Amy Winehouse

SagiCap

I would bank on the bad relationship with her mother cause of the Moon in capricorn..

What does this mean, memento? Is this a typical general statement or specific to Amy? ie: Are all Moon in Caps supposed to be bad relationship w/mother?

tikana

Positive

well, it is true ... you do everything you can for the one you love as you supposed to
why cant they return the affection/devotion? why? cause drugs are more important... they both continued doing drugs
that is what i mean

T

Last edited:

Tora

Last edited:

tikana

Maybe Tora

teeth problems are def Saturnian issues cause it is a bone. I am not crazy about Saggie rising cause if you look into Lilly, he writes that Jupiter/saggi rising have wide bones and wide bodyframng.. Missing tooth could be a problem from vitamin deficiency and malnutrition due to drug use which the article points to. We are not just talking cocaine here. it is a chain of drugs and booze
so even if you get damage out to the weight, you stil get a thin framed person. Saggie gives tall people not in all cases but that is the general perception.

She did say that divorce was a relief *ponders*

look at this
http://chikapappi.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/lol.jpg

her teeth naturally short hmm ..

pondering
T

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
please get back on astrology, to all

All,

Please get back to astrology. This thread is about astrological interpretations that have to do with Amy Winehouse. Personal opinions about Amy Winehouse as a performer that are not backed by astrology belong in the "Chat" forum. And, as always, personal attacks on others are NOT tolerated. As long as someone is making an astrological opinion based on Amy Winehouse's chart, this is the place to post your opinion. If you disagree with that astrological opinion, use astrology to support your differing opinion. If you simply disagree but have no astrology to back it up, do not post.

Back to astrology,

Tim

Ruka_5

Banned
I'm not completely sure if her actual birthtime is out or not, but if it isn't, it makes more sense to just wait for it rather than trying to guess her ascendant, because nine times out of ten, people don't actually resemble their ascendant all that much at all.

tikana

I'm not completely sure if her actual birthtime is out or not, but if it isn't, it makes more sense to just wait for it rather than trying to guess her ascendant, because nine times out of ten, people don't actually resemble their ascendant all that much at all.

I know i hear you there.. We are not only trying to her her asce by the looks but by events.

i hope you understand.. please shareif you find any concrete dates from her life.

Cheers
T

Courtney Love

Well that's interesting - I see my replies to tikana have been deleted while her own horribly offensive comments about a dead woman who has no chance to respond remain on the board. Is there some approved opinion I am meant to have here?

Amy Winehouse is a public figure and can be discussed. She does not need anyone defending her anymore, so let's just stick to astrology and not reprimanding other members for insensitive remarks.

No drugs were found in Amy's house, so it's not like she hit the crackpipe one too many times, that night.

All I keep thinking is Scorpio rising, I feel like that Scorp energy just POURED off of her, no one else?

Gemini rising, doesn't seem right to me... An airy gemini energy isn't singing those heavy emotion-filled songs. I just feel like she's scorp rising with Saturn and pluto sitting right near the ascendant, but in the 12th house of undoing. OR maybe she's libra rising (she seemed to think that buffont was glamorous and pretty) with Saturn and pluto right on the asc. I'm pulling for a 9-10am birthtime based solely on her energy and appearance.

ETA: using the 9am birthtime, her solar return for 2010 looks like death loomed large. Her 8th house was brought to the ascendant - conjunct algol, SR pluto was in her 8th house, and her natal moon lined up exactly with her SR 8th house cusp. The SR chart ruler, venus, was in the 6th conjunct her natal saturn... everyone's going to say drugs, but if this chart is correct, Amy was actually very sick, and it all caught up with her. I really hope we find out one way or another...

Last edited:

Courtney Love

Heya, yeah, i knew it was inconclusive, but I was just saying, no drugs found in the house at least... No one's arguing that she was a drug addict, just maybe she was trying to get sober, I dunno.

I'm starting to doubt my own post, after googling the 10:25pm chart (source is an astrologer using info from the mum, supposedly) I ran the SR for 2011, and her SR for this year in sept also brought the 8th house to the ascendant, even more damning the ascendant is in capricorn, so the ruler Saturn is where? In the 8th house of death. Worse yet, where is her sun? Also, in the 8th house of death.

