Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm more interested in how those things will interact with my own chart. I seem to realize that the astrological weather affects me more if the planets form a significant placement to my chart.

What will Uranus and Saturn do to your chart?

Hey G how have u been?
My Saturn transit 4th squaring Uranus 8th Taurus
Solar Taurus uranus 1st square Venus Aquarius 12th

three M symbols

I'm more interested in how those things will interact with my own chart. I seem to realize that the astrological weather affects me more if the planets form a significant placement to my chart.

What will Uranus and Saturn do to your chart?

- Uranus is now opposing my ASC and my Mars (ASC 9Ā° scorpio - Mars 10Ā° scorpio)

It will do - in next months or years:

- Uranus quincux Libra placements (Venus/Mercury/North Node/Chiron)
- Uranus square Moon (My moon is 0Ā°45 of virgo. So, this square will start when Uranus will transit lasts 10 degrees of Taurus. not soon)

- Saturn will transit my IC (aquarius IC), oppose my MC (Leo MC), square my ASC (Scorpio) and square DC (Taurus).
- Saturn will also oppose my Moon, in the last degrees of Aquarius/beginning of Pisces. Because Moon is at 0Ā°45 Virgo

I'll should try to study those transits!

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
- Uranus is now opposing my ASC and my Mars (ASC 9Ā° scorpio - Mars 10Ā° scorpio)

It will do - in next months or years:

- Uranus quincux Libra placements (Venus/Mercury/North Node/Chiron)
- Uranus square Moon (My moon is 0Ā°45 of virgo. So, this square will start when Uranus will transit lasts 10 degrees of Taurus. not soon)

- Saturn will transit my IC (aquarius IC), oppose my MC (Leo MC), square my ASC (Scorpio) and square DC (Taurus).
- Saturn will also oppose my Moon, in the last degrees of Aquarius/beginning of Pisces. Because Moon is at 0Ā°45 Virgo

I'll should try to study those transits!

Wow thatā€™s detailed 3! I will take a look at what else my charts doing!!

three M symbols

Oooooh!!!! Mars Pluto Saturn Jupiter moon

Iā€™ve had a bad day today. I let it get me down all evening ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½

next New Moon (March 24th) will be really powerful

We will have a conjunction : Moon + Sun + Chiron+ Lilith in Aries.
Orbs will be 0Ā° or 1Ā° or 2Ā° between every planets/asteroid. So it's a close conjunction..

Saturn in Aquarius will square Uranus in Taurus (risks of violence in the next weeks /months I guess, like revolts, chaos from people not accepting quarantine/nervousness of being in quarantine)

During this new Moon Venus will receive 3 trines
(Pluto + Jupiter + Mars) and a sextile (sextile Neptune). It will be strong because Venus dispositor of Uranus will be in Taurus, domicile sign.
So, Venus will give power to Uranus. Uranus that is in fall in Taurus, it can be explosive because Taurus is very very stubborn and represent earth (concrete things like possessions, money,
economical situation of countries, etc)

This next new moon chart is full of sextiles and trines..
But sextiles and trines mean the energy is easily active.
So we have to see in our chart how it will interact with our own placements, and be careful

I guess that Moon in Aries will create impulsiveness or anger (remember that Aries is a Martian sign, that is selfish, (instinct of survival, fight, etc..).
And lilith+Chiron in Aries can represent fear of death, fear of being alone with yourself, fear of being attacked, etc...

From a collective point of view, It can plays out in a bad way for a lot of people

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
next New Moon (March 24th) will be really powerful

We will have a conjunction : Moon + Sun + Chiron+ Lilith in Aries.
Orbs will be 0Ā° or 1Ā° or 2Ā° between every planets/asteroid. So it's a close conjunction..

Saturn in Aquarius will square Uranus in Taurus (risks of violence in the next weeks /months I guess, like revolts, chaos from people not accepting quarantine/nervousness of being in quarantine)

During this new Moon Venus will receive 3 trines
(Pluto + Jupiter + Mars) and a sextile (sextile Neptune). It will be strong because Venus dispositor of Uranus will be in Taurus, domicile sign.
So, Venus will give power to Uranus. Uranus that is in fall in Taurus, it can be explosive because Taurus is very very stubborn and represent earth (concrete things like possessions, money,
economical situation of countries, etc)

This next new moon chart is full of sextiles and trines..
But sextiles and trines mean the energy is easily active.
So we have to see in our chart how it will interact with our own placements, and be careful

I guess that Moon in Aries will create impulsiveness or anger (remember that Aries is a Martian sign, that is selfish, (instinct of survival, fight, etc..).
And lilith+Chiron in Aries can represent fear of death, fear of being alone with yourself, fear of being attacked, etc...

