Ruling Planet Earth

JUPITERASC

hqdefault.jpg

petosiris

Banned
Something very controversial you may like:

1. The Bible describes a fixed, flat Earth, around which the Sun, Moon, and stars revolve.

2. There is a reigning conspiracy theory that the Earth is actually flat. Earth is a flat, fixed center of the universe, around which everything in the heavens revolves. The conspiracy theory and its proponents are wholly unrelated to astrology.

If the Earth is indeed flat, and we are casting an astrological chart from where we are on earth in relation to the heavens above, wouldn't the entire astrological chart and wheel just make so much more sense now?

Tinker with the theory a bit before you reply.

Better trust the Bible than the rising times of the signs.

WhichSabri

When talking of the shape of Earth it's a must to know that liquids have no shape, but are formed according to the movement or solid surround them. So the Earth's waters and atmosphere seem of round shape due to the rotation and vibration. The solid part of Earth is not a fixed shape. Are just giant rocks (flat if you want), stuck to another by this rotation (gravity). Those rocks are named the Tectonic Plates.

WhichSabri

R1n27.jpg

Bring back the stolen 'o' from God and make it all Good..it can clear so much.. Similarly for Greek learners, Theos ("God") is the anagram of Ethos..these confusions deliberately placed to brainwash and consider "God" as an outer entity from Self..never to be able to attend to Good Self as such..

JUPITERASC

Bring back the stolen 'o' from God

and make it all Good..it can clear so much..

Similarly for Greek learners, Theos ("God") is the anagram of Ethos..
these confusions deliberately placed to brainwash
and consider "God" as an outer entity from Self..
never to be able to attend to Good Self as such..
fa7.jpg

JUPITERASC

..drifting off the initial subject/thread, Jove..
simply responding to a previous poster compadre :smile:

i.e.
and I quote

Something very controversial you may like:

1. The Bible describes a fixed, flat Earth, around which the Sun, Moon, and stars revolve.

2. There is a reigning conspiracy theory that the Earth is actually flat. Earth is a flat, fixed center of the universe, around which everything in the heavens revolves. The conspiracy theory and its proponents are wholly unrelated to astrology.

If the Earth is indeed flat, and we are casting an astrological chart from where we are on earth in relation to the heavens above, wouldn't the entire astrological chart and wheel just make so much more sense now?

Tinker with the theory a bit before you reply.

then you said
The Earth is neither flat or round..

When I tried to explain the Earth's shape, back in 2012, this debate came up..

Debates are always coming up when people "need" to go away from the Truth..

A successful practice for the past least 2000years ruling the World.. All Planets give their energy influences according to the time and place an Individual is born.. So does the Earth, being at times at a more prominent position within the universe.. Just like any other planet..
and so on and so forth

WhichSabri

Indeed, all answers so far were off topic a bit..but gladly answering.. The name of Good has many faces..one primary can be said as:The&TheDeed (YHWH, read from right to left)..Ancients had a high respect of the Couples in the (forming of) Society, as being the base of Good (family, community, society etc).. The breaking of this belief and worship came along with alternating the religions and promoting politics to rule over masses..

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I sort of finalized and placed Earth as a ruling Planet...

The ideas and debates are fun. But I want to hear the theories now.

I presented the Flat Earth Theory (as somewhat) related to astrology for curious minds to ponder. At the end of the day, the reality is, we don't have enough information to go either way and I doubt we ever truly will.

What is your theory on Earth? I like to hear it.

There is no judgment from me, I even read the Flat Earth Theory and considered their arguments.

WhichSabri

The ideas and debates are fun. But I want to hear the theories now.

I presented the Flat Earth Theory (as somewhat) related to astrology for curious minds to ponder. At the end of the day, the reality is, we don't have enough information to go either way and I doubt we ever truly will.

What is your theory on Earth? I like to hear it.

There is no judgment from me, I even read the Flat Earth Theory and considered their arguments.

Hi, read my answers above. Let me know of your views and if you need further explanation. :)

david starling

The center of a turning seems to be motionless but it is not. It's turning along with the rest of the wheel in a whole movement, meaning the rays do not turn around the center independently. The whole turns even if it seems that the center is idle. This is the movement of the Sun in the Solar system. Back to Earth, I recon, at some positions through the year, gives more of her powers and characteristics, just like the Moon to Cancerians, the Sun to Leos, Mercury to Geminis, Mars to Aries etc etc. I see two aspects of Earth's powers, as briefly said above: her Brain nature, i.e. the unseen (Athena) and the her physical body/nature, the seen, the mass, the soil etc (Demetra).

I'm using the Age-indicator to locate Earth's Zodiacal position. Rules Taurus.

david starling

Earth, unlike the other planets, stands at the center of the chart, i.e. the center of the universe and is the recipient of the rays of the other planets rather than a participant in their actions. This is why Earth has no rulership.

Earth symbolizes the native, who is literally and figuratively the center of his or her universe. The chart shows how the other planets act upon this center, which is a passive recipient, not an actor. The heavens are seen from the point of view of Earth, the native.

The center of a turning wheel is motionless.

The Earth's astrological influence is expressed through Earth's orbital-plane, the Ecliptic. Fixed Earth rules the Fixed-Earth sign through the Ecliptic; and, the combination of Earth's axial tilt and Earth's wobble as it rotates, provide the measured points and their movement through the sidereal Zodiac. These are the Astrological Ages.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Talking about Earth as a ruling Planet of a zodiac sign or possibly two.. Earth's seen part, the part we stand on ruling a sign and Earth's unseen part (similar to your geocentric description) ruling another sign..

Ok so you believe the seen part rules Taurus and the unseen quite possibly Gemini (air, gas)? Or Virgo (astrologers believe its ruled by an undiscovered planet called Vulcan, so related to molten core)? I kind of wonder now if Vulcan=Earth interior, but that's probably my overactive imagination.

I see two aspects of Earth's powers, as briefly said above: her Brain nature, i.e. the unseen (Athena) and the her physical body/nature, the seen, the mass, the soil etc (Demetra).

Side note using Athena and Demetra as symbolism references are confusing as there are two asteroids, or dwarf planet in astrology that correspond with the symbolism - Pallas (Pallas Athena) and Ceres (Demeter).

Last edited:

WhichSabri

Ok so you believe the seen part rules Taurus and the unseen quite possibly Gemini (air, gas)? Or Virgo (astrologers believe its ruled by an undiscovered planet called Vulcan, so related to molten core)? I kind of wonder now if Vulcan=Earth interior, but that's probably my overactive imagination.

Side note using Athena and Demetra as symbolism references are confusing as there are two asteroids, or dwarf planet in astrology that correspond with the symbolism - Pallas (Pallas Athena) and Ceres (Demeter).

Yes, I see the seen part (Demetra) ruling Taurus and the unseen (Athena) ruling Virgo. Again, with unseen I mean the brain as felt behind the eyes, but can never be seen with own eyes. Both these signs are earth elements anyway,by no mistake. Yes I understand the confusion you mention, but I use these names as adjectives to Earth.

WhichSabri

Taurus is ruled by Earth

And Virgo is ruled by Ceres

at least in my book it is

Ceres (Demetra) is the goddess of agricultural. Taurus is more close to have such characteristics, while Virgo is analytical having the brainy characteristics of Athena (Minerva). Athena and Demetra I use as epithets to Earth and not as being the asteroids (dwarf planet).