Pluto Transits

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

right now pluto is transiting my 3rd, house of information. Also i want to say one things, neptune natally for those born with it is conjunct pluto now in capricorn. So pluto sits in the 3rd for me

Me and my sister having gotten closer, naturally since she is a sibling yet my brother is trying and i am trying to also, we were raised apart so its a little harder but i found out the truth about my youngest brother.

Taking in facts, casual conversations all are hard for me, b/c im selfish in communications, i lie to keep other from being hurt. But with pluto here, something tells me to be quiet, and listen and when i do i feel certain things, like a heat of emotion on my chest. Its no reason to lie to people b/c you pity them, My neptune does that

I noticed that i fantasized alot in school b/c if i did not get challenged by some more work i would drift off and miss the lesson. I now know that its best for me to stay ahead. I ncollege i know now that i must stay focused on the next task ahead, im real picky about being taught and i dont want an easy teacher, i want one i can learn from

I am starting to be real particular with my way i communicate, i hate to use slang if it destroys my communication. I am a cusser also, i love to cuss lol

But with astrology, i have gone into so many depths, i have been able to gather information and i realise that when im hooked im hooked, in high school and schooling relationg to the 3rd house, i was bored so in order for me to excel the mind i must find interest

I have had myself yanked out of certain environments this year. I went from home, to dorms, to aprtments with a woman, new home, then another new enivronment, where i am now is in the woods, no neighbors, no community, just a small house

i had a wreck and lost my car, no way to get around town, i use my girlfriends car, power struggle there b/c her people lost their car so now we all have to share it

my mind is a busy bee i see and i like to move around, i obsess wit hnew information and use facts which ever way i can i notice though that you cant hturn casual conversations into deep ones all the time b/c people are always listening to you

this is my expereince so far, and pluto is now square my mars, natally i dont have that but luckyly, mars and pluto will see each other for awhile in my lifetime, in sagg, it was sextile, and when aqua comes it will trine

PD187540

Pluto from the 11th coming up to square Mars Neptune in the 8th. Death probably and as part of a group. The 2012 disaster maybe.....doesnt worry me. I believe in life everlasting.:smile: I am spending all my money and having a great time........8th house inheritance......:smile:

Claire,

What do you mean by 8th House inheritance? Do you have indicators that suggest that, and if so, what are they?

I have Venus conjunct Mars in the 8th, Mercury in the 8th, and the Sun in the 8th/cusp of 9th. Does this mean I have an inheritance coming in the future or something?

Betty F

Can I resist this feelings, should I fight or just let the other person decide about my life, ......
The pain is inevitable right now, when I think of him I feel pain, I cry every day, I just know that whatever would happen I will suffer enormously.

Pluto conjunct Venus is about internal change of your values. You should be examining your values and relinquishing the ones that don't work for you. You feel pain because your relationship dynamics make you vulnerable to pain. You can't change him, you can only change your role in the dynamics.

Pluto is giving you a chance to look at the motivations and compulsions related to Venus, and I suspect a lot of "separation" issues. It's your time to clear out the gross, to become much less vulnerable to pain. If you're willing to let go and create a new dynamic, Pluto will treat you well.

You can come out of this knowing you are lovable and you are loved. Think Whitney Houston's "Greatest Love of All"..... So Pluto/Venus.

(this was a Pluto-Venus conjunction... the original comment disappeared while I was writing this???)

Last edited:

Amalthea

Thank you Betty. I deleted my post, feeling it was too pathetic.
I am dealing with Pluto conjunct Venus transit, and my feelings is gone wild, in the moment I am desperate, and in another one ashamed of what I feel. I know this is about my self-esteem in love and not well handling the love matters. But I do not know how another love disaster would heel me. Last one resulted in serious depression and health problems, so I am afraid another one could kill me! I am afraid this Pluto would drive me to the edge, this is a pressure I never felt.

Betty F

I hope everything you learned from the last one is added to what you learn from this one and you find yourself stronger, well loved, and happy.

Claire19

Yup. When the weather person tells you that tomorrow is going to be cold and probably rainy, you can either choose to stay at home or dress appropriately and take an umbrella just in case. It's not the weather's problem how you react to the news :)

Pluto entered my 7th house in 1995 and it's still there. I honestly do not know what to make of such transit especially with the conj with natal Neptune and opposition to natal Juno that are in effect as we speak.

