Two T-squares in Solar Return. I need some insight

virgo18

Hello guys

I am posting my upcoming Solar Return because there are two things that concern me quite much and I was trying to gather some information from the internet about this aspects and I really don't get it. Also the descriptions of this same aspects that I read in astrology webpages really creep me out. So I need help from you!!

This are the aspects and positions that I need to understand deeply:

Pluto is conjunct my DESC
at 4 deg and it falls in the 7th house side. That planet is also the apex of a T-square. (This is the first time in my life I will experience this and I don't know what to expect) Im single now and strongly attracted to an acquaintance but just that, for now.

Pluto squares Moon (I am the Moon in the SR)

My Solar Return DESC is in Capricorn so Saturn is the ruler and it is also the apex of another T-square.

Also, Saturn in Sag falls in my natal Ascendant, and you can see that in the SR/Natal with houses.

Most of you know I have been in difficult relationships in the past, but I don't know what to expect with this new plutonian/saturnine person I will attract to my life.

Any insight will be very appreciated and I will feedback.

Attachments

• SR w HOUSES.jpg
    SR w HOUSES.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 6
  • RS.jpg
    RS.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

virgo18

I need to find a balance between career (moon in the 10th) and family life (venus in the 4th) to avoid being controlled by others (pluto in the 7th).

Pluto in the 7th by itself will bring someone very plutonian/capricorn. Controlling and rigid.

Myself is ruled by the Moon in Aries and this tells I will tend to go to with impulsive and ambitious side of me in career matters, rather than the diplomatic and harmonious domestic matters, so that will irritate whoever is represented by the 7th house.

I don't think is me the one who will be controlling. I say this because Pluto is under Saturn's domain, and Saturn rules the other, and also I am aware of all this stuff.

I don't understand T-squares very much, so any other insight will be appreciated.

Last edited: