What do u think about this chart?

HI, what do u think about this chart.. I am interested in major aspects in career, and well in personal life too. How successful it cane be <3

Attachments

• my chart.png
    my chart.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 35

JUPITERASC

HI, what do u think about this chart..
I am interested in major aspects in career, and
well in personal life too.
How successful it cane be <3
This chart is a night chart:smile:
Venus
Moon
and
Mars
are of the sect in favor
Btw, im 25 years old and choose the career of law
confirmation required regarding source of time of birth
whether from official records
for example
medical records
or
birth certificate

so you mean that major planets are in good position? I know that I was born on 24/07/1993. 05:00 am. I also did ractification and its the right chart.. btw thanks for the answer <3

JUPITERASC

so you mean that major planets are in good position?
I know that I was born on 24/07/1993. 05:00 am.
I also did ractification and its the right chart..
btw thanks for the answer <3
That's ok :smile:
clarification is required as to whether the chart posted is a rectified chart
or is a chart with the time of birth as shown on official records

SunConjunctUranus

I have one question. AS i found out, the career for me is not bad, however when I am going abroad saturn in 9th house interferes it. is it true?

Hi,

As JUPITERASC already addressed earlier, the birth time is crucial. If you were born at least 20 minutes earlier than the ascendant would be in Gemini and Saturn obviously moves aswell. So Saturn would be in the 10th house.

rahu

Banned
hi Girlfromthemountains

you didn't include your birthplace but going on what to did post.....

the mars/venus square shows you to be very emotional and physical/sexual attractive though you might rush into relationship to soon.

you mercury opposition to the Uranus/Neptune conjunction gives you a very wildly creative mind. this gives psychic/astral abilities and shows you are a forward thinking person. very independent and very intelligent though discipline is necessary to bring out your genius. This gives a scientific bent of mind and sometimes radical opinions. with neptune ,you combine creative ideas and the ability to manifest these ideas. but the Uranus/Neptune conjunction is noted for unreliability. Sometimes your ideas are too difficult to manifest or sometimes you lose interest before a finished product turn out. this pattern makes you very inspirational but as mentioned, you can have your head too far in the clouds.
eris is also square to mercury and Uranus/Neptune which adds a intense emotional/sexual energy to your aspirations. this shows you like to experience life ad are quite ambitious though you are easily bore with relationships.. you attract very interesting individuals but it seems relationship are intense but turbulent usually.

your vertex is conjunct your node which adds intense psychic sensations and thoughts. this can just be simply reading other's thoughts and feelings but it can at times shows that other worldly or "paranormal sensations and experiences cone to you.pallas is square the node and conjunct to Lilith which shows that are inspired by these altered realities that seem to arise fro within you. this often gives a feeling that you have a particular destiny to accomplish inn this life.

your venus/Uranus midpoint is opposed to the moon which really amps up your emotional nature. this is a very attractive emotional/sexual aspect and tends to show you are very independent emotional and aren't usually looking for serious hookups. I also note that Sappho is square to venus which shows you are very desirable to women also and you likely are bisexual.

you moon is conjunct to Jupiter which gives a very intelligent and broad mind.this shows you love knowledge and is a favorable aspect for higher education as you have mentioned.

you have juno conjunct to chiron with these opposed to Saturn and square to the ixion/pluto conjunction. this pattern gives your environment a hard edge. this is power struggles and very powerful and selfish interaction. This pattern is likely why you are interested in criminal justice because this pattern is suggestive of ruthless ,ambitious actions regardless of social standards or law. this is not to say you are inclined to illegality as you are not because Jupiter is conjunct your moon, but your reality does involve you with .... dark desires .

your Uranus/Neptune aspect can give others a image of you being a bit unrealistic and even a space case, but this is a façade because underneath you are deadly serious about life and very ambitious to fulfill your aspirations.

your juno/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to mars and square to venus,so though I have characterize you as emotionally....wanton, this is not accurate because you do judge potential suitors for their suitability as a long term /marriage partner.. I think this aspect also influences your desire to go into criminal law as chiron is quite analytical and deductive to a fault sometimes. but over all you are attracted to resolving conflicts and understanding the fundamental dynamics of all situation you encounter.
this to emotional relationships, that is your desire to know your partner inside out ,every emotional response and the reason for everything they do. this can give an incredible intimacy but it can also lead to problems if the other is not up to the challenge

rahu