Venus / Jupiter Hard Aspects

Scorpio90

Personally I have this aspect in my natal chart (And of some people that I have studied.) and I would like to share it with you some of the characteristics.)

I have Venus (Scorpio House 10) square Jupiter (Leo House 7)

- Unlimited opportunities for relationships: These people will have many suitors but usually the relationship does not last or are unstable, maybe a venus in Scorpio excels in this situation.

- The couples of these natives end up adapting to you and tolerating all their whims and indulgences (even though the relationship is at risk of not lasting)

- Freedom: The natives of this aspect demand freedom in the relationship .. at first they can act in love / obsessed (they really are) but over time if the relationship lacks freedom or is suffocating the native will not delay in demanding it.

-Misaligned: I have noticed that people with these aspects are generally misaligned with aesthetics, that is to say first quality clothes but nevertheless we can notice that in the details of hygiene or personal care they are indulgent, example, careless hair or dirty clothes etc.

- The couple of this person are generally beautiful and are often popular people (they do not need to be famous, but popular in what they do)

- Every so often without looking for it, people appear offering business ideas and sometimes even obtain resources without real efforts.

- Travel abroad through other people: Foreign travel opportunities appear through another person. As the business partners that appear without looking for it, the same happens here .. in measures we relate to people who invite us or pay for trips.

- Sometimes personal achievements are presented in such easy or unexpected ways that the native does not value or believe it.

- Luxuries, although the native lacks money eventually this surrounded by luxuries can be personal or through their friendships.

- Too much pride in relationships, it can be said that it is extreme (in my case in jupiter in Leo it is double)

- Interest / skill for Art but laziness to develop the same skills.

And you, what would you add?

Sorry for my english.

katydid

I think that is a good interpretation and I agree with your descriptions.

There are a couple of things I might add to the list.

I have seen Venus/Jupiter afflictions bringing in problems with making 'good choices' as opposed to irresponsible, hedonistic choices.

For example, gambling away too much money, and creating bad financial stress.

Or partying too hard, drinking and having fun, and then missing work and losing jobs or money.

Also, eating binges, can happen with Venus/Jupiter oppositions, especially in Fixed signs/succedent houses. Venus/Jupiter afflictions don't know when to stop.

My friend with Venus in Taurus in 7th opposing Jupiter in the 1st/Scorpio, gains and loses a lot of weight. She overindulges, and gains weight. Then she meets someone she likes, and she will starve herself, and lose weight fast, and overindulge emotionally. LOL:love:

Last edited: