PLEASE HELP ME is pluto responsible for all the bad things happening to me?

mdinaz

Go to www.astro.com (it's free) and create a chart there that you can save to your computer and post here. Use the "extended chart selection" area of the free horoscope drawings to create it, and add the four main asteroids (pallas juno ceres vesta), add the Vertex and Chiron, and aspect lines to all. This way we can see all the degrees of each planet and cusp and I can check with the transits much better.

Ebenia

Hey,

I am sorry to hear that you have had tough time! I totally believe you and I have gone through something similar in the last 4 years myself, living in another country without friends, losing my health and so on. So I know it can be really tough. I also have Sun in Capricorn and I have had Pluto transiting my Sun too.

Looking at your chart I can definitely see that you might have had hard time. However, I want to concentrate on the positive: in the early summer, Jupiter will go into Leo, which means that Jupiter will go into your 7th house. This is a very lucky and nice influence and it will also oppose your Ascendant, giving you confidence, new relationships and possibly a romantic relationship. Especially when Jupiter proceeds a bit and goes into the end part of Leo, it will then start making a trine with you Venus...this brings you a lot of new social things, possibly more money, better looks, style and confidence. It will also square your Moon, so do not go into excess with spending, emotions or things related to your home. But with a little bit of level headedness, you are up for a treat in no time :)

There are still going to be some heavier aspects on the sky that will affect you a bit, BUT when the Jupiter moves to a new sign, the tension that is on the sky right now evaporates a bit and you get more breathing space and things loosen up.

So do not loose your hope :)

Droven

Account Closed
Go to www.astro.com (it's free) and create a chart there that you can save to your computer and post here. Use the "extended chart selection" area of the free horoscope drawings to create it, and add the four main asteroids (pallas juno ceres vesta), add the Vertex and Chiron, and aspect lines to all. This way we can see all the degrees of each planet and cusp and I can check with the transits much better.

./..,./,./.,/,./.

Last edited:

Ebenia

Ebenia

Thank you very much for answer me
truth is i try to be cautious with astrology,i remember in the past professional astrologer close friend of mine telling me that im going to meet a person and stuff like that ,and nothing of that occurred but i dont blame him,so i try to stay with clear mind and with logic and believe from evrything i see because if i start to think that because of jupiter im going to meet a person and then this is not gonna happen i will be dissapointed so let's let fate choose what's good for me..

i dont know everythings seems so hard in my life,if someones going to ask me how's your life they only word comes to my mind is disaster.

what was your experience of transit pluto conjuct natal sun?it would be interesting to hear

It is always good to stay realistic and cautious, that is just good. But for sure you will have better times ahead for you. The formations that are at the sky right now are very challenging and especially for us with cardinal signs on our charts. When the formation starts to soften, the pressure will lower.

Well my Pluto experience was absolutely a disaster. :D When Pluto hit my MC, I moved abroad and I found friends that later turned out to be not-so-friendly. I hated my university degree that I had chosen but I decided to stick with it...but it was hard. I had to move away from my home cause one of the friends turned so crazy that it was impossible to live there anymore. At the same time I had major things going on with my health and I lost my transplant kidney. :( This resulted into a lot of time in hospital and very challenging times. I had to take a leave of absence from university. This isn't even everything, but just to give you an idea, that I know what it feels like when literally everything falls! But you can get up and it does make one stronger. I am completely a new person now, with new motivation and aspirations for life and even though not all of my problems have been resolved, I have a happy mind. And that is a lot!

AstroLogical

Hello

from the moment pluto went to capricorn (my zodiac sign and ascendant)
has completely ruined my life,

first of all ive lost of all my friends,i moved from my homecountry
to another country ,and here were i live now i cant make friends i cant meet people i cant be a social normal person like the people of my age.
people and life are so different here from were i came from.

i tried many things to meet people like expat blogs and they dont work,
and sadly i realise that local people people who born and raised in the country that i live now are always care what is your society status and what money you have in your pocket,this is so bad they re heartless .they only interest for material things.

transisting pluto has passed from my stellium in 12th house uranus,saturn,neptune last 1,5 years

and right now is conjucting my 12th house sun,

i feel so horrible im depressed,i realise how alone i am and it hurts me i dont have friends, people to talk with,the only persons i talk with are my colleagues in my job and they re all people over 40 with family and kids.
last 5 years are so lonely for me.

is there a chance that my life is going to change someday or im going to be alone and depressed for the next years ?
i cant stand this anymore i feel like im dying :crying:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/104944483@N02/

january 3 1989
athens,greece
08:45 am
GMT+2

Droven

Have you been sent to this different country in exile or did you choose to go? I'm being direct here and at the risk of seeming harsh I'm reading a "poor me" tone in your opening post. You must own the consequences of your choices. It is true with all of us. You entered this phase of life through an act of free will—yes? no? You moved with expectations of _________ what? It is true in life that we often have to let go of one thing in order to have another. That is what you did. You left your home country for this new place and have you gained what you had hoped to gain? Now you are recognizing the cost of your choice.

