Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-27-2019, 01:35 AM
siamesedream siamesedream is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Important work meeting tomorrow!

Hi everyone, I have an important work meeting tomorrow with my boss...and his boss (eek). Looking at the current transit (set to tomorrow’s date and time of meeting), I see nearly all of the personal planets transiting my second house and moon conj my natal ascendant. How would you interpret this? Please let me know anything else that stands out.

I work in healthcare and am part of a grant-funded project that will soon be winding down as the grant ends next year. I know that this meeting will address what’s to come next, and I am nervous! Don't know what to expect.

Thank you for reading
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B59F9ABE-1CF3-4F1D-8750-70B6A17CAB19.jpg (48.8 KB, 7 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-27-2019, 01:48 PM
siamesedream siamesedream is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Would love to hear interpretations of this event happening today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamesedream View Post
Hi everyone, I have an important work meeting tomorrow with my boss...and his boss (eek). Looking at the current transit (set to tomorrow’s date and time of meeting), I see nearly all of the personal planets transiting my second house and moon conj my natal ascendant. How would you interpret this? Please let me know anything else that stands out.

I work in healthcare and am part of a grant-funded project that will soon be winding down as the grant ends next year. I know that this meeting will address what’s to come next, and I am nervous! Don't know what to expect.

Thank you for reading
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-27-2019, 08:31 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,914
Re: Important work meeting tomorrow!

The sun is always in your second house at this time of year, and so are Mercury and Venus, give or take a month. That's not significant in and of itself.

In general, the mood created by so many planets packed into one sign is an emphasis on that sign. Everyone is currently feeling, in one way or another, the "buckle down and get to work, figure out all the details" energy of Virgo. Which may be what prompted you to cast this chart and look for answers.

What is significant is that, at the time you cast this chart for, the moon is void of course. Generally, a void of course moon is a time when endeavors don't come to fruition. Astrologers say it's a time to just do routine things (sounds very Virgo again!) but not anything out of the routine, not try to make something happen, until the moon changes signs.

If that means anything for this meeting, it probably means that it ends with unanswered questions, decisions not made, lingering uncertainty. Maybe another meeting will be scheduled because things can't be decided at this one. Maybe there are some details that still have to be figured out before a decision can be made. Maybe you'll be told one thing about what's going to happen going forward, and then later on you'll be told something else.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
siamesedream (09-01-2019)
  #4  
Unread 09-01-2019, 01:21 AM
siamesedream siamesedream is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Re: Important work meeting tomorrow!

Thank you for responding. Your last paragraph is pretty much what happened. Lots of uncertainty. Don't know what my next move is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
The sun is always in your second house at this time of year, and so are Mercury and Venus, give or take a month. That's not significant in and of itself.

In general, the mood created by so many planets packed into one sign is an emphasis on that sign. Everyone is currently feeling, in one way or another, the "buckle down and get to work, figure out all the details" energy of Virgo. Which may be what prompted you to cast this chart and look for answers.

What is significant is that, at the time you cast this chart for, the moon is void of course. Generally, a void of course moon is a time when endeavors don't come to fruition. Astrologers say it's a time to just do routine things (sounds very Virgo again!) but not anything out of the routine, not try to make something happen, until the moon changes signs.

If that means anything for this meeting, it probably means that it ends with unanswered questions, decisions not made, lingering uncertainty. Maybe another meeting will be scheduled because things can't be decided at this one. Maybe there are some details that still have to be figured out before a decision can be made. Maybe you'll be told one thing about what's going to happen going forward, and then later on you'll be told something else.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to siamesedream For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (09-01-2019)
  #5  
Unread 08-28-2019, 04:08 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,389
Re: Important work meeting tomorrow!

hope enables take stock, share how true-insightful-helpful,

Transit asc scorpio, secretive environment;
natal-transit asc leo-scorpio friendly signs, compatible;

