Is this man sexually attracted to me?

Hi. I would appreciate your help. :smile: I met a guy in January discussing in a facebook group. We bacame online friends and are chatting often since then. We have never met in person or made a (video) call. My question is simple: Is he sexually attracted to me? He said I'm pretty, and that he likes my height.
Please share with me what vibes you notice from my event chart. Thank you so much in advance. :smile:

Attachments

• Event Chart april 9th 2020.jpg
    Event Chart april 9th 2020.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Chrysalis

He's conjunct your 5th house cusp and trine you venus, so yes he is. You/venus are contratiscia (opposing) your intercepted 3rd house ruler though, so I'm not sure how this communication will pan out, as in flowing nicely, things may get in the way of fruition at some point.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your answer and time. Is there a way I can help this possible problematic situation? We live in different countries, maybe that can be seen as an obstacle?

Chrysalis

Thank you so much for your answer and time. Is there a way I can help this possible problematic situation? We live in different countries, maybe that can be seen as an obstacle?

Yes, that's most likely the cause of the obstacle with it being a 3rd/9th interception. Regarding a solution, i cant see one. Whichever house i turn the chart from, the moon stays cadent, either from the 8th/6th and with the moon also applying to Neptune it could turn out to be one of these unrealistic situations where you both think its meant to be, but really your not being realistic about things, and as you've also mentioned you both live in different countries i think this is where the "unrealism" is stemming from.

Yes, that's most likely the cause of the obstacle with it being a 3rd/9th interception. Regarding a solution, i cant see one. Whichever house i turn the chart from, the moon stays cadent, either from the 8th/6th and with the moon also applying to Neptune it could turn out to be one of these unrealistic situations where you both think its meant to be, but really your not being realistic about things, and as you've also mentioned you both live in different countries i think this is where the "unrealism" is stemming from.

OMG, this made me sad, and mostly because we live in neighboring countries (not so distant). Also, I find him being quite realistic and serious about things, always focusing on solving problems. Perhaps I'm the problem without knowing it . :andy:

Chrysalis

OMG, this made me sad, and mostly because we live in neighboring countries (not so distant). Also, I find him being quite realistic and serious about things, always focusing on solving problems. Perhaps I'm the problem without knowing it . :andy:

I don't see that you're the problem, he does like you. It's just the distance that seems to be the problem to come. But the moon/Neptune aspect is also not helping with regards to you thinking its going to turn into something it may not.

So, if this is final, then I should not live in hope we will ever be more than just online friends. :(
A huge thank you for your time, knowledge and efforts to answer thoroughly to my questions.

Chrysalis

So, if this is final, then I should not live in hope we will ever be more than just online friends. :(
A huge thank you for your time, knowledge and efforts to answer thoroughly to my questions.

Look im only telling you what i see, take it with a pinch of salt for now and just carry on as you are with him, and see what happens. It's not the final between you both just go with what's happening, if it's not mean to be it's not meant to be, if it is it is....just go with it for now. Come back and update us as of whats happened, I'm secretly hoping I'm wrong.

Look im only telling you what i see, take it with a pinch of salt for now and just carry on as you are with him, and see what happens. It's not the final between you both just go with what's happening, if it's not mean to be it's not meant to be, if it is it is....just go with it for now. Come back and update us as of whats happened, I'm secretly hoping I'm wrong.

I surely will. Thanks again Chrysalis. :smile:

ElenaJ

The ascendent of the chart is at the first degree of its sign which would indicate that it's still too early to evaluate this situation. In addition, the nodes exactly square the ascendent/descendent.
As Chrysalis wrote, the indications for attraction are there, but physical attraction between two people is also a matter of instinct rather than rational.
Why not try to meet up, or at least do a video chat first, to see how the chemistry works, and then ask the question ?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Venus (you) and Mars (him) trine so yes, there is attraction from both sides, and Mars is also in the chart's 5th (attraction/ flirt). Venus is rightfully placed in the 9th of the chart showing the overseas aspect. The Moon is very weak in the chart and will trine Mercury (also weak) - the natural ruler of communication and Venus (you) are also in his 3rd house, so I do think communication will happen/ continue, but given the Moon is weak, I don't see much coming out of this unfortunately.