Could I be pregnant again?

anjelik

Woke up with cramping and pressure similar to what I felt after my first pregnancy. It just immediately reminded me of it and it happened two days after having sex - same as the last time. I just thought.. could I be pregnant? I am not ready for this, so I am hoping it's a no, but the chart is looking pretty positive to me.

Moon in 8th house - fertile
5th ruler in 5th in fertile sign (water)
Jupiter in 5th

What is Mercury doing in there? Ruler of 4th and 12th houses.

Moon sextile Jupiter
Moon square Venus (5th ruler) - so maybe a miscarriage?

I won't know for another 2 weeks when my period is due and I don't want to test early unless the feeling doesn't go away.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_am_i_pregnant_now.78564.59429.png
    astro_w2gw_am_i_pregnant_now.78564.59429.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 53

rafaella

You don't use protection? Or did you forget to take your pill?

I think there is some possibility you are pregnant, this is due to Moon/Jup aspect, Jup is a benefic, yes Moon also aspected Venus by square. But Moon is not really fertile in Aqua in 8th. 8th house is the tension you feel right now.

I think its 50/50 but more towards a no for me.

Did you have a baby about 3 years ago? This might be Moon/Venus aspect, 3 units past aspect.

anjelik

You don't use protection? Or did you forget to take your pill?

I think there is some possibility you are pregnant, this is due to Moon/Jup aspect, Jup is a benefic, yes Moon also aspected Venus by square. But Moon is not really fertile in Aqua in 8th. 8th house is the tension you feel right now.

I think its 50/50 but more towards a no for me.

Did you have a baby about 3 years ago? This might be Moon/Venus aspect, 3 units past aspect.

I thought I responded but it's gone now, sorry if this is a duplicate because maybe my phone is being funny.

Thank you for your interpretation. I noticed the moon being barren as well, but then everything else in the 5th in Scorpio made me nervous.

We don't use protection, stupidly. I can't make any hormones because of a history of blood clots in my legs (reason I went off the pill 10 years ago) and I'm pretty sensitive to latex so we just pull and pray..haha!

My daughter is going to be a year in January, so I am not sure what the 3 units could represent then.

rafaella

I thought I responded but it's gone now, sorry if this is a duplicate because maybe my phone is being funny.

Thank you for your interpretation. I noticed the moon being barren as well, but then everything else in the 5th in Scorpio made me nervous.

We don't use protection, stupidly. I can't make any hormones because of a history of blood clots in my legs (reason I went off the pill 10 years ago) and I'm pretty sensitive to latex so we just pull and pray..haha!

My daughter is going to be a year in January, so I am not sure what the 3 units could represent then.

haha... pull out method, sounds something that teenagers use.... unfortunately its not very trusty, sperm can still leak before he pulls out. Not sure what that Moon/Venus square aspect is, perhaps its describing your pull out method :lol: 5th is also sex, you see. And Jupiter is natural significator of Sperm, Moon goes from Venus (sex) to Jup (sperm). ha!

So it seems this chart is just showing the recent event that took place, hence the past aspects. Moon is tensed, 8th house. So I think there is most likely no pregnancy, but it was close... Jup is very dignified, sperm is very potent, dangerous.... be careful next time!

anjelik

haha... pull out method, sounds something that teenagers use.... unfortunately its not very trusty, sperm can still leak before he pulls out. Not sure what that Moon/Venus square aspect is, perhaps its describing your pull out method :lol: 5th is also sex, you see. And Jupiter is natural significator of Sperm, Moon goes from Venus (sex) to Jup (sperm). ha!

So it seems this chart is just showing the recent event that took place, hence the past aspects. Moon is tensed, 8th house. So I think there is most likely no pregnancy, but it was close... Jup is very dignified, sperm is very potent, dangerous.... be careful next time!

My husband has been very shall we say, Randy since I've become a mother. I have to fight him off with a stick! I told him I think he has a MILF fetish. My mom is coming to stay with us for 5 months so that should be some natural birth control... Hehe!