Also, Pluto is about to enter my 8th house. That should be good right? It's like Pluto's natural habitat.

Anyone cares to take a shot at it?
Pluto has to contact a planet by transit that is already in the natal chat as an aspect for any major influence. The natal has to be triggered. Pluto and Neptune are outer planets and have a generational and often not personal effect.

I dont do Juno really as there are conflicting theories about it's nature and they are diametrically opposing, the harridan wife or the secret lover or uncommitted affair.... which one????? and it is an asteroid or a fixed star????? I am yet to be convinced of the validity but I am working on that one....

Pluto in your 8th house hitting planets there will tell the story. It is the planet of death in the house of death or passing over, the great transformation..........amongst other things.
Always need a chart....anonymised.........my advice.......:smile:

Panik

When Saturn touched my natal (4th H conj IC) Pluto, my mother died and everything good about my home, my base-point (to which I often returned), basically fell apart. I anticipate losing my dad when Pluto reaches natal Saturn in 2013. Currently, I'm looking after Dad - sharing care duties with my sister - which is hard and dispiriting and involves e being away from my own home for long stretches. My life has changed completely, and not for the better.

I don't have so many planets in the 4/5/6 house but my Capricorn 7th/8th house is packed (5 planets + POF) so I'm expecting... what, over the next few years? I just don't know. Right now I feel quite low, I've failed to achieve most of my life's goals.

Currently Pluto is sitting exactly on my DC, conjunct Mars but trining itself nataly. I've written a novel and am looking for an agent, cafe astrology says of this transit, 'Very important people come into your life now', so, fingers crossed. I am the eternal optimist (Jupiter in Sagittarius). :lol:

smilingsteph

Panik-
That sounds like a rough time you had with your mom. I wish you the best. My husband has the same thing as you, Pluto in the 4th natally with Saturn transiting. We are experiencing a total change in our home with a new baby and he seems to be having a hard time with it. He also has recieved a notice that he will be layed off as of 12/31 so he may have to be a stay at home dad which will be hard because of his issues in dealing with being a dad already.

I wonder: pluto transit is trining saturn natally, so I wonder if the two energies are going to work to make it easier?

I have Pluto in the 8th, with Saturn making its transit now. I wonder what will happen? As 8th is other people's money I wonder if that shows how his job loss will affect me- well I hope that is all that will take place. I am a bit nervous.

PD187540

When Saturn touched my natal (4th H conj IC) Pluto, my mother died and everything good about my home, my base-point (to which I often returned), basically fell apart. I anticipate losing my dad when Pluto reaches natal Saturn in 2013. Currently, I'm looking after Dad - sharing care duties with my sister - which is hard and dispiriting and involves e being away from my own home for long stretches. My life has changed completely, and not for the better.

I don't have so many planets in the 4/5/6 house but my Capricorn 7th/8th house is packed (5 planets + POF) so I'm expecting... what, over the next few years? I just don't know. Right now I feel quite low, I've failed to achieve most of my life's goals.

Currently Pluto is sitting exactly on my DC, conjunct Mars but trining itself nataly. I've written a novel and am looking for an agent, cafe astrology says of this transit, 'Very important people come into your life now', so, fingers crossed. I am the eternal optimist (Jupiter in Sagittarius). :lol:

I also have Jupiter in Sagittarius, but I'm in no way an eternal optimist. Must be all that 8th House energy I have...the optimistic pessimist is more like me :biggrin:

But back to that Saturn-Pluto hit with your mother passing away...
Saturn will be hitting my natal Pluto AND Saturn (since they're conjunct with the midheaven) around Sept.-Oct. 2012. Saturn is conjunct the midheaven by a few minutes, and Pluto is conjunct the midheaven (10th House) by 5 degrees.

Since the 10th House = father, I'm going to make the very bold prediction that my father will either die or be in seriously grave health. And if that's not the case, I refuse to believe in astrology anymore. In fact, his death will be much praised by my mother's side of the family, including myself and my brother.

My parents were separated in 1994, and the divorce is STILL going on. My father has been nothing but pure evil towards my mother throughout the proceedings, and his intentions are nothing but malicious. He's also bipolar, and has attempted suicide in the past with no success.

Who wants to make a bet that at around the time frame I listed above, he finally succeeds? My mother has also recently wished that he'd just get it over with and then we can collect his life insurance, since she's still technically married.

