Australia or North America to find love and community of my own?

waybread

I'm a little confused. If you were born in Australia, you have rights to live anywhere in Australia. To move somewhere else, you have to apply to immigrate. It is really difficult to move to the US; slightly easier to immigrate to Canada. If you are an EU citizen, you can move anywhere within the EU. On the other hand, if you "hate Europe," there is no point considering it.

Where are you entitled to live right now?

waybread

Have you posted the right chart? It's for someone born in Melbourne, Australia.

As a woman I have no idea what you mean by a place being "feminizing" as though that were a bad thing, or why that should be a problem.

Last edited:

waybread

mihail, I think you know a fair bit about planetary lines, and it's good to do a systematic study of places where they fall. However, planetary lines don't provide any guarantees of love, a job, or happiness. They show the areas of your life that will be emphasized, and you can see how these planets are situated in your natal chart.

You might also try doing a relocation chart for places of interest. It won't change your planets in signs and in aspects, but if you move a long way from your birth place it will change them into different houses.

I think the main kicker is that the globe isn't like a smorgasbord or menu from we get to pick and choose. Immigration to the US is very difficult. Canada is slightly easier. Your best bet will be to keep trying on the job market, and then your employer can arrange to help with your work permit.

Good luck with your search.