Ascendant Sign Descriptions

gemleolib

It's interesting you say libra rising has a way with machines. I always thought that was more of an aquarius thing but at the same time I don't have any aquarius in my chart and do feel some sort of connections with machines!
Thanks for that insight!

rita oricle

I am confused. My chart says Leo is my first house and Cancer my sun and rising sign. Born California at (DST) 7.55 am June 22 1967. Is my sun in my first or 12th house? The more I try to figure it out the more confused I get. You obviously know what you are talking about, but would you be so kind to explain it to me more simply? With a ruling full moon in opposite Capricorn does Capricorn rule over me like Capricorn people always seem to? Believing I had a Leo ascendant made more sense.

AppLeo

I am confused. My chart says Leo is my first house and Cancer my sun and rising sign. Born California at (DST) 7.55 am June 22 1967. Is my sun in my first or 12th house? The more I try to figure it out the more confused I get. You obviously know what you are talking about, but would you be so kind to explain it to me more simply? With a ruling full moon in opposite Capricorn does Capricorn rule over me like Capricorn people always seem to? Believing I had a Leo ascendant made more sense.

I don't how your first house can be Leo if your Rising sign is Cancer. If your Rising sign is Cancer then that means that your first begins on the sign of cancer, therefore Cancer is in your first house. Your Sun could either be in the 12th or 1st house. If your rising, for example, is 13 degrees, then if your Sun is 13 degrees or more would be in the 1st house. If your Sun is 12 degrees or less in Cancer then it would be the 12th house. If your Rising is in Cancer then the Moon is very important and when it's placed in Capricorn it will give you a Capricorn feel to your personality, more so than Cancer. Because your Cancer identity is expressing itself through the sign of Capricorn.

tenacapcious

It's interesting you say libra rising has a way with machines. I always thought that was more of an aquarius thing but at the same time I don't have any aquarius in my chart and do feel some sort of connections with machines!
Thanks for that insight!

Libra rising here and I have no way with machines! Especially not if they break down or malfunction. Not a big interest of mine either, though I don't find them unimportant or uninteresting either. I'm fascinated from a distance.:)

Ie. I love engineering documentaries and any how-it's-made docu showing machines doing lots of the work, though I doubt those docs really help me understand the workings of machinery, better. Venus Aquarius.

Abby83

For astrology purpose only, Leo ascendant, Sun ruled chart,

the Sun conjunct Venus in the 2nd house square Moon/Jupiter 5th house. Contra parallel Pluto 1'30.

Moon/Jupiter trine Ascendant, Mercury sextile Ascendant. Moon conjunct Pluto (wide orb 7)

I have a lot of goddesses conjunct the ascendant like Hekate, the witch goddess. Freya the Norse goddess of beauty and war. Sekhmet, Cat goddess of destruction.

Mean and True Lilith parallel Ascendant. Psyche parallel ascendant

Ethnically I have Hispania conjunct the Ascendant. Usually people online think I'm Hispanic/Latino, I am Arab with Arabia conjunct Sun.

Vedic Cancer Ascendant and Scorpio Moon, Sun in Leo. I noticed how Leo people buff/large lips, moon or ascendant.

12th/Duad Harmonic Sun is in Cancer, Numerology 2nd harmonic in Aquarius* extra infos

OMG this is exactly how I pictured you from your posts before I saw your pictures. It's your energy in your writing!

EDIT: I mean from the photos you posted in this post.

OMG you too bluebell. Holy moly I think I really am psychic.

Last edited:

theV

Haha I posted these when I first joined...didn't realise they are there forever lol...

The V has a *beautiful* smile!! :D

These are more recent, my sister wedding

Attachments

• 14914873_1332003793498651_1570025125_n.jpg
    14914873_1332003793498651_1570025125_n.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 14877807_1332002920165405_1458884841_n.jpg
    14877807_1332002920165405_1458884841_n.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 14885738_1332003723498658_1837020967_n.jpg
    14885738_1332003723498658_1837020967_n.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 64

LyP

i think that scorpio rising people tends to be skinny with an oval face,round eyes with a large and pointed nose

Abby83

There are two women in my neighbourhood that I don't know who's appearance is very attractive to me yet I feel like I don't trust them at the same time. They both stare at me as I do them. Both have a lovely slim figure with long looking limbs (although not tall). They appear calm and warm and are in no way bony or scrawny looking either. I wonder what asc they are? Their skin is also clear, as in not fluidy or dimply and without pimples or freckles.

Physical trait of Gemini rising, is not only feel like square peg in round hole, but a gap in top front teeth, the singer 'Dana' had this and quite often also, the tip of the nose, if you were to put your little finger tip on the end of your nose would fit a little indentation? So couple more things I've picked up that may help

Aries rising more often than not will have scars on the head from childhood accidents and being boisterous...

Kannon do you have any female expamples for us to research??

Kinda funny. I'm a cap rising but my ascendant lord (saturn) is in Aries and i have a scar on my forehead that's never gone away o_O wonder if there's a connection there. I was told I was playing around when i bumped my head on the fireplace.

Alzander

I'm Virgo ascendant but pisces sun,Mercury,mars and Saturn hehe. Have quite a bit of Capricorn throughout my chart too and the rest of me is Venus Taurus, Aquarius Uranus, Pluto Sagittarius and Gemini Midheaven.

A interpretation of my appearance and so fourth would be interesting to hear, thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMG_0212.GIF
    IMG_0212.GIF
    48.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1059.jpg
    IMG_1059.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1056.jpg
    IMG_1056.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Alzander

These pics lol
You're very good looking if you don't mind me saying; great eyes,smile and hair.

This is an awesome thread lol, I find that one of the most fascinating areas of astrology is how it translates to our physical appearances and how we can be judged by them and the energy we give off etc.

Peace fellow StarLovers.

CapAquaPis

Aquarius ASC people will have a Scorpio MC and depending on the latitude of their birthplace, the sun is in the (daytime) 7th-12th houses, most likely the 9th or 10th (typical in noon-time Ascendant natal charts), and anyone born in the Scorpio part of November (if you go by noon-time) will have Aquarius ASC.