Gemini rising seems bizarre to me, but it's starting to work... I'm leaving up my earlier post cause I like being wrong.

here's the 2011 SR with the 10:25pm TOB

Here's her 2010 SR, which was still in effect since she hadn't actually had the 2011 SR.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1977/astro31gw243amywinehous.gif

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/1977/astro31gw243amywinehous.gif

Last edited:

tikana

Courtney

it could be a pill .. could be anything .. dunno i am still going back and forth not saying Gemini rising is 100%.. i am testing out SOlar arcs..

do you have any dates on her?

I cannot find squat

T

B

bigblack

One of you posted earlier in this thread that maybe we need to rethink what virgo is about - or something to that effect.

And for my 2 cents worth, it reminded me of something I was told at astrology school - or somewhere - that often principles of the opposing sign are used. I have rarely met a virgo who does not smoke/drink or even do drugs. Sounds more like pisces right.

Tora

Maybe Tora

teeth problems are def Saturnian issues cause it is a bone. I am not crazy about Saggie rising cause if you look into Lilly, he writes that Jupiter/saggi rising have wide bones and wide bodyframng.. Missing tooth could be a problem from vitamin deficiency and malnutrition due to drug use which the article points to. We are not just talking cocaine here. it is a chain of drugs and booze
so even if you get damage out to the weight, you stil get a thin framed person. Saggie gives tall people not in all cases but that is the general perception.

She did say that divorce was a relief *ponders*

look at this
http://chikapappi.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/lol.jpg

her teeth naturally short hmm ..

pondering
T
It doesn't matter what caused her missing tooth, eg. vitamin deficiency, drugs or any other reasons. The fact is her tooth came out. This happened to me when tr Pluto hit my asc. Speaking from a personal experience and I'm not on drugs or have any other issues. Tooth just cracked and it had to be removed otherwise it will rot and die.

If you set the chart at 2pm as a guide, on 20 October 2003, she released her debut album, she would have been very busy communicating (presence of tr Mars in the 3rd), dealing with publishing (9th house tr Jupiter).

I don't think it's easy to have Uranus on Asc. It makes them erratic , changeable and unpredictable. When I had tr Uranus on my Asc, I was forever changing my mind, couldn't stick with a plan etc. Amy had it worse because Uranus is conjunct with Jupiter and unaspected in the 12th.

tikana

Tora

20 October 2003 shoudl have activated her 10th as well
some kind of pro MC has to be aspecting ner natal Sun

my wisdom teeth were removed at 3 different times.

Brad Pitt cracked his tooth while filming movie Kalifornia in 1993;.. now appearantly he has detachable tooth

T

Tora

uh, just found out reading wiki, she went to the same school as me!! :w00t:
Not tellin' which one though.

Something about changing schools so many times is also telling something...astrologically.

According to bbc, it wasn't till Oct 2006 her career propelled. Tr Mars, Tr Sun, Tr Venus in her 10th house and she would have had a present experience of having a spotlight on her.

Last edited:

tikana

According to bbc, it wasn't till Oct 2006 her career propelled. Tr Mars, Tr Sun, Tr Venus in her 10th house and she would have had a present experience of having a spotlight on her.

okay soo def 10th house involved

you want heavy planet on MC something coming from 5th house

so transits were
pluto 24 sag
neptune 17 aqua
uranus 11 pisces
saturn 22 leo
jupiter 21 sco

hmmmm a lot of o fire.. hmm this firey trio must be aspecting her MC and 5h

T

Ruka_5

Banned
I know i hear you there.. We are not only trying to her her asce by the looks but by events.

i hope you understand.. please shareif you find any concrete dates from her life.

Cheers
T

...Rectification is a crapshoot too, though.

Honestly, the odds are pretty good that eventually her correct birth time will be released, or leak, something. Even Michael Jackson's came out. I don't want to start looking at charts now when chances are pretty good that, just like with Jackson, any and all guesses or chart readings made at this time will turn out to be way off.

Speaking of which, I need to find that MJ thread....

piercethevale

Amy's Part of Death....23* Gemini 16'...Mars was a playa....[possibly...?]

Sept 14, 1983. 10:25 PM Enfield [Greater London], England

Attachments

• Amy Winehouse.PNG
    Amy Winehouse.PNG
    35.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: