Who are the killers? Where...?

Prisma

Regarding a recent murder, just a couple of days before this full moon.

A woman was killed, body found at a beach. She was going to work at a school. No major clues have being found. People imagine that it was maybe a robbery or carjacking of some kind... But car was found near and allegedly property of the victim was in the car (robbery abandoned at the last minute, thiefs/killers got scared and left the body suddenly?) It is not known yet if money was stolen from victim. A oxidized knife was found at the scene. Victim suffered also an injury in the head.

Woman had been a kind person (specially with children). This was an unjust, cruel and untimely death for her.

-Who are the killers? Where they known by victim?

-Where?

-Was there another, intellectual author of this crime, who played a hidden role in this event?

-Why? Money, money for drugs, murder for hire, just a crime of oportunity?

-Is the husband involved?

-Will the killers be brought to justice?

-Any other clue that can be of help ( any physical description sugested by the planets, color of a car, etc).

Thanks in advance;

Prisma

Attachments

• h-who & where are the killers.jpg
    h-who & where are the killers.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 43
Do you have birth info on the victim and/or the husband? Do you have the last known time and place the victim was seen alive, or the time and place she was discovered? You can PM me the details if you don't want to publish them. TIA

Last edited:
Jupiter in the 10th conjunct fixed star Rigel is a good indicator of legal success. Jupiter was the god responsible for punishing murderers! Jupiter is also in an area called Persephone's Belt, Persephone, who was abducted herself.

7th house is house of perp, 8th house is house of crime. It is possible two men were involved. I could tell more if I had an actual event to read.

The moon is in the 2nd house of resources in Libra, opposite Uranus in the death house, both square Pluto in the 5th, so this may suggest a robbery interrupted by death.

Sun is conjunct Mars, possibly two men, perhaps living in the community where she was found.

Hope this helps.

Prisma

In that chart also: Nessus (another famous kidnapper from the greek mithology, the one who kidnapped Deyanira), near Neptune in the 6th.

The moon is in the 2nd house of resources in Libra, opposite Uranus in the death house, both square Pluto in the 5th, so this may suggest a robbery interrupted by death.
Wow :andy::surprised::(
Sun is conjunct Mars, possibly two men, perhaps living in the community where she was found.
Saturn in the 3rd house of Scorpio, Could this also point to some neighbor relating to this crime? It is interesting to see the rulres of Scorpio and Capricorn intertwined here, one in the house of the other.

Thank you, dear SubtleGrace. I sent you a pm.

Last edited:

Prisma

Ok. Practicing a little the "Magic 8 Ball technique" on some of the questions:

Experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball method:

-first, determine the house signifying the question {must be only 1 house};

- second, find the sign on the cusp (or sensitive degree) of that house;

-third, what planet (of the traditional 7 planets) rules that sign?

Answer to the horary question is according to the following criteria:

+If Sun, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter is the planet ruling that sign, this = a "yes" answer (or a positive/benefic answer) to the question

+ If Mars or Saturn is the planet ruling that sign, this = a "no" answer (or a negative/malefic answer) to the question

+ If the Moon rules that sign, this = a "maybe/"can't tell/undecided " answer to the question

Exception: If the Dragon's Tail (South Node) is posited in the sign on the signifying house, this always = a "no" answer to the question, regardless of which planet rules that sign.
From the "Horary Astrology/ Horary Technique subforum/ Magic 8 ball technique" posted by Dr. Farr, on 04-29-2010, 02:49 AM.

Ok. Question: Was there another ...who played a hidden role in this event?

I made the question, the victim will be in the 7th, I am asking about a hidden enemy of her that may have had to do with her demise, so I turn the chart, Piscis becomes 1st house, so a hidden enemy of her would be represented in the 6th house on the actual chart, who would become her 12th house (coincidence? it kind of relates):

Astrologers attribute to the sixth house an evil signification; it is the house of sickness, and partly of private enemies, being in opposition to the twelfth house...
http://chestofbooks.com/new-age/astrology/Star-Manual-Raphael/Of-The-Sixth-House.html

That house is in Aquarius, who is ruled by Uranus, which in the chart is in the 8th house. (But then I remember to use traditional planets, so the ruler of Aqua would be Saturn). Saturn is in the chart 3rd house, who would be victims 9th house.
So, following traditional astro, ruler of victim's 12th house in Saturn on her 9th.

That Saturn is seen on the chart opposed to Sun, Mars in the 8th & Venus on the 9th.

So the answer would be: No
(Hope I did it right).

But... the North Node is right there beside Saturn... would that be a positive testimony on some way?

-"Will the Killers be brought to Justice?"

If one turns the chart, the victim's killers would be the 1st house (7th from the 7th), ruler would be Mercury (who is also making a sextile with Jupiter), so would that be two positive testimonies as of "yes, they will be broght to justice"?

---(It kind of dawns on me that Mercury, when referering to a person, might indicate somone younger, so may be young people is involved in the crime).

-South node would be positioned on that house in which is that stellium involving Mercury, but maybe it does not deny the positive testimony because is not the signifying house?

Being the 1st house the 7th of the Victim, and because it is Mercury its ruler, it can also be testimony of that "Yes, the perp/perps were known by the victim.

Last edited:
Prisma,

I have never heard of that technique! I will try it out on some of my cases!

I understand that the 12th house represents hidden enemies, and the 7th represents open enemies. I have never heard that about the 6th house, good to know.

Thanks for the info!

Grace