Will I get a Job

kylo

I don't have a job.
Will I be able to get a job by mid November 2018? When could bethe possibility.

Kindly help. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_kylo.82151.116506.jpg
    astro_2gw_kylo.82151.116506.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 29

rafaella

Doubtful... moon is void, detriment. I think better possibility when Jupiter is in Sagittarius. Jupiter is your significator. Check when Jupiter changes signs. Also your natal chart will give some light. If your 10th house or lord of 10th has adverse aspects, job situation will continue being troubled.

What jobs are you looking for?

kylo

3-4 months?

January 2019? That is what I understood. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I'll try my best to make it before. What is going to happen will happen. I can only do my best to get there and can't stop trying. At this point of time, I can't imagine my situation by end of November, even by the start of Nov.

I made a mistake while making event chart, I had a different question in mind when I decided to ask a question. But when I created chart, had a different question, both related to the job anyway. Just want to let you all know.

Last edited:

kylo

January 2019? That is what I understood. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I'll try my best to make it before. What is going to happen will happen. I can only do my best to get there and can't stop trying. At this point of time, I can't imagine my situation by end of November, even by the start of Nov.

I made a mistake while making event chart, I had a different question in mind when I decided to ask a question. But when I created chart, had a different question, both related to the job anyway. Just want to let you all know.

I forgot to update the thread, I did get a job and started on Jan 2019. I had a good learning experience so far. Though I'm looking forward to seeking higher positions with better pay, it will take some time I guess.