Donald Trump will be impeached.

But that Drumpf called Mexicans rapists and criminals.
Called other Republican candidates nasty childish names.
Mocked the disabled.
Lumped all Muslims as terrorists.
Made disgusting sexist derogatory comments to numerous women.
Received endorsement from kkk and did not reject it.
You do realize that the election ended in November? Time to move forward and unite the country instead of 'resisting' and creating division. Even your nearly dead queen said we all have to accept whoever wins the presidency. She must be obeyed or she'll smash her bottle of vodka over your head.

Dems are always mired in words and feelings instead of actions. Look at all the wonderful things Trump has been doing for the country. Just last week he fulfilled another campaign promise by creating Kate's Law with increasing penalties for deported criminals who keep returning; No Sanctuary for Criminals Act to prevent criminals released from prison from returning to victimize the community yet again.

Go to the White House website and youtube channel to see what mainstream media censors. 2500+ videos! Ask yourself why they don't want you to know.

Last edited:

ynnest

Have you noticed that when the Loony Left lose the argument they resort to name calling, their favorites being "Nazi" and "Hitler." :sleeping:

What you don't seem to realize is that every soul have past lifetimes and that many Trump supporters actually have connections to previous "dark force efforts". There is a reason why these "names" are coming up to the surface in the collective consciousness of humanity as they are a reflection of the truth beyond many peoples "fleshly beliefs".

Y

aquarius7000

Have you noticed that when the Loony Left lose the argument they resort to name calling, their favorites being "Nazi" and "Hitler." :sleeping:
OPEN your eyes and ears. Above all, OPEN YOUR MIND and exercise those grey cells. That usually helps. Can you NOT see/ Or do you NOT want to see the blunders Trump has made in the six months he has been around?????? Any fool can see that. It is excruciatingly exasperating to see you rant on and on and on without making any sense.

Then again, I was reading the other day why it is so hard for his supporters to not (want to) see the degeneration of this country, thanks to the dumb Donald! They will ultimately have to accept their own foolishness for picking a fool over someone with more class, maturity and integrity. They would have to pack their ego up and own up to themselves that they were in the wrong.

Trump's administration is filled with billionaires, trillionaires and Goldmann Sachs goldies! He did NOT go for who was suited for the job, but who had money! Just the way he is, least qualified to be president, but a business crony (and even that unsuccessful).
Even Mike Flynn's firing after just 24 days of being in power showed that the people chosen by dumb Trump were not vetted properly!

He repealed Obamacare, but with WHAT???????????? The Trumpcare Disaster

Not that I am in favour of it, but didn't Trump plan to have a plan ready in the first 100 days of his legislation as to how the Mexico wall will be funded! Again goes to show his own incompetence and hollowness.

In his glorious 100-day plan was also his promise to secure funding from CONgress for $1 Trillion to rebuild the crumbling infrastructure of this very rich country!

I could go on and on and on, but these examples should suffice to tickle the grey cells of anyone with some basic level of intelligence and the power to distinguish between right and wrong.

Last edited:

waybread

No, I haven't noticed this nearly so much as I noticed Trump fans screaming at his campaign pep rallies, "Lock her up!" "Build that wall!"

One thing that happened in pre-war Germany was that Hitler held massive pep rallies that whipped crowds into a frenzy. Members of other political parties did get locked up. Jews, Roma (Gypsies,) gays, the mentally handicapped, and ordinary citizens overheard speaking disloyally about Hitler got locked up. Walls and fences were built around concentration camps that housed them. Many of these prisoners got executed.

After WW II communist East Germany built a long, armed border fence to prevent its citizens from leaving.

During the 2016 campaign, neo-Nazi fringe groups openly supported Donald Trump.

Sometimes people have a longer historical memory.

But tell me, isn't your expression "Looney Left" highly divisive? Your school-yard put-downs of Hillary Clinton? Why would Democrats or left-leaning independents want to "come together" with a group of people like yourself who engage in schoolyard name-calling against them?

Frankly, Trump is the one who doesn't get that the election ended last November. He's the one who keeps bringing it up. He's the one who established a panel, undertaking an ill-advised request for states' attorneys general to send confidential voter information-- to the White House. That is highly political. Given that most state governments are headed by Republicans, it says something that 44 states are now on record as refusing to comply.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetw...mmissions-demand-for-voter-info/#371dbb2e4458

No matter: a GOP contractor recently exposed personal information about American voters, anyway. https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetw...fo-of-almost-200-million-voters/#c6171e716064

Talk about Democrats being "mired in words instead of actions"? If this were correct, why is Trump so insistent upon dismantling the Affordable Care Act, EPA regulations enacted under Democratic presidencies, and so on?

You may also have noticed that the Republicans now control both houses of Congress plus the White House, so any bill the Democrats would propose would be shot down by Republicans, just on principle.

The fact is, that Congress, not the president, are responsible for passing legislation.

Trump's proposed policies have the potential to do enormous damage to the American people. Republican law-makers are waking up to this fact. This is what many of us have against Trump. It's not personal.

Last edited:

ynnest

No, I haven't noticed this nearly so much as I noticed Trump fans screaming at his campaign pep rallies, "Lock her up!" "Build that wall!"

One thing that happened in pre-war Germany was that Hitler held massive pep rallies that whipped crowds into a frenzy. Members of other political parties did get locked up. Jews, Roma (Gypsies,) gays, the mentally handicapped, and ordinary citizens overheard speaking disloyally about Hitler got locked up. Walls and fences were built around concentration camps that housed them. Many of these prisoners got executed.

After WW II communist East Germany built a long, armed border fence to prevent its citizens from leaving.

During the 2016 campaign, neo-Nazi fringe groups openly supported Donald Trump.

Sometimes people have a longer historical memory.

But tell me, isn't your expression "Looney Left" highly divisive? Your school-yard put-downs of Hillary Clinton? Why would Democrats or left-leaning independents want to "come together" with a group of people like yourself who engage in schoolyard name-calling against them?

Frankly, Trump is the one who doesn't get that the election ended last November. He's the one who keeps bringing it up. He's the one who established a panel, undertaking an ill-advised request for states' attorneys general to send confidential voter information-- to the White House. That is highly political. Given that most state governments are headed by Republicans, it says something that 44 states are now on record as refusing to comply.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetw...mmissions-demand-for-voter-info/#371dbb2e4458

No matter: a GOP contractor recently exposed personal information about American voters, anyway. https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetw...fo-of-almost-200-million-voters/#c6171e716064

Talk about Democrats being "mired in words instead of actions"? If this were correct, why is Trump so insistent upon dismantling the Affordable Care Act, EPA regulations enacted under Democratic presidencies, and so on?

You may also have noticed that the Republicans now control both houses of Congress plus the White House, so any bill the Democrats would propose would be shot down by Republicans, just on principle.

The fact is, that Congress, not the president, are responsible for passing legislation.

Trump's proposed policies have the potential to do enormous damage to the American people. Republican law-makers are waking up to this fact. This is what many of us have against Trump. It's not personal.

I want the "people of good will" to understand that cutting the Trump issues down to only his policies is NOT enough to fuel you with enough emotional/spiritual power off force to see the threat as the policies is again just a fasade of a much heavier rotten underbelly underneath that just waits to emerge when the "right" opportunity arises. To be ignorant of this will take your power away and I strongly recommend you to trust your "gut feelings" as well to create a more truthful paradigm.

Y

Seriously? He asked, Putin denied. If he had asked again, Putin would have denied again. What was he supposed to say? They'd be like little kids: "I know you are but what am I?!" That would look pretty damned silly. Besides, everyone knows America interferes in other countries' elections and they do the same to us. We deny it, too! We even kill their leaders. Maybe you are very young so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

What Obama didn't do was strengthen our cybersecurity but Trump is doing that. Did you know that we spend more money with patches and fixes to ancient software? Jared Kushner is involved in that side of things and he is working with Silicon Valley companies to help us. You can see the intro to the meeting he had at the White House with all the tech CEOs on the White House youtube channel. Mainstream media will NEVER tell you anything positive about Trump so that is a great resource.

blackbery

Jared Kushner has his Zionist fingers in a lot of pies,
including clandestine meetings with Russian bankers and other Russian officials that he 'forgot' to declare on his security form until he realized there was actual proof of these meetings.

You do realize that he is under investigation by the CIA/FBI/DOJ/Homeland Security and the Senate Intelligence Committee?

You do realize that these are serious allegations against him?

:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Jared Kushner is involved in that side of things and he is working with Silicon Valley companies to help us. You can see the intro to the meeting he had at the White House with all the tech CEOs on the White House youtube channel. Mainstream media will NEVER tell you anything positive about Trump so that is a great resource.

PP
Your understanding of the meeting btwn Putin/Drumpf is extremely silly and without understanding of US foreign policies.But don't take my word for it.
Take Lindsay Graham, Marco Rubio, John McCain to name just a few who are outraged of how Drumpf is handling Putin.

