moving home

sigmaoctans

hello,

today a friend of my brother call me and offer me to rent his flat for the same rent fee as i pay now.

This new flat will be amazing for me, close to the sea, larger, etc...but he was the former owner of the flat where i am now and he sell the flat where i am to another buyer just before a new year without warning me, i was shoked and anxious at this time and everytime i had issues with broken things in my flat he dodged...i am afraid of seeing him doing me that again...othewise, he was cool. The other problem is that this flat is far from the town where i live now and as i am doing studies i live close to the university and library, and next year i may pursue my studies in that university. So if i choose to go in this new flat for a better environment, i will have to do tremendous effort next year to go back and forth university to this new home. Plus, i have no car so i am really hesitating right now. I am also afraid of seeing my brother who live close to this new flat invade me all the time so i will lose my peaceful life.

Attachments

• moving_home.jpg
    moving_home.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 20

Sunrise

hello,

today a friend of my brother call me and offer me to rent his flat for the same rent fee as i pay now.

This new flat will be amazing for me, close to the sea, larger, etc...but he was the former owner of the flat where i am now and he sell the flat where i am to another buyer just before a new year without warning me, i was shoked and anxious at this time and everytime i had issues with broken things in my flat he dodged...i am afraid of seeing him doing me that again...othewise, he was cool. The other problem is that this flat is far from the town where i live now and as i am doing studies i live close to the university and library, and next year i may pursue my studies in that university. So if i choose to go in this new flat for a better environment, i will have to do tremendous effort next year to go back and forth university to this new home. Plus, i have no car so i am really hesitating right now. I am also afraid of seeing my brother who live close to this new flat invade me all the time so i will lose my peaceful life.

dear, the information you give us is very important and extremely helpful, but we can clearly see some things on the chart in this way.

First, seeing your chart at first glance, I see the positive signs that will have the effect of the burning case or in your issue.
- the first positive thing is that the ascendant is on exactly the lucky Fixed Star Agena, simple nature Aphrodite / Jupiter, showing wisdom and luck.
- The other thing I see is that the two lights are above the horizon of the map telling us that the chart is clean and will easily solve your question.
- The other positive element I see is that the Sun ( a light in your case) will close a trine (easily and with luck) with this Mars (you).

Let's see if you finally rent this house that your brother's friend has suggested to you.
Aris (you) in the 3rd house of communication, messages, written documents. A house that shows brothers, relatives and short-haul travels. This new position of yours (mars) shows us that you will have some contact or relationship with any of these issues.

Then I see the Lord of the 4th (the new house you just saw) = Jupiter and Venus, since here she is the Almuten of the 4th house (exaltation).
Inside 4th is also a Neptune that describes exactly what you tell us about the house above.
That is, a larger house (Jupiter), a magnificent house (Venus) in an ideal location (Neptune), facing the sea (Venus, Jupiter, Neptun - all in water signs).

Jupiter is under Mars' government (you), but also triplicity, Also the same about Venus (the almuten of the 4th) is the same (in terms of Mars and its triplicity of Mars). So we can see that even the reception show that there is some attraction to the house and it has all that nice that you tell us the good of the house that you describe to us.

but I do not see that you finally get this house.
The Moon is Void. Make no aspect until gets out from that sign.
Jupiter in the 12th going back, does not make any aspect with Mars=you
Venus itself - does not make any aspect with your significator and the first aspect will be the opposition with Saturn in your 2th house (the house of your money).
Saturn here is the Lord of your third house. It shows contracts, communication, in your 2nd house that shows your finances, but also small trips, siblings and relatives. So I think that 3rd issues will somehow prevent the renting of this house.
hope the best and please give us a feedback

Last edited:

sigmaoctans

thank you sunrise!

there is many hindrances that prevent me from renting this flat :

1) far from main town
2)daily come and go between this flat location and main town will be exhausting and also expensive
3)i don't know what kind of neighbourhood to expect
4) owner of the flat change is mind very often about his own investment and can sell the flat to another owner regardless how i feel and dodge the repair when i have sth broken
5)there is no work around you can find, you are forced to go the main town if you want to find a work.

but, in the other hand

1) flat is shiny, larger, better, close to the sea very good for my natal neptune in the 4th.

2)he rent me the flat same fee as where i am now and no guarantee deposit to make!
3)i will be able to provide a welcome to people far better than now

Last edited:

Sunrise

thank you sunrise!

there is many hindrances that prevent me from renting this flat :

1) far from main town
2)daily come and go between this flat location and main town will be exhausting and also expensive
3)i don't know what kind of neighbourhood to expect
4) owner of the flat change is mind very often about his own investment and can sell the flat to another owner regardless how i feel and dodge the repair when i have sth broken
5)there is no work around you can find, you are forced to go the main town if you want to find a work.

but, in the other hand

1) flat is shiny, larger, better, close to the sea very good for my natal neptune in the 4th.

2)he rent me the flat same fee as where i am now and no guarantee deposit to make!
3)i will be able to provide a welcome to people far better than now
yes i know, but this is your choice
good luck