Because of my astrological findings, I'm going to make sure that the divorce is not finalized until 2013 (IF then). :biggrin:

Panik

@smilingsteph - a new baby, how marvellous! Maybe being a stay at home dad is what he needs? Maybe it will be the best thing that ever happened to you both? In my life, and that of my friends, I've often what seems the worst that can happen turns out to be a tipping point when lives turn around for the best. I really hope that all goes well for you, and congratulations!!

@PD187540 I'm sorry about that Jupiter, that it's brought you pain. Mine is in 6th, conjunct Venus and Mars and trine Uranus; I've always had a safety net, even when things go badly, there's always been some compensation, something to cushion the blow. Even though life has not gone the way I hoped or expected, I've always felt blessed, I know I'm extremely lucky in so many ways and do count my blessings - even when I'm screaming at the universe. :) I know things could be a great deal worse.

The 8th house, like the DC, is a bit of blind spot for me, someting I don't fully grasp. I have an 8th house, and mostly un-aspected, sun but never had any problems with that. We did gain an inheritance that proved a mixed blessing, but has mostly been a good thing for us. How has 8th house energy affected you? I'm very keen to learn more about the 8th.

I am so sorry about your family troubles, that sounds hideous and dire. I can't hope your Dad does away with himself, but I sincerely hope something good comes out of the situation for all of you. There's a lot of bipolar in my family, I have a touch of it myself so I know how desperate things can be. Other family members with severe cases have caused great pain in our lives, too. I hope things work out the best they can.

After all, Pluto is a kind of cosmic flush, isn't he? A powerful celestial caustic soda broom in our personal plumbing - or something. :unsure: I'm still trying to get a proper handle on it. I don't truly understand what having him (and Mercury, and Mars, and the NN, and today, the moon too, lawks a lawdy!) sitting on my DC really means, I'm reading a lot but it's not really pinging the mental bells. But then I also have Uranus, Jupiter (and soon Lilith too) sitting on my South Node and a Chiron return + Neptune on my MC, so it's a bit hard for me to see the wood for the trees at the moment - which aspect is causing which particular turmoil.

I have to say, tumultuous though these times are, it's all internal for me, there's nothing much wrong with my exterior life, no financial hardship, no great drama in my relationships - life with partner and family ticking along pleasantly enough, all things considered. It's my mental well-being that's being affected, my failure in various careers, the stagnation around my novel (everything waiting on others to move, no way I can move things along, waiting, waiting and several failures I've had to work hard on already), great personal angst over our failure to have a family, regret over lost loved ones...

It's all inside , and if I could let it all go, I'm sure I'd be perfectly happy. But I can't (too much Capricorn). And so I'm not. :biggrin:

But again, I hope things work out well for both of you. It sounds like we're all having a heavy time one way or another. Blessings all.

DVANZETT

Panik, Pluto is in my 12th house. December 1st 2010 I lost my 47 year old son. I have written on this site many times in the last 2 years. I lost my mom, and my 1st and 2nd husbands developed cancer in the same year 2006. My 1st has passed away, my 2nd terminal. I got RA in April 2007. At the present time I feel like I am fighting ghosts from the past. I am reading Louise Hayes How to heal yourself and have started a book I had stored many years ago. I feel by finishing the book I can bring healing to my body and mind. At the same time I am writing a book on my son Michael. He was a tormented man and the love of my life.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_diane_vanzetten_hp_1103_28334.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_diane_vanzetten_hp_1103_28334.gif
    28.6 KB · Views: 32

PD187540

@PD187540 I'm sorry about that Jupiter, that it's brought you pain. Mine is in 6th, conjunct Venus and Mars and trine Uranus; I've always had a safety net, even when things go badly, there's always been some compensation, something to cushion the blow. Even though life has not gone the way I hoped or expected, I've always felt blessed, I know I'm extremely lucky in so many ways and do count my blessings - even when I'm screaming at the universe. :) I know things could be a great deal worse.

The 8th house, like the DC, is a bit of blind spot for me, someting I don't fully grasp. I have an 8th house, and mostly un-aspected, sun but never had any problems with that. We did gain an inheritance that proved a mixed blessing, but has mostly been a good thing for us. How has 8th house energy affected you? I'm very keen to learn more about the 8th.

Well I don't know if it's Jupiter that brought me pain per se. It's in Sagittarius conjunct Uranus in the 11th House. There are no harsh aspects to either planet. The Sun sextiles both of those. I think it's my loaded 8th House that's the culprit here.