All Republicans!:surprised:
There are Republicans and there are RINOs. Since you don't know what a RINO is = Republican In Name Only. They are Democrats in Republicans clothing so always side with the Dems. No one takes them seriously. In fact many think the Dems have been blackmailing them into always siding with the Left. All three have good reasons to be blackmailed. Especially Linda Graham.:kissing:

JUPITERASC

Seriously? He asked, Putin denied. If he had asked again, Putin would have denied again. What was he supposed to say? They'd be like little kids: "I know you are but what am I?!" That would look pretty damned silly. Besides, everyone knows America interferes in other countries' elections and they do the same to us. We deny it, too! We even kill their leaders. Maybe you are very young so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

What Obama didn't do was strengthen our cybersecurity but Trump is doing that. Did you know that we spend more money with patches and fixes to ancient software? Jared Kushner is involved in that side of things and he is working with Silicon Valley companies to help us. You can see the intro to the meeting he had at the White House with all the tech CEOs on the White House youtube channel. Mainstream media will NEVER tell you anything positive about Trump so that is a great resource.

june27chart.jpg

It's easy to see the bias, isn't it? Tax Reform, infrastructure repair and jobs are important to every American so the media don't want to talk about that. Only hardcore Leftists care about Russia Russia Russia. And mainstream media wonders why fewer people watch?

Notice there is NOTHING on immigration despite Kate's Law and No Sanctuary for Criminals bills which punish criminals who return to the US after deportation and defund sanctuary cities when they allow illegals who are released from prison to go back and revictimize their communities. No updates on the Wall either. Only Fox News reports this stuff. Maybe that's why Fox has more viewers. People actually want to know what is happening in this country.

Thanks for posting, JupiterAsc :smile:

blackbery

It's not the Left's fault that he cannot get any important legislation passed even though the Republican hold the majority on both House and Senate.

You have to blame it on your man because he's the man in charge.

He promised to repeal and replace Obamacare.

Hasn't happened.

So what is the media supposed to report?

That is has happened.:wink:

What about his massive tax reform? (ie big tax cuts to the rich)

President Trump’s tax cuts would be extremely regressive. The plan gives huge tax cuts to the highest income households and very small tax cuts to the lowest income households. That, combined with President Trump’s budget cuts, would make low-income households worse off, while giving substantial gains (hundreds of thousands of dollars per household) to the very richest families in the country.

And if the CIA/FBI/DOJ/Homeland Security and the Senate Intelligence Committee believe the hacking of US election is important, then I guess they must be part of the 'fake news/conspiracy/left wing loony set' you keep talking about.

:happy::crying::whistling::pouty::biggrin::w00t:

It's easy to see the bias, isn't it? Tax Reform, infrastructure repair and jobs are important to every American so the media don't want to talk about that. Only hardcore Leftists care about Russia Russia Russia. And mainstream media wonders why fewer people watch?

Notice there is NOTHING on immigration despite Kate's Law and No Sanctuary for Criminals bills which punish criminals who return to the US after deportation and defund sanctuary cities when they allow illegals who are released from prison to go back and revictimize their communities. No updates on the Wall either. Only Fox News reports this stuff. Maybe that's why Fox has more viewers. People actually want to know what is happening in this country.

Thanks for posting, JupiterAsc :smile:

blackbery, since Trump was a Dem, why don't you love him since you think he's not a real Republican and he's really one of your own? You seem to be infatuated with the RINOs which is understandable for reasons I stated before.

What you Loony Leftists don't realize is a lot of Dems and Indies voted for Trump because WE ARE SICK OF BOTH PARTIES! We are not idealogues and neither is Trump. We just want this country fixed. Get it? You will go down the drain with the Dems out of party loyalty, not out of patriotism.

As for Trump being a racist? Better tell that to Jesse Jackson.

ynnest

Dump Trump has a long history of racism. Google it and you will discover the truth!

The racial polarization behind Trump’s victory has helped set the stage for tensions that have surfaced repeatedly since the election, in white supremacist victory celebrations, in anti-Trump protests and civil rights rallies, and in hundreds of racist, xenophobic and anti-Semitic hate crimes documented by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which tracks extremist movements. The SPLC reports there were 701 incidents of “hateful harassment and intimidation” between the day following the Nov. 8 election and Nov. 16, with a spike in such incidents in the immediate wake of the vote.

Trump was elected with 8 percent of the black vote, the lowest in over 40 years.

http://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/

Donald Trump Has Long History of Racist Remarks and Behavior

https://www.thoughtco.com/trump-long-history-racist-remarksbehavior-2834550

Yes, and thats just one touch of the whole story.

Y

QUOTE=blackbery
It's not the Left's fault that he cannot get any important legislation passed even though the Republican hold the majority on both House and Senate.
I agree. RINOs aren't helping things. Republicans are planning to replace some of them with other Republicans during the midterm elections if they don't shape up.

You have to blame it on your man because he's the man in charge.
No. Trump is more hands on trying to persuade the Reps than any previous President. It's Congress's bill. Obama was called aloof even by the press. Republicans are asking why their party hasn't had something ready to go since they've had seven years to prepare. They are used to losing. Trump is used to winning. He is like a football coach being handed a losing team.

