What is your personal opinion of me based on what you see in my chart ?

dvhoang

I've learnt about astrology for quite a while now, it was just enough for me to interpret my own chart by myself, but since every astrologers have their own way of interpret symbols, I'm looking to hear different point of views that I may miss for my chart. What do you think of my chart, of who I am as a person ? Tell me truthfully

Edit: I'm so sorry I forgot to add my chart. I add it now, i'm so sorry for my mistake.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_hoang.51887.27023.jpg
    astro_2gw_hoang.51887.27023.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

MoonBucket

Hi, dvhoang

I'm a beginner with such big gaps in my learning that you should disregard anything that doesn't fit or make sense.

It's interesting that your Moon near the Descendant reflects your strong desire to know what others think of you, in detail! [BTW, some people don't even care at all what other people think -- so your question is a good sign already!] On this topic, do you have any close friends you could ask about your strong and weak points?

There's a saying, something like, "Our friends are our truest mirrors."

So even if you would be too shy or embarrassed to ask someone for feedback in person, think about your friends, the ones you really have an affinity with. If they are good people, you probably are, too (or they see you as not quite a lost cause and are trying to help -- joking!!!).

Reminder: Don't take anything I write too seriously. Could very well be wrong! Besides, charts just indicate potentials, in my view. We still have to tend our own gardens and make some effort to overcome challenges or make use of opportunities.

General tendency to be generous on your own initiative, without anyone asking. Maybe the generosity seems too much to some people and they are suspicious instead of appreciative.

Reliable, practical, mature for your age when young. A good communicator in public, but have difficulty expressing your feelings.

Maybe some difficulties in your love life or even in belonging to a community. Are you in a monastery or confined in some other institution?

You might be more at ease with the fact of death than others around you, and generally you know the right thing to say, so in your life you might be invited to say a few words at funerals.

Maybe as life goes along, you will feel freer to express your true personality, which in early life you might have to hide for social reasons or out of politeness (but this is also a common development in anyone's life).

Anyway, if this is mostly or completely wrong, please consider it to be random fiction from someone who wishes you well,

Sincerely,
MB

Also:

This world of ours can cause self-doubt.
The One behind the scenes says, "Sprout!"

Last edited:

dvhoang

Hi, dvhoang

I'm a beginner with such big gaps in my learning that you should disregard anything that doesn't fit or make sense.

It's interesting that your Moon near the Descendant reflects your strong desire to know what others think of you, in detail! [BTW, some people don't even care at all what other people think -- so your question is a good sign already!] On this topic, do you have any close friends you could ask about your strong and weak points?

There's a saying, something like, "Our friends are our truest mirrors."

So even if you would be too shy or embarrassed to ask someone for feedback in person, think about your friends, the ones you really have an affinity with. If they are good people, you probably are, too (or they see you as not quite a lost cause and are trying to help -- joking!!!).

Reminder: Don't take anything I write too seriously. Could very well be wrong! Besides, charts just indicate potentials, in my view. We still have to tend our own gardens and make some effort to overcome challenges or make use of opportunities.

General tendency to be generous on your own initiative, without anyone asking. Maybe the generosity seems too much to some people and they are suspicious instead of appreciative.

Reliable, practical, mature for your age when young. A good communicator in public, but have difficulty expressing your feelings.

Maybe some difficulties in your love life or even in belonging to a community. Are you in a monastery or confined in some other institution?

You might be more at ease with the fact of death than others around you, and generally you know the right thing to say, so in your life you might be invited to say a few words at funerals.

Maybe as life goes along, you will feel freer to express your true personality, which in early life you might have to hide for social reasons or out of politeness (but this is also a common development in anyone's life).

Anyway, if this is mostly or completely wrong, please consider it to be random fiction from someone who wishes you well,

Sincerely,
MB

Also:

This world of ours can cause self-doubt.
The One behind the scenes says, "Sprout!"

Thank you very much for your care to write me a comment, I can relate to many thing you said. It's such a good relief to find a person who also appreciate my nature. The person I am in real life, is actually close to your description.

It's still so nice of you to spend time writing for me.