moon pluto opposition

love-thinking

I have learnt through astrology that the hard aspects are things you need to learn through by coping with it and at times you need to overcome your natural instinct of acting out the aspect and try and engage in the higher manifestation of the aspect.

The internet seems to tell me that this moon pluto opposition aspect leads me to deeply desire relationships but also simultaneously fear it causing me to run, or freeze each time. This is one hundred percent true for me. And this escapist tendency is further exagerated through my venus in aquarius and moon trine uranus and neptune.

I have extremely well designed coping mechanisms and despite these coping mechanisms, the wounds never heal. But it seems like no matter how hard I try to make myself be vulnerable to someone else, they ALWAYS hurt me. They take me for all that I have and criticize me for all that I don't even if all that I have or gave is much superior than what they will get elsewhere. Often times they destroy our possible relation before it even gets a chance to blossom feeding me with sweet nothings and then blaming me for being the cold one. This aspect has literally led me to have social anxiety and distance myself from all that tries to get close to me, criticize (or even joke around in regards to me) me, or even do anything to surpass my boundaries.

I feel like a victim to this aspect. And believe me I have tried to over come my fears and insecurities, and actually foster relationships and even make myself vulnerable to some people. But it seems like the same pattern each-time and sometimes some of the things that people have done are plain unforgivable.

Any advice on to how to overcome these patterns?

Whoam1

Don't overcome your fear, shake its hand. I have moon contra-parallel it acts as an opposition. I also have Chiron conj. Pluto so it aspects the moon in the same way. I like my litttle dark aspect. Being vulnerable ***** but it's what makes a strong. Try not to place your mania on other people and learn how to vent when you need too. You're your own victim more times than you think.

love-thinking

Don't overcome your fear, shake its hand. I have moon contra-parallel it acts as an opposition. I also have Chiron conj. Pluto so it aspects the moon in the same way. I like my litttle dark aspect. Being vulnerable ***** but it's what makes a strong. Try not to place your mania on other people and learn how to vent when you need too. You're your own victim more times than you think.

Then there's this fear of being looked at as the angry one. I come from a family where girls are quiet little angels. I live in the west and attract people that take more than they give and then run when I stop, and/or call them out on it.

Whoam1

Then there's this fear of being looked at as the angry one. I come from a family where girls are quiet little angels. I live in the west and attract people that take more than they give and then run when I stop, and/or call them out on it.

I grew up where all the adults were heroin addicts, and I had to be th parent/responsible one and I chose not to be an addict and do what needed to be done. Your pluto is telling your moon it needs to evolve, that's the core of your emotion. Pluto is about reserection and transformation. I have Osiris that tells me how to do that (via connecting my Unconsious to myself through being an individual). You should try to figure out how to transform this moon of yours. Look to astroieds and fixed stars or to other hints in your life even just to start. However I've learned that me wallowing does nothing and to love the aspect, it's helped me a lot.

love-thinking

I grew up where all the adults were heroin addicts, and I had to be th parent/responsible one and I chose not to be an addict and do what needed to be done. Your pluto is telling your moon it needs to evolve, that's the core of your emotion. Pluto is about reserection and transformation. I have Osiris that tells me how to do that (via connecting my Unconsious to myself through being an individual). You should try to figure out how to transform this moon of yours. Look to astroieds and fixed stars or to other hints in your life even just to start. However I've learned that me wallowing does nothing and to love the aspect, it's helped me a lot.

My moon is absolutely horrible other than the fact that it's in taurus. It is conjunct algol, opposite pluto in the 8th house.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience and glad that you rose up like a pheonix and was the bigger person. That really shows strength and maturity from your part.

For me, I'm constantly put into situations where if I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. If I connect and things come to an end, it's painful. If I back away before something happens, I undergo the pain of not having that experience. But my logical mind often tells me that the end is awful and typically it's through very good reasoning. :)

Whoam1

My moon is absolutely horrible other than the fact that it's in taurus. It is conjunct algol, opposite pluto in the 8th house.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience and glad that you rose up like a pheonix and was the bigger person. That really shows strength and maturity from your part.