I'm being very direct because anyone with as much Capricorn as you have, not to mention Mars in Aries is really a very strong being. It is true that with Pluto conjoined your Moon in Scorpio, coupled with all your 12th House planets, you tend to be introspective and inclined to brood over concerns. But I have to ask, does it ever help? Are you without the means or power to change your life again? Are you in prison and helpless to "escape?" At a time like this you need to expend your energy focusing on where your power does exist and avoid wasting time on all that has not worked out the way you might have hoped. As the old saying goes..."Don't complain about the darkness, light a candle."

Through none other then an act of will you need to move your consciousness from being a victim (of what amounts to your own choices, from what I can tell) to becoming an empowered being that will no longer accept living with a victim's mentality. YOU need to light a candle. If you are that unhappy, begin charting a way out (if the prison warden will allow :wink:) It is time for you to focus your energy on making a plan. This is what a strong Capricorn would do. There is no other sign in the Zodiac that is more capable of developing a plan, implementing it and following through than a Capricorn. AND you have Saturn in Capricorn which is in it's ruling position! Yes, Neptune is there, right along side, which can seem to dilute the strength of your Sun and Saturn, yet this is only because you have not yet learned how to use your innate power. It is clear by the way you describe your circumstances that you still believe all this is happening TO YOU because of some great Astrological force. That is an incorrect assumption yet you seem to have bought into it 100%. All forces in life have a duality. On the other side is the fact that all these Astrological forces can work on your behalf, not agains you.

On another level, this highly potent conjunction of the Sun, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune is enormously powerful and a gift. But until you truly realize you hold the key to unlock this potential it will continue to SEEM as if the Universe is against you. This is wrong thinking. This key is in your decision to look deeper, which unlocks the door that blocks your passage to a new understanding of your life's purpose. If and when you learn to open it , it provides a portal to higher spiritual intuition (Neptune) and Universal Mind (Uranus). I know this all sounds like "New Age mumbo jumbo" but the potential I speak of is real. Saturn offers you the channel to bring this higher understanding down into practical application. After all, what good is a deep spiritual insight if you can't apply it to every day life? Saturn offers the computational power to translate the info from the higher vibrations into practical useful tools for making your life better. You have so much potential right in front of you and you're not yet seeing it!

This would be very good for you and would enact a form of self help—personal therapy. With all your 12th House energy, etc. you would benefit from giving your time and energy to help others, in particular the needy. This shift of focus from your troubles to help others with serious problems, is very good for dealing with light depression. And it makes you feel good to help others... and when you feel good you're not sad. This is a very real and immediate manifestation of expressing your power in a positive way... AND sometimes the power locked in the expression of giving opens doors with people you never imagined were there.

The key and fundamental problem is your attitude and belief that your unhappiness and disappointment is solely being cause by people, things and circumstance around you. You are not owning your role in having created your reality. When you truly realize, this is what you have created—with it's unexpected consequences—then you have arrived at a pivot point where you can begin to turn matters around. In this you assume responsibility for you life—full responsibility! Once you can do that, you have turned a corner in your life to realize how truly powerful you are. Just think, if you have created this less than happy situation without really understanding YOU WERE THE DRIVER which delivered you to this destination, imagine how much better your driving will become if you assume responsibility from here on.

The danger to date is you have become comfortable in your misery. People can reach a point to where they'd rather complain than change. They spend so much time "in the muck" of feeling sorry for themselves, it simply becomes like home in that mindset. When it gets that bad you just have to know the word "Change" is... just a word, not a concept of self healing. So, I'm very clear what you need to do. How about you? Do you think its time you look at this whole situation from a different perspective and empower yourself to make a plan to Change... from the inside out?

There is no outside force determining your happiness that is greater than the God given power within you.

Truly, A*L

waybread

Of course, Pluto is not "responsible" for all of the "bad things" happening to you.

However, each planet represents a certain type of energy and area of human experience. If we have mastered, to some extent, what that planet represents, generally its hard transits will go smoothly. If we have not learned and incorporated the planet's energy into our life, than a hard transit might seem very hard, indeed.

