Relocation March 2019

Mariam

---------

-----------------------

Last edited:

waybread

Miriam, I also think this chart show some difficulties, unfortunately.

Saturn in the first house is a traditional indicator of things not working out so well. The moon is void-of-the-course, suggesting that your current situation is unlikely to change. The moon in the 2nd house might indicate financial problems in making your plans work out. Mercury in the 8th house applies to a square with Jupiter, an indication that even if you travel to Germany, the experience won't be what you hoped. Then there's no real help with reception.

If you really have your heart set on this trip, let's hope I'm mistaken.

rafaella

Hi,

Does the chart show relocatin in March 2019 for me and my sister.

Well we are intending now to attend a study program in April 2019.But it is not a Bachelor degree. If everything will work well we are supposed to be in Germamy in March 2019.

Iam Saggitarius (Jupiter) and Relocation is Gemini (Mercury).

Jupiter is in 12th house and square Aquarius Moon in 3rd house.
Mercury ruler of 7th in 9th house.
Mercury is square Jupiter.

The moon Aquarius is opposite Mercury.
The distance between moon and Mercury is 7 units
Could be 7 months.

So I think the chart shows relocation but with difficulties.

Please have a look at the chart?

Regards

Mariam

What was your question? Will you move to Germany in March or will you get into the course in March?

Either way it looks like a no, I'm sorry. Moon is void and will oppose Sun at 9th and aspect with Saturn rx. I think the course provider rejecting some paperwork or your previous degrees/certificates with Sun/Saturn rx. Mercury/Jup square will not work here, most likely shows more delays as Moon is void.

I would also suggest trying other avenues. Is your wish to only return to Germany? Or do you just want to get out of your country? Maybe try another country that makes it easier for you to study, another country in Europe? You can always go to Germany later once you have an EU visa.

Do you have an agent that does this paperwork for you? There are education agents that help with paperwork in your country. Here is a link, I just did a quick search, its for a University in Canada though, just to give an example... http://www.uwindsor.ca/intl/contact-agent/middleeast

Last edited: