Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 05-16-2019, 10:21 PM

Natal configurations of autism?

What are some natal configurations of someone with autism, whether it's autism they are born with or that they get as a result of say, a vaccine? Just curious.

Unread 05-17-2019, 08:36 AM

Send a message via MSN to Astro76_dude
Re: Natal configurations of autism?

I have a form of autism and i believe it has something to do with the black moon lilith. My sun is in the black moon lilith corridor. With autism your filter doesn't work properly, and the black moon is the point where there is no filter.

I hope i helped you with this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Astro76_dude For This Useful Post:
YonyGursho (05-17-2019)
Unread 05-17-2019, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro76_dude View Post
I have a form of autism and i believe it has something to do with the black moon lilith. My sun is in the black moon lilith corridor. With autism your filter doesn't work properly, and the black moon is the point where there is no filter.

I hope i helped you with this.
Yes and your sun is formed by your mind and emotions (mercury and moon) so the condition of your lilith should be reflected in your mercury and moon as well.

However I don't think lilith close to the sun is necessarily a sign of autism, as I have both my sun and mercury conjunct my lilith and yet I am not autistic.

I read about lillith and it is more of our dark, uncontrollable, animal instincts deep within us than it is simply just our irrationality.

If anything, any indicator of autism would be seen in ones moon and mercury, as those are what control how we think. Lillith is just the side of ourselves that is less tame than our normal self.

Anyways, thanks for the insight.

Last edited by YonyGursho; 05-17-2019 at 01:40 PM.
Unread 05-19-2019, 04:38 AM

My son does. Here's his natal details - 20th November 2012, Adelaide, south Australia, 12:43pm. His extreme autistic behaviour came on after his vaccine age 4. The biomedical dr we see says that many ppl don't have the genes to deal with the toxins not only from vaccines but also from chemicals sprayed on food and put in food and water. We've put our son on a super healthy natural diet with nutrient supplements and he's much better.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
YonyGursho (05-19-2019)
Unread 05-19-2019, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
My son does. Here's his natal details - 20th November 2012, Adelaide, south Australia, 12:43pm. His extreme autistic behaviour came on after his vaccine age 4. The biomedical dr we see says that many ppl don't have the genes to deal with the toxins not only from vaccines but also from chemicals sprayed on food and put in food and water. We've put our son on a super healthy natural diet with nutrient supplements and he's much better.
Wow, that's tough. I hope things improve, and my prayers and wishes go to you and your family.

I read his natal details, and it sounds like it's his mercury semi-square pluto and mercury square moon that are to blame. His moon is in good condition though. I also read the sabian symbols/the natal degrees interpretations as well as his other natal configurations and he should benefit a lot from his chart being what it is, they say he should achieve many honorable successes :-)
Unread 05-20-2019, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YonyGursho View Post
Wow, that's tough. I hope things improve, and my prayers and wishes go to you and your family.

I read his natal details, and it sounds like it's his mercury semi-square pluto and mercury square moon that are to blame. His moon is in good condition though. I also read the sabian symbols/the natal degrees interpretations as well as his other natal configurations and he should benefit a lot from his chart being what it is, they say he should achieve many honorable successes :-)
Yes it is true and I believe he will have a lot of success as well. He has Martian strength from his father's side and I bring more peace and neurological health through nature and nutrients to keep his spasms and ADHD down. When I do that, his intelligence is more easily accessible.
YonyGursho (05-20-2019)
Unread 05-20-2019, 03:40 AM

So are you finding mercury to be heavily involved with autism? Cos mercury rules the nervous system. And the psychic I see says it's neurotoxicity. As in toxins are affecting the nervous system.
YonyGursho (05-20-2019)
Unread 05-20-2019, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Yes it is true and I believe he will have a lot of success as well. He has Martian strength from his father's side and I bring more peace and neurological health through nature and nutrients to keep his spasms and ADHD down. When I do that, his intelligence is more easily accessible.
That's good, surely that's a nice way to do it.
Unread 05-20-2019, 04:18 PM

Quote:
So are you finding mercury to be heavily involved with autism? Cos mercury rules the nervous system. And the psychic I see says it's neurotoxicity. As in toxins are affecting the nervous system.
Sounds accurate to me, I mean I don't see why not.

Tags
autism, configurations, natal