Unemployed and SR Saturn in the 10th house

virgo18

Im unemployed and depressed since August. I need some hope...

Context:
I was in a stable 2 year job since May when I had a new job offer that seemed very good. I quitted my job of 2 years and enter to the new one and it was all the opposite as they told me during the hiring process, they lied to me and they were very unprofessional in their treatment. So in August I quit the job desperately and without having a new one.

I am committed full time to search for a new job, but no luck. Every day that passes I get more depressed. In my actual Solar Return I see Saturn in the 10th, which makes me think that there can be a delay in the professional area.

Can someone help me to figure out if indeed Saturn and SN is just delaying? or I will be unemployed the whole year?

And what does the Jupiter Neptune square means? I dont want to think that the job I quitted was the one my SR was indicating and I spoiled everything. I really didn't liked that job.

Attachments

• SR alone.jpg
    SR alone.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 32
  • SR with houses.jpg
    SR with houses.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Stealthwolf

Can't necessarily help with your chart . . . but I will say I also have Saturn in my 10th house, as well. May was when my secure position at my job went kaput, and I've been lead on by a different agency almost ever since. I've been optimistic about my lunar return, but regardless, I'm curious if others in Saturn 10th experience similar unemployment circumstances.

virgo18

I've been optimistic about my lunar return, but regardless, I'm curious if others in Saturn 10th experience similar unemployment circumstances.

LR are very mild in their accuracy. I have been using Horary and I get f**** No's = Squares/Oppositions with Saturn or Saturn ruling the 10th with bad reception to the 1st ruler. :(

Isa

I had saturn in the 10th last year. It was bad job wise, I was mostly unemployed and without much prospects. I did temp work for the most part but absolutely nothing stable. I am so sorry, I feel your pain.