Droven, I do sympathize with you, however. The most difficult transit of my life was probably Pluto square sun, followed by Pluto square Mars.

I never liked Pluto-- I associated it with bullies, and ruthless, underworld qualities. More positively, however, Pluto symbolizes profound change, of the sort that rids us of things metaphorically "dead" or "dying" in our lives, so that new growth can take its place. With Pluto square sun, I had to learn that the real me was not all of the external symbols of a successful life, but had to do with being more authentic to myself. I had to metaphorically kill off some of my attachment to things that were not fundamentally who I am.

I believe that you can learn what each planet symbolizes and then actively input its positive energies into your life. So, for example, when I next faced Pluto conjunct my IC and squaring or opposing my other chart angles, as well, I made some major life-changes that went very well. But I had to put myself into the "driver's seat" for these to happen.

And you can, too. The universe notices if you take even small steps towards manifesting your horoscope and its transits in ways that are constructive and consistent with your "inner sky."

AstroLogical

if its not a cause of astrological events or pluto then it is because of what my friend?

before this planet come in to my zodiac sign i was the ruler of my life i was doing everything i wanted i was controlling my life and had my goals in a very good position
i always had a PLAN as you said...
i had a plan for everything a strategy and 2008-2009 pluto came and smashed everything

I'm sorry that I offended your beloved Pluto my scorpio friend

as you said i am really strong as capricorn with mars on aries and moon in scorpio

but your beloved pluto cuts all my ego and power ,thats how pluto punishes scorpios sometimes also i quess, he takes all the power from them and throws them to the underworld.
am i right?

It is true that those with strong contact by the outer planets often feel as if forces much greater control their fate, such as what Greece has gone through in the past years. This result has come to be as a result of many people's actions and in some case, inaction. However, in astrological terms we see an incarnation into this world as a choice that was made with much greater clarity then we can access from our limited human perception. Yes, it is difficult for some to accept that on a soul level they have made choices to experience certain conditions in life. And it is true that many of us are tied together in a sort of collective karma, having to share what may seem like fate with friends, family members or on a larger scale, our fellow countrymen. Perhaps the greatest example of this is the decisions made by political figures that have consequences on the people of an entire nation. Yet within the collective are individuals who make choices based upon their own personal needs and desires. You did what you felt you had to do and yes, outside pressure was a big factor yet still, you made the final choice.

My next door neighbors are Greek from Cyprus. When Marcos was a young man in his 20's he had worked hard, owned property, animals, and had just built a new house and was ready to move in when the conflict with Turkey broke out in Cyprus. This, of course was back in the 1960's. Within a few weeks he and his family had been forced to leave and soon thereafter a Turkish family moved into his house and settled his property. Marcos never received a penny for his possessions. This was many years ago... He worked hard through difficult situations and after a long process came to America and began a new life with very little money. He eventually was able to bring his family to the US. Over the years since, he built a successful business in Calif with a comfortable home in the San Francisco Bay Area. He also owns property with animals and a nice big house in the country. His journey was not easy and had many ups and downs—not unlike yourself. He is now about 65 years old and all his 9 brothers and sisters still live in Cyprus. Their choice was to remain with what was familiar and safe. He, like you, dared to take a chance in life and reach out for something better. It eventually paid off for him as it may yet for you. He now knows he would have NEVER reached the success and wealth he has today had those circumstances not been forced upon him when he was a young man. (I'm not fabricating this story—it is true)

He blamed the beginning of his hardship on the Turks. You blame it on Pluto. Yet in either case there are forces much greater at work and ultimately you choose your circumstances to evolve your true self—your Spiritual Self. I'm sorry you are unable to step back far enough to recognize this because it is part of the process of turning around you situation. This challenge is not about matters of the world, ultimately. It is about you in the deepest spiritual sense.

As for Pluto... You may not find him a lovable fellow but IF he is the reason for you struggle it is because he's trying to teach you about your own power to transform—your self and circumstances. He clearly knows a lot more about these matters then you do. Transformation is his domain. So, rather then cursing him you should regard him as a teacher and do your best to learn. Because, if you do it will change your world from the inside out—not the outside in. In the meantime, I'll put in a good word to him on your behalf :wink:

I will hope for better times to come for you...
A*L

AstroLogical

interesting post.
you re right i dont have to blame pluto that much.
thank god that i have this mars in my natal chart who always giving me the strength to surpass the obstacles in my life,
i may sound sensitive in my opening post but i have my really tough side also.
its just all this bad situations
and bad luck that ive been last 4 years that give me last months this bad mood,being a tough strong character doesnt mean that you can't be sensitive,

dont forget that i have this moon in scorpio that makes me feel like a scorpio most of the times,because of this moon i understand people and their feelings before even speak to me before even approach me and i understand who is good and who is bad but under bad influences gives you this bad mood that ia have right now.

