any idea about possible career? OMG im lost

waybread

In career planning, it is important to look at the whole person. With your sun and ascendant in Aries, you need some independence. I don't think you'd like sitting in an office, every day working on similar routine matters.

Saturn the ruler of your MC, is in also in your 12th house together with your moon, Mercury, and sun. You would probably prefer to work behind the scenes. I don't think you'd mind so much working on your own, without a lot of co-workers around you. The one caveat about being self-employed is that you still need to get along well with clients/customers.

The 12th house rules hospitals, prisons, and places where people are shut-in in some way. With Mars so prominent in your chart, you might think about medicine, sports (as a business or educational concern if you're not a star athlete personally.)

The ruler of your 9th house is Jupiter, which is very well placed in the 9th house, in its own sign of Sagittarius. 9th house activities are overseas travel, higher education, philosophy, religion, the law as a body of knowledge, and great books. What these share in common is the ability to expand your mental horizons.

I suggest you play around with some of these concepts. See if you can combine them in ways that suggest a meaningful career for you. Just for example, if you combine your 12th house with the 9th house, you might think about being an advocate for prisoners or hospital patients.

And then look at your education and job experience to date. Sometimes people are unhappy with their work and think they need a different profession altogether, but really, they are already in a field consistent with their horoscopes, and would simply benefit from working for a different employer.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that I loooooove your posts, waybread, I have been stalking this forum for awhile and finally made an account. I very much appreciate all the knowledge you put out there! :)

Zora

Account Closed
I have been trying to figure out the right career for me, using the 10th house placement in capricorn, where saturn is placed as ruler and taking the planets in the 10th house into account, and im very confused. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions about my possible career?? I feel lost. :sad:

attachment.php

Hello Paolina,

whatever one could tell you from your chart - career in real life strictly depends on your education. What is especially very important in your chart. Jupiter rules your 9th house - education, university and squares your saturn as ruler of 10th house.

9th house is also house of lawyers and jupiter is contrary to the jugde - saturn- the typical lawyer. Capricorn in 10th house is sign and house of the valid law itself. Saturn is with neptune in 10th house as ruler of 12th in special sign reception - one in the sign of the other. Jupiter is in trine with your mars as ASC ruler in your 5th house. Your sun is in sign reception with your mars - each in the sign of the other. Law, lawyer and law subjects working for is definitely shown as opportunity in your lifepath.

Your second house - financial income, work house and career house are all in earth signs - you need to have an earth grounded work and job and to see visible physical results.

To me and my personal method of astrological insight- 12th house is to be visible in society and to play a role within there, to feel to have to give a personal contribution -as famous people, presidents, movie stars, sport stars and politicans have their planet placements in 12th and 11th house as well - they feel themselves to have to fullfil an impersonal order. And same do you - with three of your very personal planets in there - and the two lights of a chart - and physial body house and finance ruler venus on cusp of 12th. Strong pluto energised and subconsiously directed by pluto venus square - with a persisting will energy.

Transiting uranus will activate your sun on may 4th, 2020 by semisextile-to bring you on your way. Sun rules 5th house - which is also father -looks to me that your father took influence on you as well like he left an inner order to you "pls do you what I couldn't do or achieve or realise in my life as my dream - sun is in zero degree quintile with neptune.

Transiting saturn as your 10th house ruler will activate your natal 0°sag. 8th house pluto and its venus square by entering zero degree aquarius on march 23rd, 2020 by trine lasting until beginning of next year -to bring you forward on your own way and going for your targets - conjuncting your natal uranus same time as long lasting to liberate yourself.

Attachments

• Chart Paolina.jpg
    Chart Paolina.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited: