Living with he's grandparents. He's friends are old people. He's best friend is he's work. So he lives at work. And yeah, he's a teeth collector.
Aquarius: He lived with Capricorn until decided to become a magician. So he made a machine to influence the reality, time and space and actually GOT he's letter from Hogwarts. Scorpio is crying in he's cave.
Pisces: I don't need a letter (he's already a magician), so he gives it to Scorpio, because he doesn't want him to cry so bad... :D

theV

I thought we were talking about countries well I would have said:

Virgo: Greece
Taurus: Italy
Capricorn: England

Scorpio: Germany
Cancer: anywhere near sea probably Australia. Cancerians also love east asia a lot.

theV

LOL :biggrin: I'm choking of laughter.

Mermaid

Cancer: anywhere near sea probably Australia. Cancerians also love east asia a lot.

As I Vrigo, I don't really like Greece. I need something more chaotical, so I can arrange it.

Cancer: not to far from their parents.

CapAquaPis

Aries: Miami Beach, Gemini: NYC (Wall street), Leo: Mexico, Libra: China, Sagittarius: Israel, Aquarius: San Francisco, Pisces: Sedona or Santa Fe.

Aries likes heat, Taurus likes cuisine, Gemini likes investment, Cancer likes relaxation, Leo likes parties, Virgo likes classics, Libra likes balance, Scorpio likes excitement, Sagittarius like spirituality, Capricorn likes technology, Aquarius like trends and Pisces likes mysticism. (astrological stereotypes).

Certain places appeal to certain zodiac signs, like Aquarians myself go where it's socially liberal, progressive and innovative. I'm sure Capricorn and Pisces will like San Francisco and bay area (Oakland, Berkeley and Silicon valley), as well L.A. (Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Santa Monica).

MiaMiaMia

Aries: Miami Beach, Gemini: NYC (Wall street), Leo: Mexico, Libra: China, Sagittarius: Israel, Aquarius: San Francisco, Pisces: Sedona or Santa Fe.

Aries likes heat, Taurus likes cuisine, Gemini likes investment, Cancer likes relaxation, Leo likes parties, Virgo likes classics, Libra likes balance, Scorpio likes excitement, Sagittarius like spirituality, Capricorn likes technology, Aquarius like trends and Pisces likes mysticism. (astrological stereotypes).

Certain places appeal to certain zodiac signs, like Aquarians myself go where it's socially liberal, progressive and innovative. I'm sure Capricorn and Pisces will like San Francisco and bay area (Oakland, Berkeley and Silicon valley), as well L.A. (Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Santa Monica).

I second that! As an Aquarius I would go insane in a conservative place:sick: