What we find in my chart ?

areti81

What is this Yod (Moon- Chiro with Neptune and Pluto) and Moon quintile North Node ? I like reading metaphysics and every research.. Can we see this ?

Attachments

• ?????.png
    ?????.png
    135.4 KB · Views: 26

Arena

According to my way of seeing things (Western Sidereal), your Moon is in Aries (pretty hot tempered), and since the yod you have includes the Moon and two planets on angles, it becomes important. Your Moon is also opposite Uranus, so that is a pretty independent person and can be original and a bit rebellious as well. Dependency issues can come with angular Neptune, but independency with Uranus, so you can struggle between those. Neptune angular can be artistic and musical and idealistic and dreamy. Pluto angular can mean someone going their own ways, having success, getting into powerful positions or wanting to work with therapy. Your Sun is in Cancer. Although I do tend to look more at the pure expression of planets, rather than signs. Planets have their own symbolism.

Two most angular planets seem to be Pluto and Neptune (although I would have to check the real mundane aspects to angles to make sure).

Ebertin says about Pluto-Neptune-Moon that this combination gives a high degree of sensitiveness, changes of mood and even supernatural experiences.

areti81

Thanks a lot ! I prefer too Vedic Astrology, I started from Astronomy :)
.........Let's see how Pluto and Neptune will work... ;)

Take a look at the astronomical map the time of my birth! It's from Stellarium.

:happy:

Attachments

• ?????? ??? ???????.png
    ?????? ??? ???????.png
    51 KB · Views: 11
  • stellarium.jpg
    stellarium.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 12

RaRohini

Hi !

I recast your details in the Vedic format. Seeing your charts, i can say the following:

Rahu Ketu ( North node). Capricorn to Cancer 2 to 8th house .. your life path will go from a structured lifestyle to a homely surrounding. Something to do with home or homeland. Venus in Magha strong in D9 as well..Artistic talent. Interior design or wedding planner or beauty parlour comes to mind. Your work atmosphere will be Virgo like ..clinical ..and related to land and geography. I could probably come up with meteorology, geography, environment science,sculpting, acupressure.. there is a need to be ranked in hierarchy. And you work best under structured and regulated environment. So it could be a Government job. You are the golden handed one who prefers routine . Attached to mum. You have to leave the familiar and jump into unfamiliar territory.

All the best ! God bless.