Help, feel like I'm going to be alone forever

Mirage

Hello Everybody

i need someone to take a look at my Birth Chart and tell me for sure if it appear that i will meet the right guy or there is no hope for me and I'll just be single for the rest of my life, I've been single for almost 6 years now, all my past relationships was a big mistake anyway, i don't know what's wrong with me, why i can't find the right guy ? i'm really afraid that I'm going to be alone forever, please help

Attachments

• Sans titre.jpg
    Sans titre.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 77

Sunrise

Hello Everybody

i need someone to take a look at my Birth Chart and tell me for sure if it appear that i will meet the right guy or there is no hope for me and I'll just be single for the rest of my life, I've been single for almost 6 years now, all my past relationships was a big mistake anyway, i don't know what's wrong with me, why i can't find the right guy ? i'm really afraid that I'm going to be alone forever, please help
hi Mirage!!
this is the horary area. You can read here the instructions http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards and then you can post your question burns ....
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43
For your natal chart should go here:http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81
my wishes:sleeping:

astrology02

I would probably say the biggest issue in your chart is saturn. It is at the critical degree of 29. Also saturn is your chart ruler so it adds to it's power..plus makes a very tight applying opposition to your descendant.

You have to learn to love yourself. I know this advice seems like complete BS but Saturn is at such a karmic point in your chart so the lesson here is huge. I feel like with your chart it's almost like when people become close to you or you begin to care about someone you put up walls as a defence mechanism. You are so afraid that you are unlovable or that you have nothing to offer someone…that eventually your fear of rejection becomes a reality.

Also your chiron is conjunct your descendant…so i can see relationships are a challenge. Your relationships with others bring all the inner pain you feel to the surface. With your venus conjunct your sun as well as your mercury that you are a very likeable person by others. But the problem is you don't believe it because of Saturn and your chiron is giving these upsetting experiences which just adds to it. Also saturn opposing chiron is showing there is some hurt associated with the father that needs to be healed.

Venus is retrograde which means love is not free flowing for you. But for me it's saturn that needs to be healed the most.

I don't think you will be single forever- but saturn does delay. Your saturn return is coming up soon…it presents an opportunity for you to develop self love. It probably will be a challenging time because of all the aspects saturn will make when it hits- but usually people with hard saturn aspects to venus or the 7th house don't experience love until after their saturn return. If you can use this saturn return to develop your self confidence, to believe that you are deserving of love just as much as the next person you will find that relationship.

I really touch on the last point- you have to love yourself first.

I usually wouldn't write this much but i can see how much hurt others have caused you by your chart. But if you start treating yourself better and learn to love yourself everything will change- trust me.

I'm not going to say you will be in a relationship next month- or even this year. Because there are changes you need to undergo first. But 2018 you find a relationship …it will be a very karmic relationship. This is based on numerology & my intuition. I feel you need that time in between to change how you view yourself. I just want you to know if you make the necessary changes (which i think you can) you will not be alone forever. The relationship won't happen for a couple years but use that time to heal yourself.

Mirage

astrology02
thank you thank you thank you, i really can't thank you enough for your replay.
i already explained my situation and why i have social problems, if you have time, take a look here :
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91112

Sunrise
thanks for your attention, i already post my question there, and a senior member told me to come here
please can you tell how can i have "Horary Chart Data" ? sorry this is my first time

Last edited:

Mirage

Hope i did it right this time :pouty:
so anyone please can tell me if i will meet the right guy or there is no hope

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_forever_alone_.71890.34713.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_forever_alone_.71890.34713.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

waybread

Mirage, if some of the really experienced horary astrologers don't answer you, you might PM them because some charts are harder to interpret than others.

This chart suggests to me a lack of realism about your relationship prospects. I use modern planets as supplementary data points when they seem relevant to the chart and question, and with both Chiron and Neptune involved in your 7th house of long term relationships, I see a lot of emotional pain, but also a mix of idealism and disillusionment that misses a reality-grounding in between. The moon (your emotions, stake in the matter) is void-of-the-course and in its sign of detriment, suggesting that you feel powerless to act.

On a brighter note, the concentration of planets in the 5th house makes me think that the chart suggests shorter-term love affairs. Mercury (symbolizing you) in the 5th trines Jupiter (symbolizing your hoped-for mate) in your first house, and Jupiter conjuncts the north node of the moon. That's a positive sign, with the warning that Jupiter retrograde and in the sign of its detriment suggests that he may not be the man of your dreams. You might find someone with whom you can establish a loving relationship, yet he may seem more troubled or disempowered than you would like.

We've had a long chat about your situation on your birth chart thread, and the difficulties for a male-to-female transgender person meeting a compatible man in a Middle Eastern country. While I cannot say whether or not the chart shows any of this (though interestingly, Mercury is the one planet with both a male and female nature!) you may need to become much more realistic about the chances of meeting someone in the constrained social environment in which you live.

