Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Humor

Humor Need a laugh? You'll be sure to find one here!

Unread 02-21-2011, 01:29 AM

Re: What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

I guess we all know beauty is in the eye of the beholder.........

personality looks mannerism attraction culture and so on

Im deffinatly not attracted to my asc sign but i think here we are talking about rising signs and what type of visual it has on someone that seems to stand out from the rest of the rising signs.

I myself am a aqu sun leo moon and was married to my rising sign long time ago which i hated so much id rather be single for life because i couldnt stand the qualities amonst other things about him.

but for me scorpio has something when they enter the room they are usually noticed.
like pisces have soft qualities and venus asc have beuty of some type.
i like aqu men for there jaw structure so very saturn like.
and some have dimples too.

Unread 02-21-2011, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey J. View Post
...Sagittarius rising because they need good looks so you don't kill them for their big mouths.

"looks" alone my favs are:
1. scorp rising (megan fox)
2. sag rising (kim kardashian) &me!

i dont get the appeal of libra asc but the ones i do know give off a really peaceful easygoing vibe that i guess makes them attractive...
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro-my chart.gif (50.7 KB, 4 views)
Unread 02-21-2011, 09:15 PM

i always thought olivia palermo was awesome looking, despite her bad rap...whats her rising though? i definitely see some pisces characteristics from her sun too i think...
Unread 02-22-2011, 12:17 PM

scorpio rising does have magnetism.
but aquarius could be electric.
I see that luminous in some aquarius rise.

check librarising.com for appearance and celebs, famous.

I like Julie Christie, aries sun, cancer rising
she is pisces sol (60th harmonic sun - this I think is important in the appearance also) - pisces can be luminous and cancer water element balances her fire.

in general taurus rise or virgo rise can be attractive, taurus tends to
curves, virgo to angular, high cheek bones.
But if the virgo doesn't smile, it's not pretty.

My scorpio rise, is a cancer sun, lots of leo fire.
but the leo or aquarius with scorpio rise may not like it as it is fixed square.
so the rising to the sun is important relationship to bring out, rise up or delimit value of the rising quality.

no man is an island, no one aspect stands alone.
Unread 02-23-2011, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paneagle7 View Post
in general taurus rise or virgo rise can be attractive
i consider David Beckham one ideal of attractiveness for men and was suprised to find out he was a taurus rising...
Unread 03-22-2011, 07:07 PM

i love scorpio rising as personalities and looks and i find taurus rising even prettier than libra rising (but not so much with personality since im an aquarius sun gemini rising with lots of air/fire)
Unread 03-22-2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danashock View Post
i love scorpio rising as personalities and looks and i find taurus rising even prettier than libra rising (but not so much with personality
I really agree with this!

Unread 04-04-2011, 02:49 AM

Libra Rising. They are gorgeous and Gemini Rising Sun as well. They both are very feminine.

Unread 04-07-2011, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moulin View Post
Pisces ascendant with neptune in 8th house
but then i'm biased
Hey me too! and Neptune is with Venus and Mars conjunct in Libra.
Even features and pretty, shapely in youth ......but plump in middle age.....love my chocolates. lol

Unread 04-07-2011, 06:44 PM

Talking Re: What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

---------------------

Last edited by SniperBomber328; 04-16-2011 at 06:40 AM.
Unread 04-07-2011, 07:37 PM

hmm, do you think the rising always determines looks?
im at the end of pisces but with a cancer moon
my mum's obese, (yet she's pisces midheaven) i have a sagitarius midheaven
do you think ill end up obese/fat? i worry about this alot as my sister and brother are both that way inclined

do tend to emotionally eat, yet have been considered anorexic abit over the past two years though have all the other personal planets in gemini or leo, do you think this affects?
don't look anything like my ascendant except for quite big eyes,
but i have red hair?
would like some confirmation on this,,

my views are sag tend to be idealistic so skinny, capricorn and virgo are disciplined so probably also slender, libra and leo often good looking but can go both ways as are either superficial or egotistical, or else are more inclined to the pleasure indulging side of food, hmmmm ......
Unread 04-07-2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theonlymomentwewerealone View Post
hmm, do you think the rising always determines looks?
This is a good question, Theonly. I'd like to know what the opinions are. If 1/12 is the rising - then 1 out of 12 of us would look the same.

