My mother's chart can't POSSIBLY have three grand trines and two t-squares!?

melissamarie

She doesn't even have one Grand Trine. The orb to Mars is too wide. Generally speaking, most use orbs between 6-8 degrees for aspects. With Mars at 13 degrees and Saturn at 5, they do not aspect each other. The T squares does apply however one would look at a stellium of planets(several planets conjunct each) as operating as more of a unit than individually when it's connected in a T square, although individulally gives insite the stellium is more powerful. Astro uses very large orbs, if you cut the % down to 80% it will narrow it down to more accurate orbs.

Am I wrong? If not, could I have some assistance understand what they mean? I'd really love to share it with her.

I've been analyzing my mother's natal chart for her upon her request and actually found it quite remarkable.

Her Sun is in Virgo, Ascendant in Scorpio, and Midheaven in Leo. It's fascinating because her Sun and Venus (both in Virgo), and Neptune (Sagittarius) are at 0 degrees. Her Jupiter (Scorpio) and Pluto (Virgo) are at 28 degrees, and Juno (Leo) at 29 degrees (anaretic).

- Moon, Mars, and Saturn form a Grand Trine.
- Moon, Mars, and Uranus also form a Grand Trine.
- Mars, Uranus, and Saturn form a THIRD Grand Trine.
- Saturn is opposite Neptune, which squares the Sun, and Sun squares Neptune, creating a T-Square.
- Jupiter is opposite Saturn, Venus squaring Jupiter and Saturn, creating yet ANOTHER T-Square.

I'm still in my beginning months of studying astrology, so please please correct me if I'm wrong or if I've missed something.

5QrFQVf.gif

Last edited by a moderator: