Will I ever get a job this year

So far I have been searching for jobs and no one wants to call me up . I try to be hopeful , but nothing is really getting done at this present moment. Sure my online business is going pretty well , but it is too slow to tell on how it would do economic wise that it stresses me out so to speak and I want money to atleast make my own small home / home made out of shipping containers and to help continue my acting career =3.

( if its the wrong chart , then please show me where to find it cause astro deinst website is pretty hard to understand ^_^:;;

Attachments

• i4wfileZUUuCJ-u1430327369_chmom.13860.gif
    i4wfileZUUuCJ-u1430327369_chmom.13860.gif
    40.7 KB · Views: 42
Also , here is my birth natal chart =3 ( just incase if needed )

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_christopher.29084.58493.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_christopher.29084.58493.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 19

IleneK

Premium Member
So far I have been searching for jobs and no one wants to call me up . I try to be hopeful , but nothing is really getting done at this present moment. Sure my online business is going pretty well , but it is too slow to tell on how it would do economic wise that it stresses me out so to speak and I want money to atleast make my own small home / home made out of shipping containers and to help continue my acting career =3.

( if its the wrong chart , then please show me where to find it cause astro deinst website is pretty hard to understand ^_^:;;

I am sorry but do not not see good prospects for your question at this time.
You are signified by Jupiter and the job by Mercury. While they move towards a sextile, that aspect does not complete or perfect prior to Mercury turning retrograde. That points to a no. Also you are co-signified by Moon, and Moon also does not aspect the Mercury/the job. Rather it is applies very closely to an aspect to malefic Saturn, which also is on the the Ascendant. This points to delay or obstruction. All not too favorable for actually getting a job.

Hello backdrop:

I agree that astrodienst dot com is hard to understand, but ironically, no shortage of paid services that they bash you with, as well. LOL

Well, that said, let us see if we can help you find some work !

In the modern method of horary astrology that I have advocated for nearly 40 years, you are Jupiter (1st house) and the 6th house rules your potential work.

That is ruled by Venus.

I think that horary astrologers have it *ss backwards. to be honest.

It's not what you don't have; it's what you already have that counts !

Jupiter makes ONE helpful aspect, a trine to Uranus, so that would likely represent the online business that you claim is successful.

Jupiter also makes an inconjunction to Pluto, the co ruler of the 12th house.

That may have meaning, too ? Jupiter and Pluto together is always typically, "the eyes are bigger that the stomach." So, maybe you are too demanding ? LOL

From what little I know of you. you are an honest chap, but you are (obviously) doing something wrong of a psychological nature that is keeping you from finding work.

Maybe you are too demanding, negative, or are using the wrong approach.

In any event, Jupiter inconjunct Pluto (150 degrees) indicates that some fine-tuning or "adjustment" must take place, before you obtain meaningful employment.

Meanwhile, Jupiter is on the hidden side of the 9th house. The house of advertising and also, education and training.

I wonder if further schooling or education is required to boost up your acting credentials ?

Venus trine Neptune suggests that you might be able to find work in film and television (as Neptune rules those types of work) Have you looked around ?

Meanwhile, do you have a personal website and portfolio. Sometimes, new media is the way to get discovered by employers?

Maybe there is an overdependance on conventional media on your part, or something hidden about your whole situation ?

Finally, Moon is making an inconjunction with Venus, ruler of house VI.

What this suggests is, you might not want to work for any wage, but a wage that you like, which is short-circuiting your job search.

Whenever you go for a job interview, and the employer asks what are your wage requirements, say you dont know or that you are negotiable.

Only negotiate the wage once you have received the job offer, and to be on the safe side !

good luck,

HM

Last edited:

Marinka

I use a contempory procedure for horary. The moon placement identifies the question and it's aspects identify the events. I also use all the planets and whole sign.

You are Jupiter and you make no aspect to either 6th or 10th house ruler (negative).