Sun-mer-mars-venus 2nd virgo,
you may make an impressive neutral assertive speech on the budget;
mars aspect own aries 10th protective of career;
but relationship with boss could get strained;
Aries 10th inimical for leo asc,
stress-delays in career-recognition;

virgo 10th in transit chart with mars-venus,
focus on financial operations;

natal sun-mer over analytical gemini 11th for gains;
good at information processing, business analyst;
gains from corporates, govt, social elite;
under stress with sat sag opp, impacting health etc;

natal jup-moon over inimical aries 10th,
luck-education under stress-delay,
victory amidst adversity;
conceptual leadership, advisory roles;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues mornings;

jup-moon-rahu impulsive aries, acting skills,vitiated judgments,
rise-fall in life; prayers for ancestors,
observe fast no-moon evenings,
observe death anniversaries religioulsy;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;
rahu 9th tending to foreign travels-pilgrimage,
settling life at 42+


Sat with separative ketu SNode 1.5yr transit cap 6th,
coping with opponents, accident prone, job separation;
sat opp natal mars, health-employment under stress-struggle;
sat opp transit moon, again emotional stress;
observe fast sat evenings;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers fri evenings;


Sat 2nd cap in transit chart, distant lands;


jup lord 9th for luck now transit sat sag 5th,
trine natal jup-moon aries 10th for career,
hope will get advisory roles/employment in public admin;
jup first house own sag in transit chart, protective;

moon-rahu NNode transit cancer 11th for foreign lands;
moon-rahu opp transit sat under emotional stress/depression;
moon lord 9th in transit chart, negating luck, fatherly support;


venus own taurus 10th, charismatic leadership; growth-riches through
arts, pharma, nutrition, dentistry, banking, hotel management;


do promptly ack, share feedbacks what finally transpired and how,
and your own plan of actions,


wishing luck from jupiter, kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!

Last edited by kshantaram; 09-01-2019 at 06:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
siamesedream (09-01-2019)
  #6  
Unread 09-01-2019, 01:28 AM
siamesedream siamesedream is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Re: Important work meeting tomorrow!

Thank you for responding. I am not familiar with vedic astrology, so this is a bit hard to decipher.

I was informed during this meeting about a major change in job responsibilities. I am not happy, but am trying to be flexible for now. There are lots of unanswered questions about my role going forward. I will most likely search for another job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
hope enables take stock, share how true-insightful-helpful,

Transit asc scorpio, secretive environment;
natal-transit asc leo-scorpio friendly signs, compatible;

Sun-mer-mars-venus 2nd virgo,
you may make an impressive neutral assertive speech on the budget;
mars aspect own aries 10th protective of career;
but relationship with boss could get strained;
Aries 10th inimical for leo asc,
stress-delays in career-recognition;

virgo 10th in transit chart with mars-venus,
focus on financial operations;

natal sun-mer over analytical gemini 11th for gains;
good at information processing, business analyst;
gains from corporates, govt, social elite;
under stress with sat sag opp, impacting health etc;

natal jup-moon over inimical aries 10th,
luck-education under stress-delay,
victory amidst adversity;
conceptual leadership, advisory roles;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues mornings;

jup-moon-rahu impulsive aries, acting skills,vitiated judgments,
rise-fall in life; prayers for ancestors,
observe fast no-moon evenings,
observe death anniversaries religioulsy;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;
rahu 9th tending to foreign travels-pilgrimage,
settling life at 42+


Sat with separative ketu SNode 1.5yr transit cap 6th,
coping with opponents, accident prone, job separation;
sat opp natal mars, health-employment under stress-struggle;
sat opp transit moon, again emotional stress;
observe fast sat evenings;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers fri evenings;

Sat 2nd cap in transit chart, distant lands;


jup lord 9th for luck now transit sat sag 5th,
trine natal jup-moon aries 10th for career,
hope will get advisory roles/employment in public admin;
jup first house own sag in transit chart, protective;

moon-rahu NNode transit cancer 11th for foreign lands;
moon-rahu opp transit sat under emotional stress/depression;
moon lord 9th in transit chart, negating luck, fatherly support;


venus own taurus 10th, charismatic leadership; growth-riches through
arts, pharma, nutrition, dentistry, banking, hotel management;


do promptly ack, share feedbacks what finally transpired and how,
and your own plan of actions,


wishing luck from jupiter, kshantaram
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
important, meeting, tomorrow, work

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.