My Philosophy: Problems are an Adventure

jupiterianguru

Ok so there is no reason to worry and over mental analize things. Without problems you know life would be boring. Problems are like what gives us this drive to just do it to overcome and to move. Experiences are what gives our life meaning the more you experienced in life the more wise you are the more your able to empathize with others but better yet more conversation topics more to laugh about more to cry about more stories to tell more to reminisce. So get up and move learn grow and explore meditate and advance as much as you can but live a full life. No matter how ****** up things are today there is tommorow no matter how much it may hurt you could look back and laugh some day. No matter what you are or feel today tommorow it will be a story so don't think just do and enjoy it. Do what you can and no matter how much your let down it may have a lesson or purpose. Don't let the ******** in this world take away from the purity and innocence of your soul.
So get outside sometimes and enjoy nature as we are trying to become a part of nature get up and move around don’t stagnate forever if you get lazy. Life is so much better when you are experiencing the world. Experience the world with enthusiasm learn grow and explore is my idea. Even the smallest things can fill you with joy when you look at the bigger picture. Part of this is an awareness but detachment from what is going on in the world. See so many let the little things and little details get to them. See the world as magical again as if you were a child wanting to drink in the energy from all around you and learn new things. When you stagnate you are so missing out on life you know that. Life may only go on for a short time you may die tommorow or 20 years from now. Why not make the best of it and do everything inside you truly wanted to do. Create a life for yourself where you can fufill as many of your dreams as you possibly can. For to dream is to be alive. I know the world hates the dreamers and steps on our souls so much but we can’t let that take away from who we are. WE ARE THE DREAMERS AND THE VISIONARIES of the new world nothing can stop us. So go out and do some things today even if its just being outside or wandering around for awhile. Get lost and drive around into the sunset stare at a rainbow and be in awe at its beauty smell the grass and dirt around you. Take in what you can take in. Be happy and when trouble comes deal with it but don’t worry about it or see it as a permenant set back. There is always hope and always a way out, think of that and smile even in the darkest circumstances your soul is yours they cannot take that from you. Do not give up and do not back down be strong and brave and do what you do man. The world may not understand your family may hate you but hey that comes with being free. Freedom is one of the greatest things that possibly exists in the world.
So do something wild for a change and loosen up and enjoy life I know everyone can do this and no I do not mean drugs or something destructive what I mean is truly be you and drink from the happy tingling sensation of stepping outside of your comfort zone and really being you for once or for all time. Learn to love yourself for who you are. Dream and no matter how unrealistic your dream is there is a chance it will come true.

jupiterianguru

Life is either a blessing or a teaching---Ken Keyes, Jr. in Handbook to Higher Consciousness.

Great point btw never heard of Ken Keyes but I will check it out when I have time. I wrote this essay and wanted to share it online I already showed it to several friends I thought this might be a good place.