My natal chart, for anyone who wants to share their insights.

I'm hoping that this works properly, considering that I'm posting from a mobile phone.

XsWfCi.png

Last edited:
A few matters I'm curious about:

1) What areas of my chart, if any, might indicate ways to manage, balance, and/or overcome the many oppositions between my Eleventh and Fifth/Sixth houses?
2) What is the significance or possible meaning of having Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune all retrograde in the same sign and house? On a similar note, what bearing might retrograde Pluto have on my chart?
3) Does anyone else see a curious parallel (in terms of life and/or karmic implications) between my North Node in Aquarius/Twelfth house and my Part of Fortune in Pisces/First house ruled by Aquarius? Along the same lines, I find it even more of a puzzle that the rulers of Aquarius and Pisces both reside with Saturn in the same sign and house, and that Saturn rules that house as well as the Twelfth. With these arrangement, do Uranus and Neptune "answer to" Saturn in my chart? Does the nature of this rulership have any significant bearing on the Node and Part of Fortune, or aspects with other areas of my chart?
4) If anything else stands out to anyone, I welcome all the information and insight I can gather.

Ecliptique

Hello Moon0in0Cancer,

you have a result requirement in what you like and you want personal recognition through what you do.

Ecliptique.

"Result requirement" couldn't be further from the truth, unless I'm misunderstanding you. I know myself to waste a lot of time, and many would consider my activities and interests to be frivolous. As for personal recognition, I do have that desire, but I also have a great fear of it and can even go out of my way to avoid being "recognized". Most of my desire for recognition goes no further than daydreaming or wishful thinking.

Ecliptique

Hello Moon0in0Cancer,

by "the requirement of result", perhaps I should clarify that: to feel the realization of love by taking this to heart and leading you to engage in what is inaccessible with some transport, you need to really master the fact of being loved? You accomplish yourself by asserting yourself in a thought or an idea that you do not hesitate to achieve. You also need to be supported or even reassured through what you do that you need to probe.
Ecliptique.