Will I get this job?

:smile:
Hello G.

Am only an old Student of Hoary with some undiciplined artistry behind me, but what I can see in the chart is your Moon (semi-sextile's give a slight opportunity) which equates as emotion or feeling, given to an opportunity. The energy exerted by a semi-sextile is not used as a recognized Ptolomy aspect for confirmation in Hoary art necessarily, but I have seen them augment the situation. Moon is lord of the career 10th, is in semi-sextile offering 'some' opportunity to your Venus, but it may only speak of a 'feeling of opportunity,' a chance to get the job. There needs to be an aspect from Moon (prospective employer) lord of the 10th going to one of your significators for confirmation.

Could you describe the type of work you are hoping to achieve from the opportunity? The MC cusp (Career MC 10th) will trine Venus in your 6th house (work or job), this could be the interview, but it also could mean an easy way to impress them of your creative abilities which will give you the career opportunity.

Venus is conjunct Neptune in the 6th house (as good as done, be careful of what you wish for fore though fore Pisces (self undoing) is on the 6th house (antipathy to Virgo-work-pursuits) and at times may mean conflicting testimonies, or some vagaries going on behind the scenes somehow, be sure you can handle the work..). I wouldn't get your hopes up to high and I would be honest with them about your acumen, and that possibly you are hoping to 'learn' to fit into a future with the company.

N.N. (slight benefit) in the 10th house in the prospective employers 10th is a boon for you, you have the personal interview, now shine for them and you may just have the work of your dreams...(Venus conj. Neptune). Make sure your resume' is up to snuff.

I don't see the Sun involved in an aspect for confirmation, and he is lord of your house of hopes, Leo being there, Leo on the employers 2nd H.C. wishes for creative investment. I have seen square's grant the question of the querent, but usually there is something that is antagonistic towards the deal and after a short term the hire wishes to get out of the work for some reason or another. (Here it could mean a lower pay expectation without guarantee raises or a salary drop. (?) The aspect is discordant which involves Venus who will square Mars {other people's $$, Mars rules Scorpio on your 2nd H.C. future-scope of those concerns}, Mars in the 3rd H.C. (information, on your resume' needs revision?). Mars in the sign of Sagittarius is a lord of 8th house concerns ($$ Mars). Sag. is a future 2nd house 'hopeful expectation' sign (lord Jupiter in detriment) position from $$$ Scorpio deposited on the 2nd H.C., where the indication of 'pay or solvency risks' could be the important drawback for information given of your experience. Taurus holds Uranus of values that need changing, being in Taurus in the 8th house..($ changes?).. possibly one of the drawbacks of you achieving the work, the identity of how much expertise you have and the money you expect for that expertise.

Planets in the angles (Jupiter, Pluto, Saturn) are favorable towards Venus (you), she going to the Sextile (opportunity) of Pluto (dealing with the public-does the job require you to work from home in some way, or relocate?), and Saturn (career work).

Uranus is in the house of his exaltion as said = values.. makes a mutual reception to Jupiter (suddenly a way out is offered for you to make a change that is beneficial towards obtaining the work?) in the 4th, the way things turn out. If the work doesn't come your way under your terms keep your sights high, other similar work opportunities in the futue may soon be arriving for a more auspicious chance for you.

I like N.N. (prospective employers point of view) in the 10th going your (sextile you Venus) way a bit in the future, even if it only means being able to have the personal interview.

Best of luck
Please give feedback
Sincerely
'Student of Astrology'