Sun moves to Scorpio - Your Celestial Opportunity for Renewal

Irina

When the sun moves through Scorpio each year from late October to mid-November, we are reminded that everything has both a beginning and an end. The time of year these months provide in the northern hemisphere is that of autumn, in the southern, spring; both seasons invite the decline of life and the birth of new life, respectively, both in an effort to procure the other, a symbiotic relationship necessary for the survival and success of everything in between.

Likewise, Scorpio, and where Scorpio falls in your natal chart and celestial DNA, represents exactly this: renewal...

continue reading about Sun - Scorpio Transit here

david starling

When the sun moves through Scorpio each year from late October to mid-November, we are reminded that everything has both a beginning and an end. The time of year these months provide in the northern hemisphere is that of autumn, in the southern, spring; both seasons invite the decline of life and the birth of new life, respectively, both in an effort to procure the other, a symbiotic relationship necessary for the survival and success of everything in between.

Likewise, Scorpio, and where Scorpio falls in your natal chart and celestial DNA, represents exactly this: renewal...

continue reading about Sun - Scorpio Transit here

More like "transformation" [IMO]. Sun entering Aries for "renewal". Although, these two processes are interconnected.

Last edited:

Irina

Quite an article on Scorpio! Makes me wish I had more of it in my Chart (only Jupiter in H9). Sun-transit through Scorpio can definitely shake things up, since we're, collectively, so concentrated on mundane, emotionally-shallow activities.

Thank you, David! You may also like the article about Mercury transit through Scorpio that is happening now - I posted it on this thread as well earlier today