I am very much so an 8th House person: the Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars are all in there. It's a very interesting house, that's for sure. Leo is the ruler of my 8th House cusp, so I tend to bring 8th House issues out into the open in a dramatic fashion haha.

I'm very sensitive psychically, and I tend to think of myself as a natural psychologist. I'm also a big fan of the truth, and I seek to expose it wherever and whenever I can. Sexually, I'm an extremely intense and passionate person (with both sexes). I don't leave people "in the dust," but I think they have trouble trying to process the intensely raw feelings and emotions that I give off. It's like most people never encountered such things. That's my huge 8th House dilemma, really.

Panik

@DVANZETT I'm so terribly sorry for your losses. I can't imagine how you're coping, I hope you find the peace you need.

So Pluto's transiting over your south node (if I'm reading it right)? That's a heavy transit, and in the 12th house, too, that's super-karmic. I'm having Uranus/Jupiter over mine right now, in the 10th, which seems tinsel-light in comparison. I have no idea how to get a grip on it, I'm just trying to learn.

I hope you find what you need to overcome your grief. I'm still having a hard time over the loss of my FiL and mother (2005 + 2006), and the slow decline of my dad - but they were/are all elderly, we knew it was coming. The grief of the loss of a child is something I cannot even begin to contemplate. We were never able to have a child (but that's a whole other pain of its own).

Take good care.

DVANZETT

@DVANZETT I'm so terribly sorry for your losses. I can't imagine how you're coping, I hope you find the peace you need.

So Pluto's transiting over your south node (if I'm reading it right)? That's a heavy transit, and in the 12th house, too, that's super-karmic. I'm having Uranus/Jupiter over mine right now, in the 10th, which seems tinsel-light in comparison. I have no idea how to get a grip on it, I'm just trying to learn.

I hope you find what you need to overcome your grief. I'm still having a hard time over the loss of my FiL and mother (2005 + 2006), and the slow decline of my dad - but they were/are all elderly, we knew it was coming. The grief of the loss of a child is something I cannot even begin to contemplate. We were never able to have a child (but that's a whole other pain of its own).

Take good care.
Thank you for the kind words. So many areas of my life are affected at this time, sickness, unexpected deaths, marriage,money. Is there an end in sight? Can you give me an idea what planets are aiming their darts at me?

Panik

Can you give me an idea what planets are aiming their darts at me?

Well, I'm not an astrologer, just an amateur with an interest. I don't suppose I know any more than you and wouldn't presume to give advice. I'd suggest you to post your chart on a fresh thread and ask the professionals for advice.

I hope things improve for us both in the new year. Take care

PD187540

OK, Pluto is conjunct my Capricorn Ascendant by 3 degrees, and it will officially hit it exactly in 2012. The ruler of my ascendant, Saturn, is in Scorpio conjunct Pluto in Libra, both conjunct my Midheaven (but technically in the 9th house/cusp of 10th).

I'm definitely feeling the effects of this transit now, and Pluto will be going through my 1st house for the next 25 years or so. I feel like I'm having a "power complex," not in the sense that I want to manipulate others, but it's like I want to be "the boss." I've also just started going for my master's in teaching degree this month. Becoming a teacher (which is authoritarian in itself by nature) plays a role in this, I think. I'll probably be seen as a powerful authority during this transit, most likely.

Also, I've noticed that my sexuality is taking a veryyy strange turn. Normally, I self-identify as homosexual, and I've had homosexual relations when I was 19, taking on the passive role from 19 to 23. Then, I switched to a more active role, which became exclusive. Basically, I've taken a liking to being a "sexual dominator" of sorts in the bedroom, and I feel that my personality fits that role nicely.

Just recently, it finally kicked in that being with other men is becoming a turn-off, and it never has been this way before. Over the course of my 20s, I've had a whole slew of experiences where love wasn't returned back to me equally, and I've grown sick of the games gay men tend to play. Just their behavior alone is enough to turn me off to men entirely. All of these experiences are now amounting to a growing fondness for women, and I don't mind having sexual relations with them at all (I've "experimented" with women three times in my early 20s). Strangely, for some odd reason, I feel that I may wind up tipping in the heterosexual direction during this particular Pluto transit.

Am I going crazy here, or could Pluto transiting my 1st House in Capricorn really signify events like these? If Pluto in Capricorn translates to the transformation of deeply rooted values, could this actually symbolize what's taking place here with me?