Unread 04-07-2011, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperBomber328 View Post
For Girls:

Megan Fox
Britney Spears (In her old days)
Christina Augilera (However you spell it)
Reese Witherspoon
Shannon Doherty
Drew Berrymore
People like that, not those fake plastic people like Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton or whatever...Although Paris is attractive, in my eyes.

For Males (And nothing wierd here or anything, just what I see):

Zac Efron
Chad Micheal Murray
Josh Harnnet
Sniper, my friend, most of these people have had invasive plastic surgery, extreme beauty treatments or non-invasive procedure: ie:

Megan Fox plastic surgery: http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid...007cc7f6ff058e
Britney Spears plastic surgery: http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid...fore+and+after

I just posted two because the list is too long!

Quote:
I would consider Ben Affleck, Matthew McConaughey
and Brad Pitt
but they are to old.
All right. This is the reason I logged on. This comment. Mathew is 41. Brad Pitt is 47. I have questions for you:

1. What is the "beauty cut off" in your opinion? ie: If it's 29, does that person go from attractive to not attractive at age 30 the minute of their birth time?
2. Can you not think of anyone "old" that is attractive?
3. Do you think these "old" geezers you mentioned are ugly now?
4. Ageism, much?

That's all.

Unread 04-07-2011, 10:22 PM

Cool Re: What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

---------------------

Last edited by SniperBomber328; 04-16-2011 at 06:40 AM.
Unread 04-08-2011, 02:30 PM

Natural beauty is almost non existent in hollywood, and I find it rather sad that media really manipulated people's ideals and standards of beauty to overly sexualized and exaggerated features (no need to give examples as you all know what i'm talking about). I mean,look at the serene and angelic beauty ideals in the renaissance and the overly sensual standards of today,this indicates a huge and rather disturbing change in our collective consciousness.

Ofcourse i am not suggesting that we remain static or go back hundreds of years back,but i am suggesting that we need to be aware of WHAT altered our taste and WHY do we perceive particular features and things as beautiful,and is this vision distorted or not..just question it and see what does it indicate.
Unread 04-08-2011, 06:48 PM

Taurus Sun with Leo Moon or visa-versa gets my attention... or Pisces Sun with Aries Moon like Jessica Jane Clement.

And Pluto on the Acendant is hot. It seems to give a gender-polarized archetypal face of the collective unconscious resulting in a primal desire for union.
Unread 04-08-2011, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danashock View Post
Natural beauty is almost non existent in hollywood, and I find it rather sad that media really manipulated people's ideals and standards of beauty to overly sexualized and exaggerated features (no need to give examples as you all know what i'm talking about). I mean,look at the serene and angelic beauty ideals in the renaissance and the overly sensual standards of today,this indicates a huge and rather disturbing change in our collective consciousness.

Ofcourse i am not suggesting that we remain static or go back hundreds of years back,but i am suggesting that we need to be aware of WHAT altered our taste and WHY do we perceive particular features and things as beautiful,and is this vision distorted or not..just question it and see what does it indicate.
Spoken perfectly! I completely agree with you. I think the work for Rossetti and Kllimt and all the Pre-Raphaelites are very beautiful. I don't like all the "fake" glamour of today. The "hoochie" look is so unattractive.