Droven

I have no doubt that you are tough and quite durable, able to withstand difficulty and still come out of it with you wits about you. I have this sense you would be very good to have around in a crisis because you are able to keep your head on straight. AND I'm so glad to hear you recognize your "sensitive side" as well. It shows you are aware of the need for balance in your character. Do you realize it is through the sensitive side of your nature that you can learn to access these higher realms of consciousness and understanding that I spoke about in previous posts. The fact that you are aware of how your sensitivity leaves you open to the impressions of others says a great deal about your state of self awareness. And yes, the Moon Pluto conjunction has a great deal to do with this... as does your Sun in the 12th House with Neptune's strong influence.

I can very well imagine you have an innate psychic ability that you just have not tapped into yet, at least on a conscious level. Your dream world is likely very active, whether you remember any of it after you wake up or not is another matter... I have no idea what kind of work or career you are striving for but I can clearly see a natural aptitude for psychology and psychiatry... perhaps other medical related fields as well. Police work or investigative work would also come quite natural to you too or even a combination of both as in a "criminal profiler" which combines the psychiatry and investigative work. I bring up the "career" subject because it represents a target in life that you can reach for and work towards. Humans are less likely to be consumed by depression if there is a goal to strive and work towards. It keeps hope alive when joy maybe hard to find in the present. Another area of work/career you would do well in is construction; in particular remodeling old run down buildings. This is a perfect marriage of the Moon and Pluto as an occupation. The Moon = home + Pluto = transform and renew. I'm simply trying to stimulate your imagination to become creative with this energy. It seems you may just be stuck in the frustration of your situation rather then finding creative, productive channels to focus on.

You are only 25 years old, a young man in all respects. Hopefully you have a long road ahead of you in this life. If you note the position of the Moon Pluto conjunction in your chart, just to the "dark side" of the Midheaven. They are the most elevated planets in your chart and in many ways the most powerful with their connection to the Midheaven. They point to what you aspire and yearn to reach for in life. It shows the deep yearning for home and family. Jupiter in your 4th House adds to the desire to be grounded in your homeland. I'm not so sure you wouldn't actually be better off back in Greece. With a 9th House Moon you may be able to "be at home" just about any place you travel yet you may hold the kind of energy potential that Greece needs—one who has the vision, the energy and the natural desire to rebuild your homeland from the ashes. Some are going to be part of the remodeling crew to bring Greece back. Some people are at there best when everyone else has given up. Perhaps the hope you've been told is lost is there for you to rediscover.

At this stage of your life you see Pluto as the disruptive force which seems to prevent your connection with your home and family and now, as Pluto Transits conjoined your Sun you feel the weight of these huge transforming forces at work in your life. Yet within what seems to be matters beyond your control, the forces of Transformation are shaping you. It's unavoidable. However, through Pluto's 12th House journey you will not be without influence on the person you are becoming. What form this takes will not be clear until 2022/23, when Pluto then crosses your ascendant and is born into the conscious, manifest world. Yes, 8, 9, 10 years away before the full awakening of what has been taking shape within you all these years. Now, it seems like a long time away, I'm sure, yet this will be your life. Challenge yourself to make it good journey and laugh in the face of dire circumstances. Sometimes all you have left is your sense of humor. Don't loose that too!

waybread wrote, "...you have to put yourself into the "driver's seat" for these to happen...." "And you can, too. The universe notices if you take even small steps towards manifesting your horoscope and its transits in ways that are constructive and consistent with your "inner sky."

Excellent advise!

You took the time to ask us "old astrologers" for some insight and advice. Take what we have shared with you to heart. If you do not completely see or understand our insight at this time, that's okay. But hold it in your consciousness as you proceed. It will become more and more clear. Continue to look for that part of you that is the "driving" force of your life. It is wherever you are. It is YOU and you influence the state of your existence, right down to the molecular level. You have far more power then you have come to realize... I believe you will come to understand all this in time and perhaps channel your creative energy to do something good for yourself, your family and maybe even help Greece return to prosperity someday (someone is going to). Your future is a blank canvas. What colors will you paint on it?

I truly wish you well
A*L

AstroLogical

Droven

Where did you go? We had a nice exchange of personal messages going back and forth and just now I tried to reply to your last message but my reply won't go through. It seems I am blocked. Did I offend in some way?

A*L