Inside Out Orange

OK, Pluto is conjunct my Capricorn Ascendant by 3 degrees, and it will officially hit it exactly in 2012. The ruler of my ascendant, Saturn, is in Scorpio conjunct Pluto in Libra, both conjunct my Midheaven (but technically in the 9th house/cusp of 10th).

I'm definitely feeling the effects of this transit now, and Pluto will be going through my 1st house for the next 25 years or so. I feel like I'm having a "power complex," not in the sense that I want to manipulate others, but it's like I want to be "the boss." I've also just started going for my master's in teaching degree this month. Becoming a teacher (which is authoritarian in itself by nature) plays a role in this, I think. I'll probably be seen as a powerful authority during this transit, most likely.

Also, I've noticed that my sexuality is taking a veryyy strange turn. Normally, I self-identify as homosexual, and I've had homosexual relations when I was 19, taking on the passive role from 19 to 23. Then, I switched to a more active role, which became exclusive. Basically, I've taken a liking to being a "sexual dominator" of sorts in the bedroom, and I feel that my personality fits that role nicely.

Just recently, it finally kicked in that being with other men is becoming a turn-off, and it never has been this way before. Over the course of my 20s, I've had a whole slew of experiences where love wasn't returned back to me equally, and I've grown sick of the games gay men tend to play. Just their behavior alone is enough to turn me off to men entirely. All of these experiences are now amounting to a growing fondness for women, and I don't mind having sexual relations with them at all (I've "experimented" with women three times in my early 20s). Strangely, for some odd reason, I feel that I may wind up tipping in the heterosexual direction during this particular Pluto transit.

Am I going crazy here, or could Pluto transiting my 1st House in Capricorn really signify events like these? If Pluto in Capricorn translates to the transformation of deeply rooted values, could this actually symbolize what's taking place here with me?

Not going crazy ... it sounds like the perfect expression of Pluto crossing the ascendent into the first house.

It would be worth seeing your chart to see if there is any other activity going on, but this definitely seems like Pluto.

Pluto wants you to have a deep and intense experience. Sounds like you're beginning to get that. As long as you use your power for 'good' reasons (rather than say your own selfish ones) it should be alright. Teaching would be a good example of a place where you could be a very powerful force in the lives of others and where you could do serious damage if you misused that power.

Good luck with this. Keep us updated on it!

PD187540

Not going crazy ... it sounds like the perfect expression of Pluto crossing the ascendent into the first house.

It would be worth seeing your chart to see if there is any other activity going on, but this definitely seems like Pluto.

Pluto wants you to have a deep and intense experience. Sounds like you're beginning to get that. As long as you use your power for 'good' reasons (rather than say your own selfish ones) it should be alright. Teaching would be a good example of a place where you could be a very powerful force in the lives of others and where you could do serious damage if you misused that power.

Good luck with this. Keep us updated on it!

I posted my current transits chart so you can see what's going on here. I think you're right...it all seems like a perfect expression of Pluto crossing the ascendant.

What I also find interesting is Jupiter just entering the 3rd House (education, communication) while Saturn is in the 9th House of higher education. That definitely has to symbolize the beginning of my graduate studies in teaching, which I may find to be a really easy program (Jupiter). Then I graduate in 2012, which is exactly when Saturn hits my midheaven (symbolizing the start of my full-time teaching career).

Regarding my sexuality issues, I think both Pluto and Neptune have a LOT to do with this here. Pluto is the agent of transforming it, while Neptune transiting the 2nd House indicates confusion about values...particularly related to love/sex. You can see there how Neptune is opposing my 8th House (where Venus and Mars are!!!!).

This is completely scary if I've actually figured out how this is playing out. It feels like I've been hit with a baseball bat upside the head...what a HUGE realization this is. I'm speechless....

Attachments

• current transits.jpg
    current transits.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 26

Inside Out Orange

I'm not sure you need any input from me, you've done a great job of analysing your chart already.

It's been an interesting few years for you ... with first pluto trine your moon in late Aries circa 2008, then pluto square your sun in 2009 ... the neptune opposite venus occurred in 2008-09 and mars in 2009-10. And now you have the other transits you mention.

You seem like you're taking it in your stride which is the way to handle pluto/saturn transits. I guess cappy asc has made that a little easier if you're already self disciplined.