Artist of Child-like and Shamanic Nature, Occult Visions

Kidaden

I am an artist who has been painting since she was able to hold a pen. I have grown up as a happy, introverted child in a world of pure imagination. I loved stories, characters, fantastic worlds and never outgrown them. My parents always supported my artistic nature, so I could grow up having no concerns regarding external life. I was very confident with my talent and felt sure to have a successful art career.

Even so, as you can see in my Taurus Sun and Capricorn 1st house, I was not too dreamy. I know limitations and discipline, and I care greatly about being of use to society and planet. I always felt myself to have a firm foundation as to whatever I was doing. I must always have a good reason if I am to do something, yet I base those reasons philosophically rather than practically. Possibly the abstract thinking and the humanitarian nature is from my Libra moon.

As a child, I was immensely interested in science and philosophy, and I would find immense joy in delving into the fundamental questions of life and existence. As I grew up, I had certain mystical experiences, which told me of a united field of consciousness and absolute unity in the universe. At my 20, this took the turn to be a shamanic journey. It landed very heavily on me, and I also had a period of crisis with a problematic separation from whom I saw to be my soulmate and spiritual partner. Upon the crisis I had a psychic experience that healed me greatly. This experience had a very occult flavour to it, which changed the course of my life to a what I may call a sacred journey. That is how my interest in astrology flourished as well.

I have been looking and trying to interpret my chart for several months now. I spent most of my time trying to understand the nature of signs and planets, I don't yet feel my interpretation skills to be very strong however. I would really appreciate reading your comments, based upon the information I gave you, and point to what you think of to be important in the chart. Anything interesting striking your attention?

I hope you had fun reading and find something interesting in it to share.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_deniz.32549.110836.png
    astro_w2gw_deniz.32549.110836.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
You have the North Node Conjunct Moon on the MC (career) with Chiron the wounded healer-you would excel in any type of healing practice like reiki, psychology, massage, counseling, hypnosis, where you can apply your natural intuitive abilities. Venus is in your 6th house of work and service which reiterates your potential in some type of healing work, where you can bring beauty and peace to those who need it most. You have Jupiter rising (the first planet from the ASC), which will bring luck and protection in all areas of life, as long as you follow your truth.