Is he playing games and lying to me?

Hkk

Account Closed
Hkk is right... If you like someone, you pick him/her and stop chatting to others... He was window shopping whats the best deal. Id do the same thing.
Its a huge turn off.

Plus theres venus in 7th... Looks like someone is trying to get him
Querent is fortified by jup.
He is in his own 12th... Head is in his own a*se. Hes looking for whats the best deal

Yea Hkk did right.

Lol glad you think so! Head up his own ****. I rang again and I realised something more! The more you chat to someone the more you gain insights if you listen to your true self. I reckon he is a drug user from the way he was talking etc. I don’t need that in my life plus I’m not attracted to him anymore. He has put me off.

tikana

Lol glad you think so! Head up his own ****. I rang again and I realised something more! The more you chat to someone the more you gain insights if you listen to your true self. I reckon he is a drug user from the way he was talking etc. I don’t need that in my life plus I’m not attracted to him anymore. He has put me off.

i dont know if he is lying but he is playing a field. so IMO stay out.

Chrysalis

The 11th house (dating websites) ruler venus is sitting right there in his house. The moon's next aspect is a sextile to Venus, 3 degrees away, was it 3 days from doing this chart that you found out he was on the dating site still?

Moon trine Chiron doesn't need this.

Hkk

Account Closed
The 11th house (dating websites) ruler venus is sitting right there in his house. The moon's next aspect is a sextile to Venus, 3 degrees away, was it 3 days from doing this chart that you found out he was on the dating site still?

Moon trine Chiron doesn't need this.

Hey C!

Yes it was 3 days after doing the chart!!! No I don’t need this. Even if he has told me what he’s done, there more to it than just the online dating site. It’s the issues etc he has so I’ve not taken it further.

Missed you C X