Actually the Pre-Raphaelite period was Neptune in Pisces and we just re-entered that so I am thinking we might have a change to go back to more of a natural look that is beautiful instead of having everything "enhanced" and "forced". I am hoping the the more ethearal natural look comes back.
My Extended Natal with Juno, Lilith and Part of Fortune: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...pictureid=3149
Unread 04-10-2011, 06:09 AM

Talking Re: What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

---------------------

Last edited by SniperBomber328; 04-16-2011 at 06:41 AM.
Unread 04-10-2011, 02:51 PM

Hey, I was wondering, I have sun and venus aquarius 1st house and merc cappy 1st, pluto sextiles my capricorn ascendant, does all that 'change' my appearance/personality as much as I think it does? I feel sometimes half aqua and half cappy (not really but the idea of melded properties). I exude different natures in my day to day relations. I some(many)times have to calm my self down (and slow my brain and nervous energy)to talk to certain ppl (ppl) as I verbalize (aries rules 3rd) quite fowardly. I also have much energy and enthusiasm (which can be countered by the opposite, but realism and 'depression' allows me to get through many underlying issues that give me renewed outlook (my sun and venus are both harmoniosly aspected by my 12th house capricorn saturn and neptune)). I give somewhat of an offsetting vibe to most ppl. I feel I still have the cappy appearance, just almost in a backseat kinda way :?
Unread 04-10-2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenfluff View Post
Spoken perfectly! I completely agree with you. I think the work for Rossetti and Kllimt and all the Pre-Raphaelites are very beautiful. I don't like all the "fake" glamour of today. The "hoochie" look is so unattractive.

Actually the Pre-Raphaelite period was Neptune in Pisces and we just re-entered that so I am thinking we might have a change to go back to more of a natural look that is beautiful instead of having everything "enhanced" and "forced". I am hoping the the more ethearal natural look comes back.

Oh I hope you're right! It's funny, because you hear people and they're always complaining about how "plastic" everyone is now and the unattainable standards we have for physical beauty now, but if everyone's so sick of it, why hasn't it changed yet?

To stay on topic with this post, I love Scorpio risings, Libra risings, and Leo risings as far as pure looks go. Those seem to be popular!
Unread 04-10-2011, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenfluff View Post
lol!! I actually was going to refer to the neptunian quality of the paintings at that time! its so angelic and divine! Even though aquarius ascendant has a bad reputation,i think that in its late degrees cusping pisces can look very mystical and has some sort of higher beauty to it.

As for SniperBomber328,I totally understand you as I also have beautiful friends and it wouldnt be very comfortable posting other's pictures online!

I'm a gemini ascendant and seems like it has a good audience! i think many men like gemini rising on girls because it's easier to strike up a convo with them. not sure what physical features are they known for though.

anyone else notices how sag/piscean energy on the ascendant can result in some sort of limp/funny walk?
Unread 04-10-2011, 09:03 PM

---------------------

Last edited by SniperBomber328; 04-16-2011 at 06:41 AM.
Unread 04-10-2011, 09:44 PM

Quote:
My little sister has a Sag Asc and she walks with her feet inwards....
I have Jupiter conjunct my Asc, and I have been told that I walk like I am bouncing my butt, not sure if it is Jupiter's doing....
wow!!!!

btw,jupiter aspecting the ascendant (especially a atrong one like conjunct) can make one look very beautiful. I heard some ppl call it the model aspect. Also true with jupiter in midheaven.
Unread 04-10-2011, 11:41 PM

See this site of rising sign celebrities.

After reviewing it I'd have to say Libra rising for beauty. Their looks are symmetrical and beautiful

http://www.librarising.com/astrology...rarising2.html

I'm not sure what my preference is because it depends on the individual. There is more than the asc that gives looks I would think.
Unread 04-11-2011, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusistheway View Post
See this site of rising sign celebrities.

After reviewing it I'd have to say Libra rising for beauty. Their looks are symmetrical and beautiful

http://www.librarising.com/astrology...rarising2.html

I'm not sure what my preference is because it depends on the individual. There is more than the asc that gives looks I would think.
Checked out that page. Grace Kelly... Phew, she's absolutely gorgeous!
I see her Venus is right on her Ascendant. Also her Sun is tight trine Pluto to the minute, so she's embodying something of the Pluto in Cancer generation there. I wish they still made them like that for my age group (she was born in 1929).

Last edited by HoldOrFold; 04-11-2011 at 01:00 AM. Reason: pic