So what is the media supposed to report?
How about what is happening? Subscribe to the White House youtube channel and see everything that has been going on that the opposition media IGNORE. Ask yourself why.

What about his massive tax reform? (ie big tax cuts to the rich)
Last I heard they were doing that after health care. Here is a video explaining the draft version of the plan by Sec of Treasury to the clueless pressitutes. The reason rich people get more tax cuts is because they pay most of the taxes. Poor people pay little to none. Rich people also create jobs for poor people and the rich will lose tax loopholes as well as be unable to deduct state and local taxes. Middle class will double their tax deductions under this plan=less tax. Stop regurgitating Left talking points and listen and watch and think for yourself. Can you do that? Realize that this draft plan will change as it makes its way through the House and Senate as ALL bills do.

And if the CIA/FBI/DOJ/Homeland Security and the Senate Intelligence Committee believe the hacking of US election is important, then I guess they must be part of the 'fake news/conspiracy/left wing loony set' you keep talking about.

Depends on how you define 'hacking the election.' Voter registration rolls were hacked by our own Dept of Homeland Security in some states. NONE OF THIS AFFECTED VOTING AND VOTE COUNTING because all the states are on separate systems. I think they should ban electronic voting machines for that reason. Paper ballots only. The DNC was hacked by one of their own staff. Hillary's basement server was hacked by five foreign countries. Podesta fell for a phishing email. Yet they REFUSED to allow the FBI to look at their computers. Not toooo suspicious. :wink:

P.S. You might want to search the Daily Caller website to read about the Dem Congressmen being blackmailed by Pakistani brothers doing their IT work. They made more money than some of the Congressmen and have fled to Pakistan, bragging nothing would ever happen to them. The victims don't want an investigation.
Not toooo suspicious! :lol:

Anything else I can help you with?

The man is a racist

So you didn't click the link I provided? Whenever you see a word or phrase underlined it means it is a live link. Clicking it will take you to the page. Click "Jesse Jackson" in my post above and it will take you to the two-minute video.

Ask yourself why black leaders supported and praised Trump before he ran for President.

You're welcome!

Last edited:
George Soros and his multiple shell hate organizations are funding the Alt Left Antifa and Black Lives Matters and similar groups. They are the ones you see in black hoodies and masks, beating up conservatives. It is global as he has destablized countries around the world. I believe in at least one European country there is a warrant for his arrest. He makes lots of money doing this ****. He is in league with the Dems to create division and race riots because blacks have traditionally voted Dem but that is shifting with Trump. Dems want blacks poorly educated and on welfare so they continue to vote Dem and get benefits. But their slaves are smelling freedom coming from the White House! It smells like jobs and education reform.

Here is a map showing all the Trump supporters who've been attacked. A Latina friend of mine was run off the road because she had a Trump sticker on her car. We know better than to ever talk about Trump in this state or lose our jobs, get beaten, have property vandalized, etc. by the tolerant inclusive Leftists.

blackbery

Indeed.

We have a cancer within-close to the presidency, that's growing. It's growing daily. It's compounding. It grows geometrically now, because it compounds itself. That'll be clear as I explain, you know, some of the details of why it is, and it basically is because (1) we're being blackmailed; (2) people are going to start perjuring themselves very quickly that have not had to perjure themselves to protect other people and the like. And that is just . . . and there is no assurance that it won't bust open.

quoted verbatim from John Dean, Counsel to Richard Nixon.

https://genius.com/The-watergate-tapes-cancer-on-the-presidency-annotated

Yes, and thats just one touch of the whole story.

Y

Last edited:

waybread

Oh, great, PP: the "two wrongs make a right" apologetics. I could add all kinds of wretched things that Putin has ordered, like the military invasion and take-over parts of the Ukraine, and all of the loss of life and hardship that has caused-- including among the Russians living in those parts of the Ukraine, but hey, let's not fuss over minor technicalities.

PP, did it occur to you that the conservative "No New Taxes" crowd has damaged American infrastructure in many ways? Cybersecurity was a big reason why Hillary Clinton's private email server turned out to be more robust than the .gov server in the State Department, which the Russians hacked twice. Barack Obama got blamed for many things that weren't his fault. The American system of bridges, highways, and water utilities has been troubled for a long time, but it does take tax money to repair them.

Or are you saying that Donald Trump will raise taxes to fix cybersecurity? Or that the Tech CEOs will do it for free? No, wait-- maybe he'll just take more money out of Medicaid for poor babies to make sure that the highway overpass near you doesn't collapse.

Frankly, I'd love to hear some positive news about the POTUS, but I do not trust the ultra-right bias of Fox, Breitbart, or whatever sources appeal to you.