The moon's travels through the sign will culminate with a square (negative) to Mars (5th house ruler) as the last aspect. This leads me to suspect that your question was not so much about getting a job rather ... getting a job that can support the acting career. This is based on Mars as ruler of 5th and it is receiving the last aspect from the Moon. Since the aspect is a square - the answer is negative.

edited to add -- when I first glanced at the chart I mistakenly put the moon in the 2nd which would have indicated that the horary would answer the question but, it is in the 3rd. With a question like this, I would expect to see the moon in the 6th or 10th, the 3rd is not quite a good placement and leads me to think that the horary is not going to answer the question. There is a possibility that the Moon is in the 3rd to indicate your online business and the question was more about whether that business could succeed.

Last edited:
A few additional comments, since everyone else claims he cannot/won't find work. First of all, the question is PREMATURE (3 degrees of Sagittarius rising), but querent is very broke (saturn = asc) and needs the money.

Moon is definitely in the 2nd house of income (and not 3rd house).

What everyone missed though is the infamous YOD (aka Finger of GOD) aspect between Moon, Saturn in sextile and finally, Venus, ruler of his 6th house of employment.

My suspicion is that the YOD aspect will have the final say in this chart.

If the querent is able to lower his wage expectations, he might get a job offer with that YOD aspect. But, with Moon eventually squaring both Sun and Mars in the 6th house of work, any new work found will not last for long, I predict.

Since Moon is trining Mercury, (ruler of his 10th house of self-employment)
he is much better off concentrating on his home based business.

HM

IleneK

Premium Member
A few additional comments, since everyone else claims he cannot/won't find work. First of all, the question is PREMATURE (3 degrees of Sagittarius rising),
HM

Please correct me if I am not reading the chart properly, but it appears the rising point is 5 deg 54 seconds Sagittarius, which takes it outside of the premature zone. Could you take a look and see if I read it correctly?

Also, the yod was not missed. As you so aptly note at other times, the yod is not part of traditional astrology, so thus is appropriately not used in delineations that follow a stricter traditional interpretation.

Last edited:
Please correct me if I am not reading the chart properly, but it appears the rising point is 5 deg 54 seconds Sagittarius, which takes it outside of the premature zone. Could you take a look and see if I read it correctly?

Also, the yod was not missed. As you so aptly note at other times, the yod is not part of traditional astrology, so thus is appropriately not used in delineations that follow a stricter traditional interpretation.

The chart that was posted was so miniscule and not enlargeable, so basically, I could barely read the numbers !

People with marginal computer skills should not post here on AW.

Therefore, it wasn't my fault

Regarding the YOD aspect, everyone knows that I do not practice traditional horary - just modern horary methods.

You and others have seen over 300 horary interpretations from me using the modern methods and most people say that my interpretations are VERY VERY ACCURATE !

In any event, the YOD is a very karmic aspect and it works splendidly !

Of course, you in the traditional rhealm cannot understand.

In Barbara Watters book, Horary Astrologer and the Judgement of Events, the YOD's destructive purpose is fully revealed in the section dealing with the launch of the SS Titanic.

The YOD is a very important and telling aspect in the horary astrologers arsenal of techniques !

HM

The chart that was posted was so miniscule and not enlargeable, so basically, I could barely read the numbers !

People with marginal computer skills should not post here on AW.

Therefore, it wasn't my fault

Regarding the YOD aspect, everyone knows that I do not practice traditional horary - just modern horary methods.

You and others have seen over 300 horary interpretations from me using the modern methods and most people say that my interpretations are VERY VERY ACCURATE !

In any event, the YOD is a very karmic aspect and it works splendidly !

Of course, you in the traditional rhealm cannot understand.

In Barbara Watters book, Horary Astrologer and the Judgement of Events, the YOD's destructive purpose is fully revealed in the section dealing with the launch of the SS Titanic.

The YOD is a very important and telling aspect in the horary astrologers arsenal of techniques !

HM

Well I can see everything alright and the event chart says 5 degrees.