From a collective point of view, It can plays out in a bad way for a lot of people

Wow!! I love reading your insights!!!!
They are like .... I canā€™t explain.... like a massage lol soothing etc

You should write? Be a writer

I feel like that already: Aries fight!
With everyone tucked away I reckon from your insights that the bad naughty ppl are gonna easily raid the banks and steal as itā€™s easier while the streets are empty to escape etc

Hkk

Account Closed
a massage!! Lmao

this reading is about bad things that can happen x)

I know but when you write any insight good or bad itā€™s like an itch thatā€™s been scratched. Soothing is the right word.
Now it all sounds creepy lmao but itā€™s not. I had a friend that used to say the same to me and I used to think WHAT!!! Lol like what is she on! But now I get it.

You should defo write

three M symbols

I think maybe you feel my true energy. What I wrote was scary, but I don't feel scared at all ^^"

I see all this pandemic like a big entertaining theater play.
And my "massage" is that the country takes a break for once.
For once, all this absurd system of slaving routine is counterattacked.

And now we will have the opportunity to see who are the good astrologers, the good sociologists, the good economists, good journalists, good youtubers, the good bosses really caring for their employees, and who deserve to be a leader. A lot of lies and secrets will blow up because we will have proofs after this terrible mondial crisis, of who is a liar, who says sugarcoated bullshits, who doesn't deserve his status, who is influenced by bad peoples..

We will see that all at the end. Uranus in Taurus and Mars in Aries will make a lot of walls falling down in a second.

This is the ideal time to improve our skills at predictions, because we will have quick proofs. A lot more quicker than usual

and yes I like to write, but I don't know how to use this ability.
Writing is a tool first, but not a passion for me, even if I'm perfectionnist at it ^^'

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I think maybe you feel my true energy. What I wrote was scary, but I don't feel scared at all ^^"

I see all this pandemic like a big entertaining theater play.
And my "massage" is that the country takes a break for once.
For once, all this absurd system of slaving routine is counterattacked.

And now we will have the opportunity to see who are the good astrologers, the good sociologists, the good economists, good journalists, good youtubers, the good bosses really caring for their employees, and who deserve to be a leader. A lot of lies and secrets will blow up because we will have proofs after this terrible mondial crisis, of who is a liar, who says sugarcoated bullshits, who doesn't deserve his status, who is influenced by bad peoples..

We will see that all at the end. Uranus in Taurus and Mars in Aries will make a lot of walls falling down in a second.

This is the ideal time to improve our skills at predictions, because we will have quick proofs. A lot more quicker than usual

and yes I like to write, but I don't know how to use this ability.
Writing is a tool first, but not a passion for me, even if I'm perfectionnist at it ^^'

Bullshitters are happening already. I have seen a different face to my new workplace and itā€™s not good. But Iā€™ve learnt my lesson. Iā€™m not afraid to leave. I will if they donā€™t go by their values.
Anyway I wish people would stop fecking overstocking. So so selfish! Look at the elderly! They wonā€™t br able to eat or people who get paid end of week and canā€™t afford to book food delivery a month in advance! Itā€™s pissing me off!
Our prime minister needs to say stop in a serious way instead of a way which is minor. The supermarkets are doing their best. They are recruiting now

david starling

Bullshitters are happening already. I have seen a different face to my new workplace and itā€™s not good. But Iā€™ve learnt my lesson. Iā€™m not afraid to leave. I will if they donā€™t go by their values.
Anyway I wish people would stop fecking overstocking. So so selfish! Look at the elderly! They wonā€™t br able to eat or people who get paid end of week and canā€™t afford to book food delivery a month in advance! Itā€™s pissing me off!
Our prime minister needs to say stop in a serious way instead of a way which is minor. The supermarkets are doing their best. They are recruiting now

Are seniors being told (or ordered) to "shelter in place" in the UK?

Hkk

Account Closed
For their own safety, correct? And to prevent the hospitals from overcrowding.

Yes for their own safety as they are at a higher risk in contracting the virus. The really old ppl are the ones who are already ill with cancer etc and canā€™t get out and the public are not considering them when ordering food. But now the supermarkets are doing everything they can to overstock and out limits on ordering etc. They have also advised ppl to collect their food so they can deliver to the elderly or the sick

Hkk

Account Closed
My job allows me to work from home. Iā€™m usually 4 days out there and 1 day at home or 1 week out there and another week here and there but last week at home has driven me nuts! Even with Skype etc itā€™s not the same! But what can you do if work has restricted us to going anywhere