Post-Saturn return career confusion - Worst job of my life

LostinPhilly

Hi all,

I have not posted one of these in a long time as I preferred for things to unfold naturally. However, I feel incredibly stuck at the moment and my frustration/anxiety increasing each passing day.

I posted about my former job a few times on this board. I have since left the role (in April) and started working in a job I knew was the opposite of what I wanted. By just reading the job spec, I knew I would despise the job which turned out to be a reality. It doesn't help that I accepted the job during my Saturn Return and in Mercury Retrograde.

The reasons why I accepted the job were more surface level such as salary increase, title progression and top firm brand on my CV. I thought this company would make me marketable.

My previous employer offered me a job 6 months after my departure but the conditions were less than ideal and I thus turned it down.

I now find myself in a situation where I have been applying for roles and I have not been getting any responses. Recruiters are not approaching me either even if I send my CV across. This is the first time I am experiencing this. The role turned out to be worse than anticipated and I am afraid it might have negatively effective my marketability. I am incredibly stressed out as going to work is a mental struggle.

Do I have any hope of finding a better job in the near future?

Thank you.

astro-2gw-postsaturn-return-career-confusion-hr-59039-19966.png

LostinPhilly

Would anyone be willing to assist?

I’m not looking for a comprehensive response, simply a brief answer.

Things have been completely paralyzed and I’m really anxious.

Thanks.