Good/bad driver aspects in natal chart?

Nereida

Which are the indicators in a natal chart for a good/ bad car driver? As far as i think it should be involved the 3rd house that represents transportation, Uranus cars, Mars action and reaction and Mercury perhaps for quick analysis of what to do on the road? Now, the question is what combination of these can show a good driver and what shows a bad one?
For example i have conjunction sun-mars-asc in libra square saturn conj neptune in capricorn H3. I also have Uranus in Capricorn H3 unaspected and Mercury in Virgo in H12. 3rd house cusp is in sagittarius and i also have moon in sagittarius.
Mars in Libra shows indecision and not a fast reaction. Mercury in Virgo can focus pretty well but in 12th house..... Sun and Mars square Neptune make a permanent dreamer? Any opinion?

Mist Knacker

I will list the aspects in my chart involving the 3rd House and give a description of my driving habits.

In my chart, I have an unaspected Mars Rx at 24d 58m Scorpio in the 3rd House and ruling the 3rd and 8th House and Saturn Rx in 13d 25m Scorpio conjunct the 3rd house cusp by less than 1/2 degree, which opposes the Sun and sextiles Jupiter. I have Mercury Rx in 28d 03m Aries in the 8th House which conjuncts Venus, trines Neptune, and opposes Pluto, modern ruler of 3rd House in the 2nd House. I also have South Node in Sagittarius in the 3rd House.

Currently, I have a clear driving record since early 2009, but my first year of driving, I had two accidents due to failure to yield. First one was due to gliding past a blinking red light because I got distracting by two other people in the car, and second one was due to a white car cutting me off causing me to clip a van (ticket for this one was dismissed in court). On the first ticket, the cop cut out the fine.

In March 2006, I got a speeding ticket while I was following somebody to a restaurant. I had lost him so I decided to speed up to find him again. A cop happened to be sitting on the side, and I flew right by him. He reduced the ticket on the spot.

Overall, up to age 24 or so, I was often a fairly fast and hard driver on average. Hard driving, however, has always led to greater costs in maintenance and repairs. When driving with others in the car, I am usually slower and easier, so I have always been known as a good and safe driver. Presently, I driving more smoothly.

2006 was the year I did the most speeding. At the time, I had a '91 Plymouth Sundance RS where I did some modifications (mostly air intake) to make it faster, and I would often drive very fast on highways and back roads. At times, I went 100 MPH on two lane roads. The fastest I got up to was 120 MPH. My car had an automatic transmission with a floor-mounted gear shift lever, and I would often shift it like a manual transmission.

In 2000, my first year of driving, I also did some crazy stuff. For much of the year, I had a '91 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Quad 4, and that thing would GO! My friend (he has a Mercury Square Mars in his chart) and I would often race people in it. Unfortunately, it had electrical problems that were difficult to diagnose, and we had to sell it at the end of the year. I got the Sundance right after that, and it was much more reliable.

I've always noticed that anytime I am approaching a high speed while driving at night, and I see an oncoming car on the other side, I always seem to assume for some reason that it's a cop. So, I slow down. Also, everytime I see a car that is a Crown Vic or a make/model that cops drive most often (particularly if it's the same/similar color), I often assume it's a cop.

I notice also that I have quick reaction times when driving.

I've never had problems with road rage in my years of driving so far.

One thing I have tended to up until recently is cruise around leisurely and kinda aimlessly. If I don't have a destination in mind, I will tend to go to a place that I didn't originally plan to go.

Nereida

I will list the aspects in my chart involving the 3rd House and give a description of my driving habits.

In my chart, I have an unaspected Mars Rx at 24d 58m Scorpio in the 3rd House and ruling the 3rd and 8th House and Saturn Rx in 13d 25m Scorpio conjunct the 3rd house cusp by less than 1/2 degree, which opposes the Sun and sextiles Jupiter. I have Mercury Rx in 28d 03m Aries in the 8th House which conjuncts Venus, trines Neptune, and opposes Pluto, modern ruler of 3rd House in the 2nd House. I also have South Node in Sagittarius in the 3rd House.

Currently, I have a clear driving record since early 2009, but my first year of driving, I had two accidents due to failure to yield. First one was due to gliding past a blinking red light because I got distracting by two other people in the car, and second one was due to a white car cutting me off causing me to clip a van (ticket for this one was dismissed in court). On the first ticket, the cop cut out the fine.

In March 2006, I got a speeding ticket while I was following somebody to a restaurant. I had lost him so I decided to speed up to find him again. A cop happened to be sitting on the side, and I flew right by him. He reduced the ticket on the spot.

Overall, up to age 24 or so, I was often a fairly fast and hard driver on average. Hard driving, however, has always led to greater costs in maintenance and repairs. When driving with others in the car, I am usually slower and easier, so I have always been known as a good and safe driver. Presently, I driving more smoothly.

2006 was the year I did the most speeding. At the time, I had a '91 Plymouth Sundance RS where I did some modifications (mostly air intake) to make it faster, and I would often drive very fast on highways and back roads. At times, I went 100 MPH on two lane roads. The fastest I got up to was 120 MPH. My car had an automatic transmission with a floor-mounted gear shift lever, and I would often shift it like a manual transmission.

In 2000, my first year of driving, I also did some crazy stuff. For much of the year, I had a '91 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Quad 4, and that thing would GO! My friend (he has a Mercury Square Mars in his chart) and I would often race people in it. Unfortunately, it had electrical problems that were difficult to diagnose, and we had to sell it at the end of the year. I got the Sundance right after that, and it was much more reliable.

I've always noticed that anytime I am approaching a high speed while driving at night, and I see an oncoming car on the other side, I always seem to assume for some reason that it's a cop. So, I slow down. Also, everytime I see a car that is a Crown Vic or a make/model that cops drive most often (particularly if it's the same/similar color), I often assume it's a cop.

I notice also that I have quick reaction times when driving.

I've never had problems with road rage in my years of driving so far.

One thing I have tended to up until recently is cruise around leisurely and kinda aimlessly. If I don't have a destination in mind, I will tend to go to a place that I didn't originally plan to go.

Nice of you to share all that...thank you. Well, that Mars in Scorpio feels very well there, better (I believe) than in Aries because it makes it be more efficient in reaction. And that Saturn probably tempers your need for speeds (given by mars in 3rd) and makes you more responsible. I think that these are good aspects for a driver. I know someone who has Venus and Mars in Leo in 3rd and he loves driving and loves speed and loves being admired for his way of driving.

Nereida

What about the opposition Sun-Saturn? how does it affect you? Mercury oppostion with Pluto? (I am asking form the driving point of view)

Mist Knacker

What about the opposition Sun-Saturn? how does it affect you? Mercury oppostion with Pluto? (I am asking form the driving point of view)
With the Sun/Saturn, it seems to have a Murphy's Law effect. Whatever can go wrong will go wrong (Saturn is planet of Murphy's Law).

I can look back to the year when Saturn squared my Sun. It was during that transit period when I was driving fast frequently and trying to race other people.

At the time of the Rx pass of the transit in Jan 2006, I was shifting my automatic transmission manually a lot including downshifting to 2nd to speed up quickly on interstates and to accelerate swiftly from on-ramps. During the time when the aspect was close to exact, one day after my automotive classes, I tried adjusting the band on my automatic using my torque wrench so I could increase performance. However, I ended up adjusting it too tight, and it messed up the transmission; I lost Reverse and 3rd Gear. However, the department head did a favor for me and rebuilt the transmission, and I only had to pay for the parts. I was without my car for some time.

As the final pass was applying in mid Jun 2006 when Mars was also conjunct Saturn, on the way back from Carowinds one day, I was speeding on the interstate and some back roads. I never got caught for that. However, in the suburban area of a town, I got pulled over for running a couple red lights and speeding. It started from not paying enough attention to the road and looking at the signs instead, and also going to fast to be able to stop in time. I had to go through a sobriety test, and they did a search. Luckily, the officers gave me only a verbal warning.

During the weeks of Saturn Square Saturn second half of Jul 2006, I drag-raced my car (a '91 Plymouth Sundance RS at the time), and with my air intake modifications and rigged up hood Ram Air, I thought I would get over 60 MPH in the 1/8 mile. However, I did not do quite as well as I thought (it was just 1/2 mph under 60). However, the spectators seemed to have thought it was decent for that type of car that age with a 2.5L 4 cyl SOHC.

As far as Mercury/Pluto, during the time when tr. Saturn in Cancer squared Mercury and then Pluto in summer 2005, my Sundance was broken into through the passenger window. My amplifier, subwoofer, and stereo (which I later replaced in mid July 2006) were stolen. Right afterward, I got a used passenger window from a junkyard and replaced it myself and then cleaned everything up. One major factor leading to break-in was that I had set my car up as a camper with a mini-mattress towards the trunk (my backseats folded down). I re-arranged my amplifier and subwoofer, and they were then in full sight, and it was able to be seen through the window.

From 2003 up through 2006, I was obsessed with that car. Someone thought that this "car was my life" given all the stuff I was doing on it and how much I used to mess with it (that is, tinker with things). However, messing with it (e.g. trying to modify something I didn't know much about) would sometimes lead to a problem.