Mirage

waybread
hello again :innocent:
would you please tell me more about this :

with the warning that Jupiter retrograde and in the sign of its detriment suggests that he may not be the man of your dreams. You might find someone with whom you can establish a loving relationship, yet he may seem more troubled or disempowered than you would like.

thank you

Mirage

Astrology02 said that maybe i can have Karmic Relationship by 2018, so i have some questions about that :
- what's "Karmic Relationship" mean ?
- if it will happen by 2018, is that mean any relationship before that time will never work ?
- can i know more details about that karmic relationship or about the guy ?

yes i'm so obsessed with this topic :pouty:

waybread

Basically in horary astrology, you look at the house/s that represent/s the person or topic being asked about. Each house has a whole collection of things and types of people that it represents. The 7th house indicates long-term partnerships (as the traditional house of marriage,) whereas the 5th house indicates short-term love affairs.

Then each house has a planetary ruler, based upon the sign on the house cusp. Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces, the sign on the 7th house cusp in this chart. So we check to see where Jupiter is, and what is its condition. In this chart, it has some good (first house, trine Mercury) and some less good (in the sign of its detriment, retrograde motion.) Jupiter is generally a favourable influence, but like any planet it can be in a weakened situation. This is why I think you are liable to meet someone special, but as a person he might not be everything you've wished for.

Rawiri

Hello Mirage,

Your horary chart somewhat makes your question moot...it shows there's someone suitable in your life - right now - who is very interested in you.

Unfortunately, they are wavering back and forth within themselves about it...and probably trying very hard to keep it secret due to fear. They may even be trying to deny it to themselves.

Ultimately, they are unlikely to step up due to their fears...which are of how their friends and group of peers would think of them as well as much more serious fears. There is also potential interference of that relationship due to a father or father-like-figure of yours (which includes any elder siblings if you happen to have any).

If there's anyone in your life you think fits the above then they may be the one interested...but you'd have to take the first step forward. You needn't worry about any fears that someone will have to give up having children etc...this person doesn't care about that (and there are plenty of others that don't either).

Regardless whether that relationship turns out or not, the fact that someone IS sincerely interested shows there is hope for you in your life on that front.

Last edited:

Mirage

waybread
it's start to be clear to me now, thank you :)
i know life never gives you what you want, so i put that in my mind when i made my "soulmate list", at least it help me to figure out what i'm looking for, to meet someone special who love me and care about me, that's enough for me

Mirage

Rawiri
No, there is nobody who look interested in me, actually i have no friends, and have no problem to do the first step if he really like what you said, but i can't see him ! any advice or help ?

Rawiri

Hm. That is unfortunate. Do you have any internet friends?

The north node can represent the internet etc and is with Jupiter (who represents the guy in this case). Unfortunately north node is also an invisible point and can make things hidden...thus you not knowing anyone who seems to be interested.

He is probably of a darker complexion (relative to his race), quite intelligent and may even have a nerdy/hipster look. Might be involved or interested in gambling (or speculation in the markets etc) of some kind.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help - the above could be way off the mark. It is hard to read finer details from a chart and I'm not entirely sure how possible it is for a horary chart. I've seen some success with it before but not always.

Mirage

i have some Facebook friends, all of them are girls and they are already have bf/gf, and actually i'm not lesbian haha !
i can't remember anyone who look nerdy/hipster or interested in gambling..
anyway thank you for informing me about this, i will open my eyes

astrology02

Astrology02 said that maybe i can have Karmic Relationship by 2018, so i have some questions about that :
- what's "Karmic Relationship" mean ?
- if it will happen by 2018, is that mean any relationship before that time will never work ?
- can i know more details about that karmic relationship or about the guy ?

yes i'm so obsessed with this topic :pouty:

There are too many things in your chart that need to be healed. I will save the therapy type posts…but primarily the saturn will make relationships difficult. Saturn will reward you but only if you do the work. I just don't think you're there yet. In 2018 based on numerology you will be in a #1 year which represents the beginning of a new cycle.

Your saturn is extremely weak..

-anaretic degree (29) weakest point of the sign- which means you are here to redo a lifetime, because there are important lessons to learn. Because saturn is right on the ASC/DSC axis it means that a lot of these lessons will have to do with finding a healthy balance between your own identity and your relationship with others.

-retrograde saturn (self doubt, low self esteem, conflicting desires- you want to be with someone yet you also isolate yourself and put up walls)

-saturn opposing 7th house

-and because saturn is your chart ruler it amplifies these aspects made by saturn. And saturn will give you what you want eventually but you have to put in the work first.

-Also venus retrograde, chiron conjunct descendant, uranus opposing 2nd house…so many things that need to be healed. Especially because you haven't experienced your saturn return yet.

-Also pluto transiting your 1st house means you have to discover your own personal power, to gain independence, to really examine what you tolerate from others.