How are you doing? Learning to read my own chart

marian12345

How confident are you about the time of birth?
For the time given you may be either Virgo or Libra Lagna.

Marian

Last edited:

marian12345

For the time 8:57 you have Virgo Lagna.With Mars and Ketu in 3rd house, you don't have any younger brother/sisters.You are not very tall, and your nose is very straight.With Libra Lagna, you must be tall, with a nice appearance, with nice and soft hair.

I think that you have Virgo Lagna, and Virgo Navamsa Lagna (vargottama).With Ketu in Navamsa Lagna, you are intrested in vedic astrology.

Marian

marian12345

It's not about guessing, but about rectification of the time of birth.Ok, I understand that you are not interested about this aspect.Your chart has a Graha malika yoga formed by 8 planets, and Jupiter is the last one, in the sattvic sign of Saggitarius (dharma).This explains well your interest in religion.
But is unhealthy to say something about a chart with an unsure time of birth (this results in bad karma).This is the main problem with all this forums of astrology.

Marian

marian12345

I'm not very fond of the charts made on this site/forum.
Your next younger sibling is a brother (born after you) and next is a sister?This things are seen in D-3 chart (Drekana).This for Libra Lagna.
For the same Lagna, you have three planets in MKS, Saturn, Jupiter and Sun.Saturn is exalted in Rasi but debilitated in Navamsa.Saturn rules the 5th house, of children.You don't have kids, is n't it?With Sun in MKS you don't have any elder brother/sister.
This for a quick rectification (maybe i'm wrong).

Marian

marian12345

Graha means planet and malika means garland and this yoga is formed when 5 or more consecutive houses contains one or more planets.In your case, from Leo (Mercury) to Saggitarius (Jupiter) all the houses have at least one planet.The last planet shows a very important theme of the nativity (here Jupiter in Saggitarius- dharma, religion etc.).Leviathan, Christ etc., these words apear around you in this thread.
Celibacy is indicated better by Virgo Lagna (Rasi and Navamsa).

Marian

marian12345

It's difficult to rectify your chart.
1.You are taller.This is given by Libra Lagna, moreover, this can be the Lagna even in Navamsa.For a double Virgo Lagna, indication is for a medium height.
2.You are interested in a right and truthful behavior.This is indicated by a Libra Lagna, and moreover there is Venus and Saturn.
3.You have two younger sisters.Your 3rd house is occupied by Jupiter, who is in own sign.So, even though Jupiter in 3rd is in MKS (bad), because is in his own sign, you have younger siblings.
4.You are not married.Your 7th house lord, Mars, is in Gandanta (bad), and he is as well the 2nd lord (family life) so this explains your situation in this matter.
5.You don't have children.Saturn, your 5th house lord, is in MKS (bad), and in debility in Navamsa.
6.You don't have elder brothers, because your 11th house lord, Sun, is in MKS (bad).

I think that you must have Libra Lagna.

Your complexion is reddish-white?
You are interested in doing business?
Maybe you will answer these questions.

P.S. I'm not an expert in english.I never open a book in this subject.I have learn something to be able to read some books.I hope you all understand this.

Marian

marian12345

Look, you have post your chart with a time of birth.I took that time, but if you are born 4 min later, your Lagna in Rasi is in Libra.So, we have two posible Lagna (Asc): Virgo or Libra.So, we must see if your Lagna is one or another.
Now, if you say that all your family members was there at your bith, and they have noted down the real time (8:57) and that this is the real time, I will tell you something:
The time of birth may be: when we came out, or when we breathe for the first time, or when we cry for the first time, or when we touch the ground for the first time.So, your time of birth may be 4 min later.So, I'm not concern with the chart post by you, but with the time we arrived at after some discusions (what we did).So, for Virgo Lagna Jupiter is in 4th, but for Libra Lagna, he is in 3rd house.
For me, you have Libra Lagna, with your height and the rest.
MKS is formed by the words: Marana Karaka Sthana , which means "the place where the significators are destroyed".This means that in certain houses planets are not welcome, and the houses occupied and lorded by them suffers.

Marian

marian12345

If you want to learn vedic astrology, you must read some good books in this matter, instead of losing time on useless forums/sites etc.The eternal amateurs are ever to be found on these sites, but the learned one are ever reading books.You must read some time from a book, but try to see at least a chart or two in a week (yours and of your family members etc.) in the same week.You will learn.

Marian

marian12345

If you want to learn vedic astrology, you must read some good books in this matter, instead of losing time on useless forums/sites etc.The eternal amateurs are ever to be found on these sites, but the learned one are ever reading books.You must read some time from a book, but try to see at least a chart or two in a week (yours and of your family members etc.) in the same week.You will learn.

Marian

This is a friendly advise, nothing more.Forgive me if this post looks in a another sense, and for my posts in your tread.

Marian