Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 06-04-2013, 03:50 AM

Will I recover from the Binge Eating Disorder and finally lose weight?

I've developed the worst relationship with food especially due to my anxiety and now I have gained a large amount of weight over a short period of time (nearly a stone in a month - 10 lbs over a month,which is unlike me).
I felt sick last night from eating,and now I'm beating myself over it.I want to start again,and work hard to achieve a healthy body and mind.
The chart is weird - worrying and good at the same time.My significator is aptly placed in the 2nd house,and is the 6th house ruler (of diet and health).My moon's in detriment and meeting Jupiter,however my significator is meeting Saturn (trine) and leaving Jupiter.Is that good?
I would have said it would be healthy and positive,except for my moon which is worrying - placed in 12th and in Detriment - does it explain my current state of mind?
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_01_weight_loss_hp.11237.2348.gif (50.6 KB, 9 views)

Unread 06-04-2013, 03:54 AM
Account Closed

Re: Will I recover from the Binge Eating Disorder and finally lose weight?

Horary has a time frame of 3-6 months. Is this the time frame of the question?
The Following User Says Thank You to Zarathu For This Useful Post:
summer92 (06-04-2013)
Unread 06-04-2013, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
Horary has a time frame of 3-6 months. Is this the time frame of the question?
Yes Actually by September was my question
Unread 06-04-2013, 07:22 AM

I think in near future it might be difficult to sustain a healthy diet, it looks to me a back and forth pendling between being healthy and bingeing.

Venus, your ruler has just recently changed signs, showing some change in circumstances or behaviour. Venus has very little dignity, only by face, it will next aspect debilitated Saturn. Beause of this lack of dignity, Venus is unable to make changes by itself. Its being ruled by Moon which is in detriment of Venus. So your emotional part (Moon) hates the body (Venus), the body is being controlled by emotions. Moon is cadent, peregrine, 12th, isolated...I think you need to take care of the emotional part, and this may get your body and behaviour in order.

Venus will next aspect Saturn, Rx...so this shows some let downs, some restrictions you place on yourself, that Venus just hates (Venus in detriment of Saturn). Moon next aspects Jupiter, which is not bad, but Jupiter is in detriment - perhaps it rules the food intake itself, as Jupiter rules expansiveness, abundance...But do we want Jupiter to have good dignity or not, thats the question. If its in detriment, maybe you will make the food sources more scarce...but because of placement of Moon, it shows Moon to be quite unhappy with this. Venus loves Jupiter, food.

I think it will be difficult to maintain health, its not too bad, but not that good either, defintely shows a struggle ahead. Get your emotional side in control, take care of that first.
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
summer92 (06-04-2013)
Unread 06-04-2013, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
I think in near future it might be difficult to sustain a healthy diet, it looks to me a back and forth pendling between being healthy and bingeing.

Venus, your ruler has just recently changed signs, showing some change in circumstances or behaviour. Venus has very little dignity, only by face, it will next aspect debilitated Saturn. Beause of this lack of dignity, Venus is unable to make changes by itself. Its being ruled by Moon which is in detriment of Venus. So your emotional part (Moon) hates the body (Venus), the body is being controlled by emotions. Moon is cadent, peregrine, 12th, isolated...I think you need to take care of the emotional part, and this may get your body and behaviour in order.

Venus will next aspect Saturn, Rx...so this shows some let downs, some restrictions you place on yourself, that Venus just hates (Venus in detriment of Saturn). Moon next aspects Jupiter, which is not bad, but Jupiter is in detriment - perhaps it rules the food intake itself, as Jupiter rules expansiveness, abundance...But do we want Jupiter to have good dignity or not, thats the question. If its in detriment, maybe you will make the food sources more scarce...but because of placement of Moon, it shows Moon to be quite unhappy with this. Venus loves Jupiter, food.

I think it will be difficult to maintain health, its not too bad, but not that good either, defintely shows a struggle ahead. Get your emotional side in control, take care of that first.

Thank you so much Rafaella.It's definitely the emotions getting the hold of me.It's such a struggle,and I absolutely hate feeling like this

Tags
binge, disorder, eating, finally, lose, recover, weight