Career and Marriage

I saw There are some wise people, who writes too much in their reviews,
I am one too, actually so garrulous, actually you know English isn't my native language, please remember I'm in more effort to read and write anything, also my timing may be bad and my answers may be delayed.

however i can say to you guys.. most of these comments are qualified, disputed, logical.

that's why you are interest me even the folks, cheers!

and don't worry too much about it, just I'm untroubled and warm personage that enough to saying this. That's my character.

I would like to ask a question but I don't know which one can be ? I asked all before questions on the outside of "Could someone read my whole chart?"

yeah, this already means to "do comment about Career or marriage"
what is excepted from like us, There are no more than 2 possibilities for us. even 2 again we know just natal and synastry, already don't know some detailed stuff "it was horary, no it was morary, it was......what?, whatsoever what is it?"

just we don't know it yet..

my feels about mine situation is like that really, Because I saw these " I'am Mercury, No You're the Sun, He is Mars, doesn't seem to me positive, yes it's possible etc."

yes! seems to me like different galaxy!..and please don't misunderstand me because I'm just kidding myself, never you.

I'm at first ones of all steps, at The head of the road

anyway I threw a opening
chart can stand over there, If it is required.
some people that have an idea, They say.
Thank you people for able to tolerate me.

Attachments

• vQ4vrz.jpg
    vQ4vrz.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: