Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-06-2018, 07:22 PM

Synastry/composite: NN oppos saturn and other aspects, indicate future?(In love,help)

Hi guys, I recently found out that a guy I work with and with whom I had a secret crush, likes me back. Things escalated fast, but now there is some stagnation in our private communication. Im trying to understand if there is any future with him as I really lke him.
I was surprised to see that we have a double whammy saturn opposition NN aapect in synastry, which can also be found in our composite too. I wonder if this means anything solid for our future?
Other interesting aspects are vertex conjunc asc double whammy, his vertex trine my venus and mars and my vertex trines his moon and conjuncts his jupiter and neptune. There is some saturn action going on too. My moon is almost conjunct his IC as also my pluto conjuncts his MC. Since I dont have his time of birth, i cant be 100% certain about all this, but we also have IC/MC almost conjunct. I would like to post the chart here, but I dont have a pc.
Can someone tell me if u can understand if there is ANY future?

Last edited by Curiousuniverse; 07-06-2018 at 07:35 PM.
Unread 07-06-2018, 07:44 PM

Come on guys, feel the pain here!!!
Unread 07-08-2018, 10:43 AM

Re: Synastry/composite: NN oppos saturn and other aspects, indicate future?(In love,h

Post the charts
Unread 07-08-2018, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
Post the charts
My computer broke down. Im only able to post screenshots of those charts. I dont see an option to do that from my phone. Any suggestions?
Otherwise, I would have to use my work pc, if I dont get caught 🤢🤐
Unread 07-08-2018, 04:43 PM

Re: Synastry/composite: NN oppos saturn and other aspects, indicate future?(In love,h

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousuniverse View Post
My computer broke down. Im only able to post screenshots of those charts. I dont see an option to do that from my phone. Any suggestions?
Otherwise, I would have to use my work pc, if I dont get caught ����
HD screenshots are fine.

Unread 07-09-2018, 08:15 AM

Unread 07-09-2018, 08:16 AM

Let me know if you can see clearly once you click on them, or if you want me to reduce the orbs.
Unread 07-09-2018, 08:34 AM

reposted a bit bigger
Unread 07-10-2018, 11:34 PM
Banned

hi curiousuniverse

the composite has some unusual midpoint aspects.
the mars/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to venus and the venus/sun midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter... so the sun/mars midpoint is conjunct the Jupiter/venus midpoint... quite interesting way for the planets to shows an affectionate feeling to each other. it also a enjoyment of each othere company and does give a sense that something special could develop. but these aspects could also just indicate that you will just be very good friends..
mars is trine to pluto and sextile to the sun/Neptune conjunction which gives a very sensitive and understanding... almost healing and nurturing feel to the relationship. mars is square the node which suggest he was very ardent in the beginning and with the moon forming a kite pattern with the opposition to the sun and Neptune, it seems you have a subtle but sincere chemistry between you.

mars is square to Saturn which suggest he has a distant and cool approach which would explain why things have cooled off.

the vertex is conjunct the descendant and this aspect usually gives "special" feeling to a relationship. sometimes it can be a feeling that there is some sort of meaning in your meeting each other. it often shows that you both have had similar but different unusal coincides in your lives. but these feelings,though they give the relationship a special aura, do not often give the relationship more intensity.

I assume you have been intimate but venus is square to pluto which often shows that physical intimacy tapers off. this aspect makes emotional intimacy difficult even though it initially can be very intense physically.

the south node transited the composite venus in the middle of march, so I would assume thatwas when you and he were most affectionate.
as the composite venus is square to pluto and the transiting node is heading toward a square of pluto in October. currently the node is transiting through the midpoint of the venus/pluto square and will be on this aspect for the remainder of the month .

so would think the lack of communication will continue and the overall viewpoint is not favorable
rahu
Unread 07-11-2018, 08:16 AM

Hi Rahu,

many thanks for the on point interpretation. You answered a lot of my internal questions, with a complication in the blending of the aspects that I could not possibly have combined myself.

Question: when we interpret a current phase in a relationship, we have to interpret the transits going through a composite chart and not those going through a synastry chart?

Grateful,
Curious

Tags
aspects, futurein, love, oppos, saturn, synastry or composite