For me, I'm constantly put into situations where if I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. If I connect and things come to an end, it's painful. If I back away before something happens, I undergo the pain of not having that experience. But my logical mind often tells me that the end is awful and typically it's through very good reasoning. :)

Algol 🤢.....

astrology02

I have this aspect too...moon in taurus opposite scorpio...so I can sympathize with you :)

It is definitely one that tests you.

Because I have this aspect myself, what I am going to say comes from a place of compassion:love:

With any opposition aspect it will play out through your interactions with others. With the square aspects it's more internal.

There is a struggle with relationships with this aspect...on an emotional level. Because the moon is affected. We want to know every single deep dark secret our partner has, but at the same time we keep others at a distance when it comes to our emotions. We will let people in a little bit, but not too much because that would mean we would give up some of our control. Because people subconciously pick up our pluto energy, we attract intense emotional experiences with others. A lot of our lessons have to do with setting emotional boundaries. We don't have to interact with everyone we meet on a deep level. Sometimes there needs to be a distance.

Also with this aspect there are mental health issues, particularly Obsessive compulsive disorder, bipolar, we go between having tons of energy to a depression the next day. There is an instability in the emotions.

I would recommend doing meditation...ones with subliminal messaging/binaral beats...it has been my only saving grace.

Also try to cut out gluten/dairy/sugar from your diet...it will really stabilize your emotions :)

And I am not a doctor so I can't comment on medical advice...but in my experience I do have to take antidepressants to deal with the anxiety associated with this aspect :sad:

love-thinking

I have this aspect too...moon in taurus opposite scorpio...so I can sympathize with you :)

It is definitely one that tests you.

Because I have this aspect myself, what I am going to say comes from a place of compassion:love:

With any opposition aspect it will play out through your interactions with others. With the square aspects it's more internal.

There is a struggle with relationships with this aspect...on an emotional level. Because the moon is affected. We want to know every single deep dark secret our partner has, but at the same time we keep others at a distance when it comes to our emotions. We will let people in a little bit, but not too much because that would mean we would give up some of our control. Because people subconciously pick up our pluto energy, we attract intense emotional experiences with others. A lot of our lessons have to do with setting emotional boundaries. We don't have to interact with everyone we meet on a deep level. Sometimes there needs to be a distance.

Also with this aspect there are mental health issues, particularly Obsessive compulsive disorder, bipolar, we go between having tons of energy to a depression the next day. There is an instability in the emotions.

I would recommend doing meditation...ones with subliminal messaging/binaral beats...it has been my only saving grace.

Also try to cut out gluten/dairy/sugar from your diet...it will really stabilize your emotions :)

And I am not a doctor so I can't comment on medical advice...but in my experience I do have to take antidepressants to deal with the anxiety associated with this aspect :sad:

Thank you so much for sharing this with me. Sugar and dairy will be hard as I am a caffeine addict and a coffee/tea from a cheap coffee shop(tim hortons) is probably the only thing that keeps me going and study long hours in the ugly university of mine. But I try to be healthy other than that.

I used to be bullumic. I'd vomit out food. I have a friend with the same exact aspect and she's bipolar. I think it's a subconcious thing too. I think people unconsciously know what we have to offer aka other plutonians so when they see our reluctance to open up, they don't like it and ***** about anything about us they can find. Or they are downright intimidated by the plutonian energy but I also have a lot of neptune and venus energy so it's like they know I'm sweet and can use it against me, but they can also sense emotional depth about me which a lot of plutonians crave so much.

I say the subconscious thing because I remember meeting a cousin of mine who I expected so much from after she called me her little sister and was devastated more so than anyone else when she couldn't give it to me. She had a stellium in scorpio and I know she deeply cares for me. But I don't expect the same with any other relative.