synastry with an older man.

annalubov

I need help in figuring out our synastry. Short story is that we are met in the workplace while ago. He is much older than me, specifically more than 20 years older. For me, attraction was instant, not sure though how He feels about me. Though I know my feelings towards him, I want to find out his side, what potentially he feels towards me. How does he see me?

He is divorced and his kids are grown btw.

Any input is appreciated good or bad :happy:

on the chart mine is red, his is blue.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Thanks for this. Perhaps next time please stick to astro.com. Charts from that site are much clearer and preferred by most on AW.

I wanted to see how your 7th house was. It is ruled by Moon in Capricorn, which shows either a late marriage of the native (you), or marriage with a much older person, or marriage that will mean a lot of responsibility (more than usual) and perhaps some hardships. If I had your birth data, or if you want to yourself - check your progressions and solar directions. Per the transits, I do not see much happening in terms of anything solid at least in the next year (starting now), but 2020 could be significant in that sense. Kindly report back here with some feedback - helps us to learn and grow in astrology. :)

annalubov

Thanks for this. Perhaps next time please stick to astro.com. Charts from that site are much clearer and preferred by most on AW.

I wanted to see how your 7th house was. It is ruled by Moon in Capricorn, which shows either a late marriage of the native (you), or marriage with a much older person, or marriage that will mean a lot of responsibility (more than usual) and perhaps some hardships. If I had your birth data, or if you want to yourself - check your progressions and solar directions. Per the transits, I do not see much happening in terms of anything solid at least in the next year (starting now), but 2020 could be significant in that sense. Kindly report back here with some feedback - helps us to learn and grow in astrology. :)

What do you think about the synastry especially in his prt?

aquarius7000

His Mars opposition to your personal planets and your Saturn opp. to his personal planets does not bode too well in the long run.

annalubov

but what about nodes connection and I there is a BML (lilith) theme as theme. Is there any sort of attraction that is coming from his side?

annalubov

anyone else will be able to give more detailed info?

I did noticed that Lilith is quite strong in our synastry, especially his BML is on my MC and Asc.