Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-16-2016, 11:39 AM
Jai Kishen's Avatar
Jai Kishen Jai Kishen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 244
Question regarding an exam

Hi all ,
Hope you are doing well. I had posted a chart sometime back for an exam which is cming up and it's been around 2 months or so and I have taken out another chart but which different scores/percentage expectations. I used the same parameters which was used to read the chart I.e (10th house lord. Ascd.lord and moon ) BUT there seems to be a small twist in the chart. It would be awesome if someone could guide me regarding it .
Ascd.lord
Mercury in 5th house
10th house lord
Jupiter in 5th house conjuct mercury
BUT ,
Moon in 11th house opposite mercury.
So the opposition is something that is causing s dilema .
I am attaching the chart below .


Warmest regards ,
Jai


Last edited by Jai Kishen; 10-16-2016 at 11:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-18-2016, 10:05 AM
Sunrise's Avatar
Sunrise Sunrise is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,518
Re: Question regarding an exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai Kishen View Post
Hi all ,
Hope you are doing well. I had posted a chart sometime back for an exam which is cming up and it's been around 2 months or so and I have taken out another chart but which different scores/percentage expectations. I used the same parameters which was used to read the chart I.e (10th house lord. Ascd.lord and moon ) BUT there seems to be a small twist in the chart. It would be awesome if someone could guide me regarding it .
Ascd.lord
Mercury in 5th house
10th house lord
Jupiter in 5th house conjuct mercury
BUT ,
Moon in 11th house opposite mercury.
So the opposition is something that is causing s dilema .
I am attaching the chart below .
Warmest regards ,
Jai
Dear hi!
Quote:
Ascd.lord
Mercury in 5th house
is in your 4th house and combust by the
Quote:
Jupiter in 5th house conjuct mercury
is in the 4th house and do not is separeating from
Quote:
Moon in 11th house opposite mercury.
the is in 10th house and had already pass from a of will
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-18-2016, 12:56 PM
Jai Kishen's Avatar
Jai Kishen Jai Kishen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 244
Re: Question regarding an exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Dear hi!

is in your 4th house and combust by the

is in the 4th house and do not is separeating from

the is in 10th house and had already pass from a of will
ah dam ur right . i think i was using the whole signs approach . Its been along time since i read any charts so i'm a bit rusty .

and regarding Jupiter/mercury , just checked with the legends of astro.com , yea they are separating , all this while i thought the symbol means conjunct

and based on the above observations , is the reply to the question favorable or negative?

Regards,
jai
__________________
THE JOURNEY BEGINS NOW - 09/05/2012
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-18-2016, 01:34 PM
Sunrise's Avatar
Sunrise Sunrise is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,518
Re: Question regarding an exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai Kishen View Post
ah dam ur right . i think i was using the whole signs approach . Its been along time since i read any charts so i'm a bit rusty .

and regarding Jupiter/mercury , just checked with the legends of astro.com , yea they are separating , all this while i thought the symbol means conjunct

and based on the above observations , is the reply to the question favorable or negative?

Regards,
jai
dear, forgive me but my English is bad! what exactly are you asking? If you ll pass the exams or if the results will good?? ....
sorry again my friend
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 10-18-2016, 01:56 PM
Jai Kishen's Avatar
Jai Kishen Jai Kishen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
dear, forgive me but my English is bad! what exactly are you asking? If you ll pass the exams or if the results will good?? ....
sorry again my friend
Ah that's fine sunrise . my English too isn't that great. The question I asked for the horary is :
"Will I score 80-85%ile in the exam"
So bascislly will my score by between 80-85 .

Regards ,
Jai
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
exam, question

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.